The girl who silenced the world for 5 minutes

• Dali777
  • uploaded: Feb 26, 2011

• Dali777#

Dali777 November 20, 2011 3:09:00 AM CET

The best UFO Star Kid group on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/groups/171482959583848/

• Dali777#

Dali777 February 27, 2011 8:57:15 PM CET

there is the largest amount of people who work for saving our environment and our planet, over 100 million people world wide, but with the mega corporations polluting, its still not enough ... eeveryone start with basic little things, start using recyclable batteries, led lights, plant a tree once a month, use the other side of the paper for notes, save a tree ...

• Alenaru#

Alenaru February 26, 2011 11:00:06 PM CET

I apologize we must teach each other what to do to safe nature, animal for the next generation and if I had money I send them to her that she take care about part of our life

• Alenaru#

Alenaru February 26, 2011 9:58:31 PM CET

yes I dont cry yet but I dont forget her,she looks like my niece She said she is too young to care about this problems some kids are more inteligence then us you know my country have forests and some other things for the next generation I have know idea how its in the world, probably they dont mind we must learn people what to do to make our lifes beautifull Some people care about it but money is not everything People must know its important to care about the things which are in the world Somebody must still talking about it, it will help She is really great speaker It looks like politician stop talking too, isnt it?

• Nikonspotter#

Nikonspotter February 26, 2011 9:07:41 PM CET

Alena, are you still crying ? or did you forget what she said already..? lolit is very well said, it's a good thing this is a repost... it's good to remind the people of her speech..but I'm still convinced, in todays world, no one actually does something about it... nor has the time or MONEY/ POWER

• Alenaru#

Alenaru February 26, 2011 8:54:15 PM CET

This is the most nice thing I saw. This girl and her speach is excelance. I cry when I heard that. Alena