- uploaded: Mar 11, 2012
- Hits: 247
Film taken includes:
- Unidentifiable views and a wide shot of the Mass Spectrometer experiment boom.
- Views from camera mounted on the Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV) during a lunar surface excursion, scenes as LRV drives, and David Scott unloading equipment from LRV.
- View of Lunar Module (LM) taken during transposition and docking and dark views possibly during a trans-Earth Extravehicular Activity (EVA).
- Views from the Lunar Module (LM) window during descent to the moon and ascent from the lunar surface and a view from the Command Service Module (CSM) of a subsatellite deployment.
- View of Lunar Module (LM) during transposition and docking phase and various scenes taken from the Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV) during a lunar excursion.
NASA/courtesy of nasaimages.org.
FAIR USE NOTICE: The material on this channel is provided solely for educational and informational purposes. It may contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Infringement of copyright is not intended. The material is made available to help educate people about health related issues. It is believed that this constitutes a 'FAIR USE' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17, section 107 of the US Copyright Law. The material is distributed without profit to those who would like to use such material for research and educational purposes. FAIR USE NOTICE The use of the media material found on this channel is protected by the Fair Use Clause of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, which allows for the rebroadcast of copyrighted materials for the purposes of commentary, criticism, and education.
This site may contain copyrighted material whose use has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Users may make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of issues relating to civil rights, economics, individual rights, international affairs, liberty, science & technology, etc. We believe this constitutes a
'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.