Presidents Give Dire Warnings of New World Order

• Terratop
  • uploaded: Oct 10, 2008

• Kuergun#

Kuergun July 30, 2009 3:12:18 PM CEST

Hi I live in the UK also and I want to contact as many people as I can to "peacefully" make aware that what is happening in the USA, is also happening here. Except here in the UK people and all our shity jornalist won't talk about it because of fear even my best mate thinks me a fool!! So I can see the task will be hard. I hope to set up a web site to inform the brittish people about these bastards the Illuminati.

• Saturnfx#

Saturnfx June 6, 2009 12:26:13 AM CEST

My thoughts on this NWO... Do it yourself under your rules, or it will be done under their rules..thats the only choices presented..because we will, without a doubt, one day be a single united planet..it is the natural progression. Consider the USA...we started with 13 seperate colonys...and now we are in these united states under one federal rule...this will happen with every nation on earth and theres not a damn thing you can do about it.. so, as I said above...you either guide it in yourself with your say and rules...or its done for you with their rules.

• Wrallfuked#

Wrallfuked March 7, 2009 7:03:09 PM CET

These twisted individuals and there quest for world domination is unfortunately our future and they are right on track and haven't miss a beat. Unless we stop them,which in my opinon NO HAS THE COURAGE OR THE POWER TO STOP THEM. We will be tagged like cattle. I'm sorry to say it but it's to late. THE WORLD IS THERE'S.

• Deadspace76#

Deadspace76 January 2, 2009 7:58:09 AM CET

How please tell me how we can stop them ....?? I have some ideas but I can not do it by myself...??? Please email me back and lets talk about the future.. I am the kind of person who would rather die than live under the rule of someone else...!!! I will be free or else I will die...!!!!

• Sankanyu#

Sankanyu December 2, 2008 8:25:04 PM CET

New world order would be nice we need to form togerther incase of attacks that dont come from this planet there is no time to fight amoung eachother we need to fight together

• Spock2012#

Spock2012 November 18, 2008 8:37:48 AM CET

Excellent. That's all I can say. I watched it 3 times in a row. Totally Excellent. Where did this clip come from? Emailed it to all I know. (I Even emailed to me mum!)Just remember...Even if 1 billion of them were out to control the world, there's still 4.8 billion of us left to fuck them up. They couldn't kill us all. And that way more than all the military in the world. We'd still win...Maybe they'd kill some of us but, never all of us. Listen, Do you love your families? Friends? Your freedom??...Then, I'm in. Let's STOP these FUCKING Bastard sons of Bitches...NOW!!!!... While, we still have a chance.

• Scare4fun77#

Scare4fun77 November 5, 2008 12:33:23 AM CET

BRING ON THE UFO\'S/ ALIENS....unless they are tied in as well.

• Msliberty4all#

Msliberty4all November 2, 2008 4:38:11 AM CET

I\'ve lived a long time and seen many things, this truly frightens me, why? Because I believe it\'s real. It\'s all around us people. Where have our freedoms so silently, swiftly gone?

• Rizze#

Rizze October 11, 2008 8:14:27 PM CEST

I live in the U.K. How can I defend myself against these? My only hope is what? fleeing and hiding from them. Yet they know of all my very movements,e-mails scanned, ip recorded and so on, what chance do we have.

• Humtone#

Humtone October 11, 2008 10:35:54 AM CEST

And that's only a small tally of this group. How many faces will remain unseen, how much control do the faces we see really have? I won't be hiding my face, my voice, my action... now is the time for compassion, courage and unity with our like minded friends and families, old and new. Together we can help our bodies survive, individually we can help our minds and souls stay in the light. I am confident in this. Peace/Love/Justice