US alien-seeking institute resumes search for ET

• Grey
  • uploaded: Dec 2, 2011

• Moodycat#

Moodycat December 5, 2011 11:38:54 PM CET

This is so weird, SETI looks up and sees nothing - certainly not on the moon or nearer? They cannot be serious! There must be thousands of videos of UFO-like aircraft and spacecraft, and of supposed aliens and human-hybrids on our metaphorical doorstep. Perhaps, to see something like that, SETI should look down... Look down, deep, DUMB Dulce. I couldn't take this video seriously. It's true, I obviously have extra needs.

• Nitro#

Nitro December 5, 2011 5:50:47 PM CET

If you can't take this seriously then you obviously have extra needs. disclosetv has nothing but the best & most accurate information found in the galaxy.

• Opalserpent#

Opalserpent December 5, 2011 8:10:04 AM CET

after I saw on disclose.tv the info by whats his name which can be found by googling: nsa foia 1957 et communications. After that I realised that we can't take seti seriously.

• Theyear2010#

Theyear2010 December 2, 2011 8:36:02 PM CET

by the way, the reason i was so sure about way 2 communcate with the ufo was because I used a laser light pen to flash at the ufo n it responded back in which instead of moving away, the ufo went back toward us then above us n start flashing its own blue n green light at us but then my dang laser pen battery ran out n from there the ufo start moving away till it disappear into the horizon.

• Theyear2010#

Theyear2010 December 2, 2011 8:23:05 PM CET

SETI have to realize tat the alien already had n always here on earth. Instead of seeking out into the space to try to communicate with the alien which cost lot of $$$ as SETI had experienced, we can try to communicate with them through a much simpler way which is through lights. I had seen n analyst many ufo's video n also of my own ufo's encounter, it seem tat the alien always shown themselves in some form of light display. The color could b vary based on video ppls post on the net but as with my own encounter, it was blue, green (the most) then red n white. Just build a set of giantic set of lights n point toward the sky, an ufo's hot spot location if possible n keep flashing those light n someday the ufo/alien will respond 4 sure. I know there is also a pattern/code 2 the ufo's flashing light but 4 now tis is all I knew.

• Nedroj#

Nedroj December 2, 2011 4:20:28 PM CET

2,5 million dollars...thats just a drop in us warmachine budget well......And the only way to get new fundings and cut the militarys insane budget is to vote for Ron Paul. The only sane politic u got.Sorry for my french , im from sweden

• Gipoman#

Gipoman December 2, 2011 4:18:29 PM CET

Radio telescopes :? If SETI did not receive any ET responses yet after so many years, then: a. Your equipment is inadequate. b. You are looking for the wrong signals c. You have received signals or made contact, but are not allowed or are restricted/prohibited in giving out that information. I think SETI needs to try the non-scientific approach to make contact and after that try to explain why they haven't made contact yet.

• Gipoman#