1 law for rich, another for poor, eat that slaves.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 1:11 am » by mediasorcery

http://www.theage.com.au/world/us-court ... hv5on.html

this is just some kind of very sick joke, how can anyone kill four people and get off, this is a sure sign of how far this western country has fallen, when the wealthy become immune to prosecution using the defence of, im so rich so therefore poor me, and this is just to rub it in all the slaves faces thats for sure, if you didnt think you are a slave then you sure will after reading this gross and heinous perversion of justice in the article above.

four ppl are dead from this rich brat.

so eat sh&t slaves, we can do anything to you. :badair:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 2:23 am » by Ishumble

Well that has always been the case. The rich and their minions weave all the elaborate issues,propaganda, and create the talking head shows ad ads people get brainwashed on so they can keep their feet on the neck of the poor and working class while they sit back an laugh all the way to the bank. Seems some are waking up now :sunny:

Initiate

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 4:41 am » by Blondie1w2000

Ishumble wrote:Well that has always been the case. The rich and their minions weave all the elaborate issues,propaganda, and create the talking head shows ad ads people get brainwashed on so they can keep their feet on the neck of the poor and working class while they sit back an laugh all the way to the bank. Seems some are waking up now :sunny:

I agree. Which is why this guy got off....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 5:33 am » by -Marduk-

mediasorcery wrote:http://www.theage.com.au/world/us-court-rules-wealthy-teenager-suffered-from-affluenza-after-he-killed-four-drink-driving-20131214-hv5on.html

this is just some kind of very sick joke, how can anyone kill four people and get off, this is a sure sign of how far this western country has fallen, when the wealthy become immune to prosecution using the defence of, im so rich so therefore poor me, and this is just to rub it in all the slaves faces thats for sure, if you didnt think you are a slave then you sure will after reading this gross and heinous perversion of justice in the article above.

four ppl are dead from this rich brat.

so eat sh&t slaves, we can do anything to you. :badair:

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 6:16 am » by Ishumble

Blondie1w2000 wrote:
Ishumble wrote:Well that has always been the case. The rich and their minions weave all the elaborate issues,propaganda, and create the talking head shows ad ads people get brainwashed on so they can keep their feet on the neck of the poor and working class while they sit back an laugh all the way to the bank. Seems some are waking up now :sunny:

I agree. Which is why this guy got off....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yeah money is a factor OJ is serving 33 years now :lol: :lol:

This 16 yr old rich kid got probation for killing 4 people while drunk driving
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZMLu_1mMF0

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 6:54 am » by Meteorman

If this had been a poor kid from the projects he would be in prison for years. A lot of poor judgement here of the kid and the judge.

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 14, 2013 11:51 am » by mediasorcery

thanx for replies, i knew u guys would see as it is, wrong that is, the law is not supposed to be economic strata dependent in its translation and application. good responses.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 15, 2013 2:51 pm » by RATRODROB

That POS judge were looking out for his own kind rather than upholding the law, that's despicable

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 15, 2013 4:16 pm » by ZetaRediculous

RATRODROB wrote:That POS judge were looking out for his own kind rather than upholding the law, that's despicable

RRR

Judge Jean Boyd, is actually a female... and yeah... she saw someone of her own social class and let him off lightly. Not too long ago the same Judge sentenced a 14 African American boy to 10years for killing someone by punching him. There was a good interview that Anderson Cooper interviewed the Psycologist who testified on Ethans' behalf... Watch him try to deny that he "killed" 4 people... (note: I'm not usually a fan of Anderson, but this one of his better interviews)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.”
― Terry Pratchett

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 16, 2013 1:00 am » by RATRODROB

ZetaRediculous wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:That POS judge were looking out for his own kind rather than upholding the law, that's despicable

RRR

Judge Jean Boyd, is actually a female... and yeah... she saw someone of her own social class and let him off lightly. Not too long ago the same Judge sentenced a 14 African American boy to 10years for killing someone by punching him. There was a good interview that Anderson Cooper interviewed the Psycologist who testified on Ethans' behalf... Watch him try to deny that he "killed" 4 people... (note: I'm not usually a fan of Anderson, but this one of his better interviews)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanx for the vids ZETA, that were almost painful to watch him squirming around trying to justify his stance on this.
I would bet that if this kid breaches any of his conditions in the next ten yrs, like getting caught drinking alchohol, he still wont go to jail, it will be just more blah blah blah. pitiful really how the "system" works.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog