Amy Winehouse Murdered By Illuminati

• Pindz
  • uploaded: Jul 24, 2011

• Gghost#

Gghost December 5, 2011 3:18:16 AM CET

some people "gets it" some people don't what a waist they are all super talented royal pain in the butt the verdict is guilty (made by the family mentioned above) they have to be exterminated disposed like a used rubber in the name of morale and to quench their thirst for blood (i give a f$%^)

• Henry8#

Henry8 December 4, 2011 6:06:39 PM CET

Amy Winehouse died by her own hand due to her excessive lifestyle & that's it !

• Rudeboi#

Rudeboi August 5, 2011 5:16:49 AM CEST

"Sure she (Amy Whinehouse) could've been killed by the "Illuminati." If "Illuminati" is code for drugs, alcohol, excess, detatchment, etc.., then yeah.., it definitely was them!"That made me laugh out loud. Some called her Amy Beershack.

• Bod1977#

Bod1977 August 3, 2011 10:38:51 PM CEST

utter rubbish. if they where going to kill her then why did`nt they do us a favour and do pete doherty aswell his music is utter shite atleast amy had alot of talent. r.i.p miss winehouse.

• Darlingcruel#

Darlingcruel August 1, 2011 3:39:04 PM CEST

That backwards reeling made me dizzy! Sure she (Amy Whinehouse) could've been killed by the "Illuminati." If "Illuminati" is code for drugs, alcohol, excess, detatchment, etc.., then yeah.., it definitely was them! Hey, I'm the last person to judge or criticize anyone's lifestyle, and yes, everyone of those people were amazing musicians, with genius talent. But a person can't throw down like they did on a daily basis and expect to grow old and die of natural causes!

• Bangzoom#

Bangzoom August 1, 2011 2:30:57 PM CEST

excuse me, I have to go k..

• Bangzoom#

Bangzoom August 1, 2011 2:27:01 PM CEST

I don't like to watch ka ka

• Bangzoom#

Bangzoom August 1, 2011 2:23:30 PM CEST

I don't like to read ka ka

• Makeitso1#

Makeitso1 August 1, 2011 10:26:49 AM CEST

Oh come on!|What is this crap and why is it consistently being marked as top 10? If this BS is one of the top 10 vids 'disclose' has to offer, then just shows what a LOAD OF CRAP IS BEING POSTED! Nobody forced her to use drugs, it was her choice, she chose wrong, that's all! It's a big shame cause she was talented, but illuminati killed her? get a life!

• Tomma#

Tomma August 1, 2011 2:31:58 AM CEST

What has the vid got to do with the Illuminati, have I missed the connection here?