incredible ufo over france

• 8seconds
  • uploaded: Oct 25, 2011

• Gaonagetu#

Gaonagetu November 4, 2011 11:49:13 PM CET

Don't think its from our world.. I saw at least two dozen UFOs while patrolling higways mostly at night. I even seen a couple of ghost and caught it on film. Too bad I had to turn it the tape everynight at the end of my shift.... believe me, we are not alone...

• Thunda#

Thunda October 31, 2011 11:39:39 AM CET

Im afraid in this case it really is a plane. If you watch this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h055t_YaKY&feature=player_embeddedyou will see at 1.24, the image resolves itself into an obvious passenger jet, and these lights are its landing lights. Im thinking the person who posted this knows this and is having a laugh at the expense of 'believers'.

• Sttoad#

Sttoad October 31, 2011 4:25:58 AM CET

The "diamond" shape comes from the aperture within the camera.

• Clockdryve#

Clockdryve October 31, 2011 2:56:32 AM CET

I love it...a person gives a STUPID answer and backs it up by saying that USA isn't exclusive. Come on now :-) That's a 7 year old's argument. LOL

• Clockdryve#

Clockdryve October 31, 2011 2:51:46 AM CET

I saw 3 of these back during Comet Hale-Bopp. They were flying in a V shape....heading from West to the East. They were shaped like the planet Saturn as in this video. The 3 I saw were the color of fire (redish-yellow) and seemed to actually "glow". As they flew past overhead of me (the size of half a pinkie nail from arm stretched hand)...I said "I thought these things were supposed to be able to fly in weird...odd angles that we can't handle"...and at that moment the one on the left, behind the leader....flew up and swung back and forth 3 times to cross the path of the leader...then returned to to normal position in the V formation. My mouth just DROPPED :-) They can read your mind too...Hahaha, well about 5 seconds later they disappeared. They didn't slowly fade out or flicker....then just went away like someone just "turned the lights off". It was about 9pm in Des Moines, Iowa. They disappeared over the Iowa State Fairgrounds. Wish I had a video camera. Dam%!!

• Nitro#

Nitro October 31, 2011 2:16:51 AM CET

The only thing unstable about this video are its viewers.

• Seamosserios77#

Seamosserios77 October 31, 2011 12:05:52 AM CET

This is a jet liner.The uncut video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6h055t_YaKY&feature=player_embedded

• Ufobillatgmail#

Ufobillatgmail October 30, 2011 8:01:51 PM CET

This is a "Real UFO Craft" and not a jet liner with it's landing lights which some have said!I've seen many sizes and shapes of the Galactic Light Ships of 3rd. 4th & 5th Dimensional Shapes designs...!!!You will be seeing many more of these type of visitations which are of Benevolent Galactic Brotherhoods whom are our overseers and protectors and watching over us during these most significant of times in Human History...!!!

• Azerty800#

Azerty800 October 30, 2011 6:24:50 PM CET

it's not a plane !! in france we have ufo's and it's not for USA exclusively !! :)

• Morano#

Morano October 30, 2011 1:22:03 PM CET

its a plane landing with its headlights on. just the camera unable to get focus on it