UFO Photo Vancouver British ColumbiaJune 5th 2011

• Tomma#

Tomma June 24, 2011 6:21:27 AM CEST

Inflatables can sometime loose there anchoring and end up floating off, and being mistaking for UFOs. This could be an inflatable flower.I saw this one video where, a big inflatable turtle took off, and looked totally strange in the air. The kids that were recording the vid were going crazy, at what they were viewing, until a couple of weeks later, the kids had the balls to admit they were wrong and showed this inflatable. After seeing the pic and viewing the vid again, it was exactly that, a big inflatable turtle.

• Ufobillatgmail#

Ufobillatgmail June 23, 2011 11:48:00 AM CEST

It has the appearance a Mother-ship or Main-craft w.the Orb-Type Probes connected around the outside, If it's not a balloon?

• Ufobillatgmail#

Ufobillatgmail June 23, 2011 11:43:08 AM CEST

the link doesn't work, all i get is a flower?

• Tomma#

Tomma June 23, 2011 3:50:50 AM CEST

Your probably right m8. lol

• Fliegezeug#

Fliegezeug June 22, 2011 2:03:05 AM CEST

"Could you tell me what is it?"Yes, you can buy one for just US$14.95 in Vancouver.http://www.balloonplanet.com/shop/images/products/product_7044_large.jpg

• Charlesw#

Charlesw June 22, 2011 1:14:15 AM CEST

A bit more background info would be helpful.The blue sky gives me pause.This was cloudy Vancouver after all!Good capture

• greyhunter2012#

greyhunter2012 June 22, 2011 12:52:38 AM CEST

Wow...intriguing pictures you took...very interesting :) Thx for the post!

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger June 21, 2011 6:05:39 PM CEST

what is your source? did you take it Mikeybandb or copy it from another site?

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger June 21, 2011 6:02:52 PM CEST

an electromagnetic craft flew over me wile I was camping 150Km north of Vancouver, British Columbia this time last Summer, I felt it's effects on my arms and heard it. The sound and feeling of the hairs on my arms were felt and heard for about 6 seconds but I didn't see anything. It happened at night, I'm not sure what time as it woke me up.Maybe they are connected. I know for a fact they exist, I have never felt or heard that before.