HAARP wave clouds over Japan skies

• Franklinc#

Franklinc April 23, 2011 4:54:18 PM CEST

These are strange clouds. I have been in the habit of looking at the clouds every time I step outdoors for as long as I can remember, and these clouds appear very unusual to me. I ask that anyone reading this remember the appearance of these clouds, start looking up, and judge for yourself how common they are.

• Selectrick#

Selectrick March 23, 2011 3:23:53 AM CET

Are you peeps serious? I've seen clouds like that many times. I'm guessing you don't realize how little you look up, unless someone points something out to you. Nothing unusual there, move on!

• Ronray#

Ronray March 22, 2011 3:19:15 AM CET

Clouds do strange things sometimes before strong earthquakes, it doesn't HAVE to be HAARP. (Although it very well could be.) This says it was over "Japan" skies, ... but WHEN - and WHERE? (just before the quake? around Tokyo, Sendai, Miyagi?) Before this clip can make a valid statement, its own validity must first be proven.

• Aburgtv#

Aburgtv March 21, 2011 8:34:24 PM CET

What if HAARP isn't making the formation but the vibrations are coming from the plates as they build up tension?HAARP has advanced beyond wave forms of this nature. The new system is much more precise. We can now adjust output to form anything from a sharp edge to a sphere.If HAARP had been used to assist in this geologic progression of the planet it would need to beam it's pulse into the Earth. It would not use the seeded man-made cloud to bounce the vibrations. But if they did try, all the clouds would be blown away.

• Martuska#

Martuska March 21, 2011 9:57:08 AM CET

Its funny how most people still live in denial. They believe it can't happen to them. ......It will happen!

• Smiles#

Smiles March 21, 2011 5:39:15 AM CET

bingo saw that the other day

• Ninammam#

Ninammam March 21, 2011 4:25:43 AM CET

false propaganda, come on if they can change the information in our history books, school curriculim and so on, you get my drift.

• Ninammam#

Ninammam March 21, 2011 4:23:40 AM CET

No those are not normal cloud formations. Where have you been?

• Sttoad#

Sttoad March 21, 2011 3:54:06 AM CET

Well I have seen many HAARP types of evidence but this is the first time I have heard this type of cloud formation called HAARP clouds. I recall seeing these as a child 50 years ago.Correct me if I am wrong but I do not think HAARP existed 50 years ago.I do clearly recall being stationed in Alaska when the station was built there. Than was in 1979.I do0 believe this falls a bit within the Fear mongering concept.I also believe HAARP was responsible for the Japanese Quake as well. Just not these clouds.

• Rudeboi#

Rudeboi March 14, 2011 4:57:35 AM CET

well I have HAARP going on outside right now.