Strange Object washes up on Japan coast

• Christianufonwo#

Christianufonwo April 30, 2011 12:41:53 AM CEST

i remember seeing your comments on almost every video, i think i have the best most mind blowing video OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES youll be closer to the truth that way

• T47hip#

T47hip April 18, 2011 2:06:00 PM CEST

A short clip from the cheesy movie called The Bournemouth Incident. When I first found Disclose.tv, I came here every day to see new videos posted. After a few months, I stopped coming here daily because there were so many crappy videos and it was obvious that none of them are screened before disclose.tv allows permission to post. So then I thought I would try out the disclose.tv weekly top ten videos. I figured disclose.tv would have enough videos from the previous week, to post 10 good videos and filter out the crap. Soon it became quite clear again that disclose.tv does not scrutinize any of these videos before selecting the top ten. This should be changed to the top 5 weekly videos, that way you could post 4 good videos, and then just 1 silly video instead of 5

• Makeitso1#

Makeitso1 April 12, 2011 10:09:56 AM CEST

I've said it before, I'll HAVE to say it again...Why does this crap keep on making it into the top 10?????This is just making us a laughing stock, or is that the point? Is disclose.tv really a site created by debunkers to ridicule us? Oh yeah, by the way....This is from a film called 'The Bournemouth Incident' which is out in the Autumn of 2011! Link to trailer below courtesy of Mr Walt6x3. :O

• Acidpop70#

Acidpop70 April 12, 2011 10:09:31 AM CEST

Godzilla's testicle. Now, where is the other one ?

• Mauimim#

Mauimim April 12, 2011 12:25:57 AM CEST

yep, its stinkin!

• Walt6x3#

Walt6x3 April 11, 2011 11:50:11 PM CEST

Why do you keep posting this fake crap its a movie trailer 2nd time im posting this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxgqTC57xKI

• Walt6x3#

Walt6x3 April 11, 2011 11:50:06 PM CEST

• Dawkinsiandross#

Dawkinsiandross April 11, 2011 3:24:32 PM CEST

OUCH!!!

• Macabar#

Macabar April 11, 2011 2:49:21 PM CEST

The strangest thing about this clip is not the dirty big blue whale testicle...no...it's the scottish accent of the Japanese woman that gets me

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger April 11, 2011 2:19:03 PM CEST

That trailer is almost as bad as this video, I don't want to see that movie at all.