Anonymous a Warning about going to war with Iran

• Moodycat#

Moodycat December 2, 2011 2:57:05 PM CET

"They" are Illuminati Freemasons. "They" are Nazi-Zionist conspirators. "They" are banksters who own the money you spend as if it was yours. "They" are the powerful elite shadow rulers of America. "They" are The Empire Of Three Cities. "They" are Satanists. "They" are Moloch's mates. "They" are the Blue Bloods. "They" are hypnotists and slave drivers. You and yours are their chattel, loan collateral, slaves. "They" are the gods you enable, the Matrix makers. "They" are your gods because you refuse to see them and their works!

• Spikey#

Spikey November 29, 2011 10:18:33 PM CET

What did you watch it for then you muppet!

• Jovicevic#

Jovicevic November 28, 2011 4:13:55 PM CET

Is it problem with "innocent civilians" or good people of the Islamic Republic of Iran, or is it problem in anti-democracy propaganda (indoctrination) which is real subject of this video?! Who are "they"? Against whom honest man should fight in the streets of London or NY? My mother has been working for World Bank and what about that? And my brother is in (for example) in NZ gov. as a consultant - financial adviser? Should I kill them as a treat to hungry African population? Or "they" are some specific (very) people, blue-blooded who must be targeted? And when we been caught by CNN camera cutting heads of "them" will we been judged as heroes - not like US soldier, or some Libyan insurgent taped when killing "innocent saint Qaddafi"? behind such words standing just one thing (which is two things) hate against US and Israel (Jews) and money loving author, whoever he is!

• Ktm640#

Ktm640 November 28, 2011 12:30:43 AM CET

Anonymous is boooooorrriiinnnng. ZZZZzzzz

• Outlander88#

Outlander88 November 25, 2011 1:55:06 PM CET

If a small nuclear war does break out in the Middle East, and if Russia and China does decide to enter the war, I do hope they do target the Rothschild family estates and all central banks with small tactical deep penetrator nukes: all these to serve as a reminder of the cost to all those who broke their oath to their country, which they pledged their allegiance to first. And taking out Israel would also be a plus, because I am tired of all the crap regarding the Middle East, and they are the center crap of it all.

• Xtratrance#

Xtratrance November 25, 2011 11:35:59 AM CET

The video is showing everybody what is happening at this time! Who knows what Anonymous actually find from the internet and the hacking of everything, also very respectable sources of Whistle-Blowers Put them together we all know what the Elight is forcing upon us all! :(

• Fernley5#

Fernley5 November 25, 2011 5:57:34 AM CET

I dont rely on my goverment to take care of me in anyway! i am a prepper for a long time and will take care of my family and any friends i find along the way! Be ready people for anything that may happen! stock up why its still available!

• Ghost32#

Ghost32 November 25, 2011 5:19:42 AM CET

I dont think this was real, Anonymous always uses the computer voice, this is the voice taken directly from the old Atlantis documentary's.And besides, have they finished with the Mexican Drug Cartels already, Everyone week they put out a new video about how they are gonna do something to some new group but then they just put out another video and dont do anything at all. All the people with the occupy Movement and they just ignore that, look at all the Mayors and Businesses supporting Wallstreet and the bankers, surely they could be atleast helping the occupy movement and I dont mean by making more videos, I mean by actually going after the people that keeps Wallstreet in power.