Message From The Designers

• Thieu4u#

Thieu4u May 16, 2011 11:41:43 AM CEST

Well yes. Excuse me but this is really a ridiculous story. It seems to me that some UFO sekts go to great length to make these expencive video's to convince people in believing these fake story's like Hollow Earth and the above with fake arguments. If you want to know what really happened in the past, just read the alien code. It contains the the correct translation of the signals, send to Earth some years ago.

• Monkipuzzle#

Monkipuzzle May 16, 2011 8:42:48 AM CEST

There are two kinds of people: Those who have been saved by the blood of Jesus Christ and those who haven't, and thus will suffer. The choice is there for all peoples, races, religions, and creeds. If you chose to follow "another father," then that will be your burden to bear later%u2026

• Amazeroth#

Amazeroth May 16, 2011 4:29:16 AM CEST

A God that needs to threaten me with 'unimaginable torment' to make me believe in him doesn't seem like a good choice to me...The message of love that Jesus (allegedly) brought to humanity is good in its core though - alas, I need no prophet or god or anything like that to do good things to others and avoid the bad stuff.I am agnostic, and all the principles I am living after - helpfulness, tolerance, love, and more - came to me without any religious system. I don't need anyone who tells me how I have to live. I make my own choices. I don't need to be saved from anything like an imaginary hell. And for sure I don't need to be threatened!

• Amazeroth#

Amazeroth May 16, 2011 4:14:53 AM CEST

Interesting story - but I highly doubt that these 'alien geneticists' would need a single specific person to reveal the nature of everything and themselves to mankind. Such claims always seem fishy to me...@Monki: What if I don't want to come unto this 'father'? What if I have another father? What if I have no father of this kind at all?I believe that all the beings that came from 'above' and that we call still God/s nowadays (despite we should know better by now), the 'creators' as well as the 'supervisors', have actually been aliens. By definition every entity within this universe not coming from Earth is an alien anyway - no matter their abilities - so 'God' would be an alien by definition. ;)Having superhuman powers and knowledge doesn't mean anything - every being with a scientific knowledge maybe billions of years ahead of us must seem to us like a god.Given enough time humans would/will be able even to create whole solar systems - just a matter of resources and scientific knowledge.Of course only if we don't destroy ourselves before...

• Ufologist#

Ufologist May 16, 2011 3:11:16 AM CEST

What? They're demonic just because they don't look like you and come from another planet? What in the Sam Hill is demonic about aliens? Granted, this video is a crock, but aliens DIE and are flesh and blood...as it were. They are PHYSICAL beings.

• Monkipuzzle#

Monkipuzzle May 16, 2011 2:05:55 AM CEST

Aliens are demonic and mean to deceive the sinful masses. Open your eyes and see the truth! Recognize the One True God of Christianity and ask for everlasting salivation from your lord Jesus Christ, lest ye shall suffer unimaginable torment for eternity in the bowels of Hell. JOHN 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

• Ufologist#

Ufologist May 15, 2011 11:21:53 PM CEST

Shit, this is that Raelian bull crap! They are basically a sex cult.

• Mandown#

Mandown May 15, 2011 11:17:49 PM CEST

well if they created all the religions they must be total assholes for surely they knew this would create turmoil and war 4eva. your faith are the chains that bind you . only athiests are trully free

• Ivan2275#

Ivan2275 May 15, 2011 11:05:28 PM CEST

what a croc good bed time story for the kids.

• Juliebrown10#

Juliebrown10 May 15, 2011 10:43:31 PM CEST

this makes a lot of sense to me.a real eye opener for someone who has seen things not of this world.