AE911Truth on Irish TV3's Ireland:AM

• Kanaeta
  • uploaded: Jul 14, 2011

• Topcoatpaver#

Topcoatpaver July 18, 2011 3:26:15 AM CEST

I am right there with ya about what everyone else thinks about us, but as soon as I very convincingly ask that they give one hour of their time as soon as they can give it to me, I then all but prove to them what happened. I have been compiling a very huge library of only admissable type evidence of EVERY aspect of what happened that day. I can prove it to people if they can sit with me by MY computer for a bit. This is what you have to, just prove it. The difference between this and the JFK Assassination is there are thousands of available video sources, audio and interviews. If you start compiling and know what is in them you can show them any thing from any angle. There is so much evidence out there that I am shocked at why the media thinks we are cooks. You heard it hear first. The first "main stream media" journalist that can sit with me and has the balls to go on TV and prove it will win a pulitzer prize.

• Area51#

Area51 July 15, 2011 2:04:56 AM CEST

The subject is indeed fascinating. Over the last 8 years, I've read a lot and also I attended one of his conferences in Montreal. When you add up each piece of evidence, one has to start to believe that indeed, there is something very wrong with the events that happened that day. It 's not only the three buildings falling down...

• Yohnny#

Yohnny July 14, 2011 7:27:07 PM CEST

Dick Cheney too! XD

• Attaboyslim#

Attaboyslim July 14, 2011 2:47:53 PM CEST

I'm afraid to say it but Richard Gage is beginning to look frazzled and that is what they want. As long as "we' look like a bunch of insaniacs, they can pass us off as unimportant. It is a Goddamn shame and I'll never stop talking about it but I'm afraid to say that this is our version of the JFK assassination. Correction, this is the second one of these in my life because Kennedy was murdered when I was a child but I've always knew it was not the way they claimed it to be and I loathe anyone who claims it to be such a simple explanation.It will be revealed one day and that is my only hope of redemption because everyone I know thinks I am a lunatic.

• Kuergun#

Kuergun July 14, 2011 12:13:08 PM CEST

The truth is bleeding out drop by drop well done Irish TV !!!!Let other channels do the same then we get Bush and Blair for MURDER !!!

• Kuergun#