Federation Of Light Craft Will Appear 14th 10 2008

• Benta
  • uploaded: Aug 9, 2008

Description:

October 14, 2008 is the date claimed by blossom good child where it is said that a Alien Space Ship (GFL) Galactic Federation of Light spaceship will appear over Alabama for 3 days continuously? i came across this news in one of the site and could not believe whether it is true or hoax...... if it is true this is the first time in the history that some one coming forward giving the exact date and saying UFO will appear though it is said that the UFO appearance is for peace, and to prove their existence...

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Valamar#

Valamar September 20, 2008 1:24:40 PM CEST

I guess we shall see soon enough.Here's Hoping :)Hey just so ya know whoever channeled this if they don't show up then perhaps you'll stop walking where Angels fear to tread.

• Clawspiracy#

Clawspiracy August 29, 2008 10:00:56 AM CEST

I can actually spell "University". It would not let me edit.

• Clawspiracy#

Clawspiracy August 29, 2008 9:59:43 AM CEST

Escape the delusion. I searched for this all over the net. Nothing. If I were an alien, I would pick a good Universiyy, and contact would be made there first...

• Devimariamne#

Devimariamne August 25, 2008 4:22:25 PM CEST

Spending your time on working to open your mind to embrace ideas which may seem crazy is a worthwhile cause. It is not easy due to the degree of brainwashing and our own limitations. I am ready to embrace other realities that support Love. I am willing to let go of my limitations. I say "Bring on the Light Ships!"

• Cosmonaut#

Cosmonaut August 18, 2008 1:17:34 AM CEST

The only thing that surprises me is the willingness of those who will believe in anything..Crazy Talk. If refer you to my comment on Mousemy's upload video.

• Hopouk#

Hopouk August 13, 2008 7:42:15 PM CEST

I'm not holding my breath, but I guess we'll have to wait for October 14th.

• Cesarbrauer#

Cesarbrauer August 12, 2008 7:30:18 AM CEST

I know it is a challenging idea, a leap of faith, agree ... but the actual reality also makes me feel a resident of a sanatorium. A visitation such as the one announced is a wish of mine for the Earth well deserves such an intervention ... as well as her human/fauna and flora children. it wouldn't hurt to be open and see. Let's see.

• Drjones#

Drjones August 9, 2008 1:14:09 PM CEST

Yeah right. The sanatarium must be missing some people i guess?