The Dropa Stone Mystery

• Ghost32
  • uploaded: Oct 29, 2011

• Gazoo#

Gazoo November 5, 2011 6:17:26 AM CET

I agree 100% with everything you said. I hope that 2012 will end the ridiculous ramblings of the ancient alien cults that have popped up over the last number of years. Let me interject a little to highlight this point. Here is a fairly well know "fact": 98.6% of the human genome is shared with the Benobo, chimp. Logic dictates that if Alien DNA were in the Genome it would be located in the 1.6% remaining. Also taking into account we are clones, and our DNA is shared with other known creatures such as the cockroach and horse as well as pigs and other known pathogens, NO EXTRANEOUS CODE HAS BEEN NOTED IN ANY LITERATURE!!! in the FULLY mapped human genome project........ ALIEN DNA? " DEBUNKED"!!

• Tendencies#

Tendencies November 2, 2011 11:33:42 PM CET

The Dropa stones are too lightweight to be grinding stones. My guess is that they're simply some kind of ceremonial stones or a primitive form of recorded writing similar to Ogham used to write the oldest form of the Irish language. How these people always manage to make an alien connection is beyond me.

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger November 1, 2011 9:24:52 AM CET

OMG That's a stretch! what a load of BS. The stone circle was probably used to grind grain to make flower. To grind grain two round stones are used one as the base and one for on top, the one on top would typically have a hole in the center for one to put the grain into. The spiraling grooves oppose each other on each stone to aid in grinding the grain and thus also allows the flower to make its way out of the stones to it's edges.Here is the best example that I could find:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtAc8dfRAT0http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millstonehere's some good pictures: http://www.eastwoodstone.com/_stufftest.asp?sid=129I know because my girlfriend is a University Archeology professor.Archeology is based on hard physical evidence not on hear-say or stories.Now I'm expecting the DTV critics to give me their mouthfuls, Bring it on! :-)

• Spikey#

Spikey October 31, 2011 5:15:32 PM CET

Did you (or anyone else) notice at 4:41 the zoomed video of the 'notched Tether type UFO' has an object that crosses the top half of the UFO's disc? It appears top right, and travels down and to the left side of the disc. It looks like either a satellite or another much smaller UFO..might be helpful in sizing the large UFO if the small dark object can be identified.

• Spikey#

Spikey October 31, 2011 5:12:43 PM CET

The Dropa stone image used in this video doesn't look exactly like the ones you can find on Google images because this one is an Xray of a Dropa stone, not a photo of one.

• Thevspiral#

Thevspiral October 31, 2011 3:28:10 AM CET

That's so weird. I always thought the NASA spheres looked like the dropa stones.

• Clockdryve#

Clockdryve October 31, 2011 3:23:48 AM CET

I see they are using the "Tether" incident UFO here. Is odd that the Dropa Stone used here is NOT of the common variety that's shown as you use a Google "picture" search online. Coincidence to add favor to the story maybe??