10 False Flag Attacks that Changed the World

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 pm » by Kerrblur2

HAHA klingon, hahahaha ask concrete thats his marriage pictures, and above his mug shots crying cause he married a fat whore that doesnt work out and decided that MY fattening double greasepatty diet was a excellant idea. haha

but this is good for him, he gets paid to come here (lie) I would like to know your income concrete! compare and contrast. Hard work for non-work. Im just messing concrete no hard feelings bro!!!!! just fun and games in this house of fun filled excitement!!!!

right fatty? lol
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 am » by Mep630

kerrblur2 wrote:HAHA klingon, hahahaha ask concrete thats his marriage pictures, and above his mug shots crying cause he married a fat whore that doesnt work out and decided that MY fattening double greasepatty diet was a excellant idea. haha

but this is good for him, he gets paid to come here (lie) I would like to know your income concrete! compare and contrast. Hard work for non-work. Im just messing concrete no hard feelings bro!!!!! just fun and games in this house of fun filled excitement!!!!

right fatty? lol
HAHA,

I picture concrete with a sign, "will lie for food!"

haha lowlife scumbag he is. I mean to sell out your own race, is one thing. To sell out your own life is another. But to sell out on your own family and your families future is just downright retarded.

Here is Concrete ->

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 2:29 am » by Kerrblur2

LMFAO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA heres one for yea! how you like me now?
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 07, 2010 4:12 am » by Mep630

kerrblur2 wrote:LMFAO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA heres one for yea! how you like me now?
wow that is sad. i remember I watched that supersized movie and the dude called a bunch of nutritionists and 90% said dont east fast food unless your starving and there is nothing else. It is that bad for you.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 11:34 pm » by Mep630

mep630 wrote:10 False Flag Attacks that Changed the World
http://joecrubaugh.com/blog/2007/01/18/10-false-flags-that-changed-the-world/

At it’s simplest, the term false flag means pretending to be the enemy.

The name comes from ships and armies that, in previous centuries, deceived their foes by displaying another country’s flag.

These days, false flag activities are much more sophisticated…and debauched. These aren’t your granddaddy’s covert operations.
Fake Terror, Deception, and Disgrace

The most commonly known false flag operations consist of an intelligence agency staging a terror attack such that an uninvolved entity gets blamed for the carnage.

Another type of false flag operation might consist of directing purposefully belligerent and trigger-happy clandestine demonstrators to mingle with peace activists in order to disrupt and discredit a passive protest event.

Yet another type of false flag activity consists of infiltrating the opposition, then making easily disproved claims which will embarrass and undermine the credibility of the organization.

An Ignorant Public Enables False Flags
Benjamin Franklin When the Constitutional Convention closed in 1787, a lady asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well Doctor what have we got a republic or a monarchy?”

Franklin replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Why did our forefathers think the Republic would be so hard to keep?

What foreign threat did they envisage as the United States’ most deadly enemy? Actually, the founding fathers believed one of our biggest enemies would rise from within: apathetic ignorance.

Thomas Jefferson wrote, “If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.”

One hundred and forty-five years later, President Eisenhower echoed Jefferson’s fear when he left office in 1961:

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Endless War
Unfortunately, security and liberty were nearing death in the greedy clutch of corporate fascism by the time Eisenhower spoke those words. The world’s largest industrial military machine already needed unending war to feed the nation’s economy, and line the pockets of the war profiteers.

False flag operations, with healthy doses of propaganda and ignorance, provided a great recipe for endless war.

Smedley Butler
Two-time Medal of Honor recipient Major General Smedley Butler explains the situation better than I can. From his book, War is a Racket:

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested.

False Flag Greatest Hits

And that’s where we stand today…much of the population still apathetically ignorant, if not from lack of desire to educate themselves, then by state secrets privilege and a main stream media that buries truth beneath an avalanche of corporate-advertiser-approved garbage. But as the pendulum swings out of control, the population does seem to be waking up.

So, while the world impotently waits for the next false flag…one that will likely have the remaining uninformed masses proposing a nuclear attack on Iran, let’s reminisce and countdown 10 False Flags that Changed the World. Number 10 on the list is…

Article continues here -> http://joecrubaugh.com/blog/2007/01/19/nero-christians-and-the-great-fire-of-rome/

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 11, 2010 11:43 pm » by Cornbread714

Mep, you're bumping your old threads again?

What's the matter? No reptilians in the newscasts today? :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 3:33 am » by Mep630

cornbread714 wrote:Mep, you're bumping your old threads again?

What's the matter? No reptilians in the newscasts today? :D
uh, when have I ever talked about reptilian news casters? You show how retarded you are all the time dude, I know you think your some big-shot in your own mind, but realize that this is not what others see of you.

I mean if your going to insult me at least be somewhat close....

why are your panties in such a bunch I bumped some old threads?! lol, see what a man-bitch you are dude....

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostWed May 12, 2010 3:43 am » by -Marduk-

He´s a fuckin BASS player, Mep...

BASS PLAYER

Upload to Disclose.tv

watch Bootsy at 06:50, Corn :sunny:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 4:07 am » by Mediasorcerer

what the fuk is everyones problem,this thread is quite legitimate and pertinent,to disclose tv,i cant see anything wrong with it,i dont care who posts,so long as its interesting,
false flag ops are a reality,and have been used for thousands of years,from rome to the reichstag and many more,but usually they dont get detected until too late or long time later etc,
if members didnt post,what the fuk do we read then?
always gonna get repeats,so what,
anyway,
shit,
p.s. stop shitting on bass players,they got rights too you know,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 7:02 pm » by Mep630

bumped for cornbread - you need to see this dude!
=)

www.mind-wars.com

PreviousNext