Oh How Nature Loves Orgone energy

• Waterhawk
  • uploaded: Aug 30, 2008

• Waterhawk#

Waterhawk October 16, 2009 5:22:03 PM CEST

Hello. I'm sorry but I don't understand the question. Are you looking to construct your own orgone devices or purchase them from someone? Or maybe something else? If your asking me if I sell orgone, yes I do, but I don't know if Disclose TV allows me to sell from their site. I will say that you, like everyone else, are an unlimited beings who can also make orgone devices from your mind,then place those nonphysical orgone devices anywhere in the world (without leaving your home). Anything is possible.

• Jahuya#

Jahuya October 15, 2009 8:09:04 PM CEST

Hi, how can i find orgone?Thanks in advance!

• Waterhawk#

Waterhawk August 28, 2009 9:57:17 AM CEST

In all honesty and heart, if I tried giving more info. (which I could try to do) it would most likely only confuse you further and maybe you would tell me the same if you were in my shoes right now. I ask know one to believe in my experiences/perspectives, but it would be nice if folks kept open minds & hearts, to say the least. Either way I continue with what I believe is, well, my truth. At this point my life is worth more than worrying about what folks think about my videos ;)

• Waterhawk#

Waterhawk August 28, 2009 9:48:18 AM CEST

I must apologize because I have no proof, or what is believed by majority to be proof? Unless ya really enjoy my video? (kidding). Either way we all have our own ways to evolve our awareness in order to evolve into more or even "higher" awareness.

• Waterhawk#

Waterhawk May 27, 2009 12:08:52 AM CEST

Yes, and so much more can be accomplished. For example, my avitar picture here shows my hand holding an orb. This is an extreme close up from the original picture. I did this through meditating one evening while a friend took that picture.

• Waterhawk#

Waterhawk September 4, 2008 11:16:23 PM CEST

I am working on a detailed video series to explain what orgone is. Kevin aka Waterhawk

• Smuggler#

Smuggler September 4, 2008 10:57:20 PM CEST

Ok, You have some kind of a rock mixture and frogs like it, so. What is it and do you have any evidence of this stuff doing any thing besides creating happy frogs? Not that happy frogs aren't nice mind you, but not scientifically valid or of general use.Less metaphysics more facts please.

• Waterhawk#

Waterhawk August 31, 2008 1:20:09 AM CEST

Just average matirx mix materials like aluminum chips, resin, copper bb's, one or more DT quartz crystals. The most important ingredient is positive thought energy. I simply write down words like Love Peace Harmony Joy, then place those words into the mix before it all cures. It's like my devices have increased 5-10X's more in power or the "normalization of any negative energy into positive energy".

• Tetrahedron#

Tetrahedron August 30, 2008 11:42:49 PM CEST

Wow this is very interesting. What did you make your devices out of? Looking forward to seeing more of your videos :)

• Waterhawk#

Waterhawk August 30, 2008 6:37:45 PM CEST

The way I describe it, it's like an unseen radiation. There is good and bad orgone energy. Orgone has many names like chi, parna, life force energy. Everyone and everything promotes some kind of orgone energy. My orgone devices promote positive orgone energy that help normalize life around them. Bad orgone does the opposite. I'm not asking anyone to believe in orgone because not everyone is orgone researcher, like me.