UFO INVASION OR EVACUATION FROM SOUTH AMERICA

• Ahbotha
  • uploaded: Jul 19, 2011

Description:

THIS IS AN UPDATE OF THE BOLIVIA, ARGENTINA AND CHILE UFO FLEETS. IT IS MADE TO HELP YOU UNDERSTAND WHERE AND HOW TO FIND THE UFO'S.
IT WILL HELP THOSE WHO DO NOT USE THE GOOGLE PROGRAM.
REGARDS
ANDREW

3 AUG 2011
NOW I BELIEVE MORE THAN EVER I WAS CORRECT !
I HAVE FOUND TODAY, THAT MY GOOGLE EARTH PROGRAM IS ON SLOW STRIKE.ACCESS IS SO SLOW ITS NOT WORTH LOOKING AT IT. ORIGINAL INFO IS STILL THERE, BUT ANY OTHER ACCESS TO VIEW WATER OR WHAT EVER, HAS BEEN BLOCKED ???
DOES MAKE YOU WONDER WHY ? I CANNOT VIEW ANYTHING CLOSE UP, YET THE SAME PROGRAM RUNS ON MY SONS COMPUTER, AND I GET CLOSE UP ACCESS ! UNDER HIS NAME ? DOES THIS MEAN I AM BEING CHECKED UP ? YOU BET I AM !

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Ahbotha#

Ahbotha August 4, 2011 11:07:37 AM CEST

Yes, that could be it !

• Discufo11#

Discufo11 August 2, 2011 10:30:43 PM CEST

Perhaps it is both: aliens comming and going, for various reasons crew change's , dilivery's, attending to their need's ,medical ,moral, rest and recreation, mail etc.,etc., sending gifts to home, sending specimen's , smuggling....UFO Q and A

• Ahbotha#

Ahbotha July 26, 2011 5:00:17 PM CEST

HI Ronray,The weird part is that I can only say what I see. It is just something which makes me ask questions regarding the fact that it only takes place there !I am hoping the following person on this blog, QuiQue's blog also known as Creatorsdream.com, who is involved in that area, with photographic integrity, will forward me some type of answer. He has been involved with diving Groups in those Lakes, and appears to know what he is talking about.Perhaps some truth will come from it.Kind regardsAndrew

• Ronray#

Ronray July 25, 2011 6:20:08 PM CEST

It's funny (sad) to see people trying to use OTC technology to glean top secret intelligence. :o)

• Ahbotha#

Ahbotha July 25, 2011 2:42:18 PM CEST

So what are you looking for on this Website ? Keep sleeping, you could be one of those sleepers who will never wake up to the truth !It must be difficult to get through life without being able to say what you think ?Well done ! YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING !

• Ahbotha#

Ahbotha July 25, 2011 2:39:38 PM CEST

Very good answer. It could only happen in that lake !It is the same argument about the ruins in the Area given as Atlantis. 16OO KM from the Straights of Gibraltar.I always find these Scientific answers so incredibly correct !Its like the Bible. Always correct for those who wish to see it that way !But then, who know, I could be that idiot who knows nothing.Regards

• Ahbotha#

Ahbotha July 25, 2011 2:36:06 PM CEST

Correct it can only show the outside contours !

• Ahbotha#

Ahbotha July 25, 2011 2:34:58 PM CEST

Correct and it only happens in the Lake !

• Sttoad#

Sttoad July 25, 2011 5:27:57 AM CEST

Do some research on ground satellite imaging. Learn about signal matrixing. Learn about the algorithms used to tie successive images together along the edges.

• Rcoppock#

Rcoppock July 25, 2011 1:04:04 AM CEST

Image edge detection can not show if an object is, or is not, hollow.