1 Rating:

Emo skater vs rookie police officer with axe to gr

• anonymous
  • uploaded: Aug 19, 2008

• Rachelwordsmith#

Rachelwordsmith January 22, 2012 11:09:44 PM CET

this cop has more testosterone than brain matter cells- he didn't act legally. I hope he gets sued.

• Mihalj#

Mihalj November 8, 2010 4:00:41 AM CET

big mouth serves you right idiot

• Lgranados#

Lgranados March 20, 2010 5:37:55 AM CET

I just hope this kid remembers there are good guys out there to wish I knew what town he libved in I would write a letter to the chief.Hope his parents understood.This cop could have really hurt that kid.He needs to be fired before he does hurt a child.

• Lgranados#

Lgranados March 20, 2010 5:34:37 AM CET

When I was a kid I'm 62 we had alot more fun there is nothing for kids to do now.It makes me sick to see this cop treat this kid like this.Who cares if he was having alittle fun.l would have asked to call my parents right then and there.And thats why kids get into trouble wish I would have been there kids have rights to.So he was skating where he wasn't supposed to the cop could have told him where there is skating alowed.The cop had a problem with height maybe.He could have been a better person and instead of a bossy as- hol- sorry but I hate how our good kids are being treated.Get the ones with gangs and drugs and not the ones that are just hanging around having fun.Don't like it tuff.Sometimes I think when these cops act like this they need to remember when they were young or they should get some counseling on how to treat the younger generation.

• Seanc71#

Seanc71 March 5, 2009 4:08:02 PM CET

Never give up your property. NEVER. If you give it up its your own fault. So what happened in the end, anyway?

• Buruc#

Buruc October 2, 2008 1:31:21 PM CEST

cops should not have more power then an ordinary man. so we can kick the shit out of them if there rude to us!

• anonymous#

anonymous August 20, 2008 12:07:12 AM CEST

lol

• Truthsekr76#

Truthsekr76 August 19, 2008 10:19:42 PM CEST

The kid is RIGHT.The cop seemed like an asshole on a power trip! Let the kid have a little fun.

• Cfmadcow#

Cfmadcow August 19, 2008 9:36:21 PM CEST

What are we disclosing here? That the little child was a dumb ass?

• Gj812#

Gj812 August 19, 2008 8:36:51 PM CEST

Good - noisy little brat