Real ghosts captured by Grandma

• Sheels52
  • uploaded: Nov 17, 2011

• Knowthetruth1#

Knowthetruth1 November 28, 2011 11:28:19 PM CET

The word ghost is basically another word for a spirit. Spirits are not as is taught by mediums etc, "the ghosts of people who have died". Here are some verses from the Holy Bible about the state of the dead.Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.Job 7:9-10 As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more. 10 He shall return no more to his house, neither shall his place know him any more.Psalms 115:17 The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.Psalms 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.DEATH IS BASICALLY REFERRED TO AS A SLEEP!Psalms 13:3 Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

• Rainbow44#

Rainbow44 November 20, 2011 6:47:09 PM CET

This was a very enjoyable post! Thank you!

• Azerty800#

Azerty800 November 20, 2011 4:54:02 PM CET

exellent ! i live at 50km of PARIS ans i got to take a pictures in the catacombs. IF i catch a ghost,i post on disclose TV . thank's for sharing

• Robjeeps#

Robjeeps November 18, 2011 3:06:57 PM CET

very intresting and put together good nice soundtrack 2 (thin red line! nice 1 :))

• Sheels52#

Sheels52 November 18, 2011 12:56:34 AM CET

Sorry, I'm a bit new at this sort of thing. I've put details up on the description now and link to website with more pics.

• Sheels52#

Sheels52 November 18, 2011 12:55:48 AM CET

Sorry people. I'm a Gran.. duh! Computers and all that! Think I have finally figured this link thing out. I have put details up on description now.

• Beowulf#

Beowulf November 18, 2011 12:54:02 AM CET

Thanks for putting the link up, could not find it otherwise.

• Streetcap1#

Streetcap1 November 18, 2011 12:31:13 AM CET

Not correct link.

• Sheels52#

Sheels52 November 18, 2011 12:30:18 AM CET

Thank you for your comment. Perhaps you could leave a review on Amazon. I am glad you enjoyed the book.

• Sheels52#

Sheels52 November 18, 2011 12:29:34 AM CET

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=stripbooks&field... ghost hunter The above is a link to the Ebook on Amazon.