NEW Leaked Moon Landing Footage Proofs HOAX

• -Marduk-
  • uploaded: Sep 29, 2008

• Kb2zgn#

Kb2zgn June 12, 2011 8:51:18 PM CEST

Yes, we went, but I have to respond to this. What kind of technician would that be? The truth is there was an easy way to record live video, (including home video recorders by 1965) long before 1969 - on REEL to REEL video tape. The Apollo 11 TV camera was a non-broadcast standard black & white SSTV, (Slow Scan TV) 320 lines at 10 frames/sec. Conversion to broadcast standards made it look even worse. Tall antenna? By 1969 there were numerous TV satellites in orbit that relayed TV signals to just about anywhere in the world. I knew then that much of the world was watching it with me live, as it was happening. It was surreal.

• Witetrashmfo#

Witetrashmfo December 10, 2010 6:24:51 AM CET

ur all idiots... rejoice in ur condemning stupidities... pasta n wings for alll , now go to sleep dunny dun dun u r done

• Flyingsaucerman#

Flyingsaucerman June 27, 2010 3:34:53 AM CEST

yes,,and Russia watched it from the other side of earth at the time when they were facing away from earth..how..fake

• Bodean#

Bodean May 27, 2010 10:46:06 AM CEST

The question I love to ask: If we went to the moon why have we not been back? Because of funding or whatever? Lol plz we populate everything, we should have a Disneyland up there by now come on...... P.S. this is not new this is an old clip....

• Braxtonhicks#

Braxtonhicks May 12, 2010 8:11:55 PM CEST

There is nothing new, nor leaked in this piece of fiction.

• Braxtonhicks#

Braxtonhicks May 12, 2010 8:09:23 PM CEST

I saw this film also. It was full of lies, half truth, distortion, and more disinformation than NASA could ever come up with. If the moon landing was faked, don't you think the RUSSIANS would have blown the whistle? You remember the Russians right, they were trying to get to the moon too. They would have had everything to gain by proving NASA was lying. There is NO getting around that FACT.

• Upinthesky#

Upinthesky December 17, 2009 9:46:58 PM CET

I THINK NASA HAS NOTHEN TO HIDE...THEY HAVE TO PRACTICE. STUPID VIDEO! SO THEY WERE NOT IN THE ROCKET...YEAH OKAY!

• Liveecarbme#

Liveecarbme December 9, 2009 2:51:49 AM CET

SHIT...I'm going back to the island of misfit toys!

• Wolfbane7272#

Wolfbane7272 August 5, 2009 10:59:13 AM CEST

pretty compelling evidence to the contrary.and people can say hey i saw it live ..i was there .. you saw a rocket take off what next ? and how long did it take the actual live footage to get back to houston ..i dont think it would be in a instant. interesting documentary

• Tshawnte#

Tshawnte July 21, 2009 4:19:46 AM CEST

Look were you people even there I was there and I saw it live the thruth is in those days there where no way of recording live pics coming from the moon at least it wouldn't been easy anyway and the countries some of you people come from wouldn't have broadcast anyway so either they got every country in the world to broardcast the same real of a fake moon landing at the same time and while Neal and Buz where circling the earth they ran this fake real of film I aint no rocket scientist but I am a tectnician if it is a real of film you could bring up a frame at a time and prove it cos there where no vcr's in those days, Iam still confused how you people in those foriegn countries saw it anyway must have been some tall antena Look I NEW What I SAW