10% of Brain

Writer

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 4:09 pm » by Sonofgod

[quote="theshee"]I honestly believe than once children hit school and 'structured' learning begins most of their imagination and thought process closes down... a sort of 'use it or loose it'. We are conditioned/told from the moment we go into the system how to think and what to think, hell we are even told what 'subjects' we should be taught instead of learning the basics and then improving on any talents.

:flop: 100 % agree with you its like we are there children and they are just molding us the way they want :yell: I am constintly teaching my children outside the box!! to keep open minds to try and keep the lock from locking!! Imagination is a great tool!!!

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:36 pm » by Snake Plissken

Like Jonesy said, maybe we arent supposed to know everything, maybe we cant, but at the same time we are capable of anything!!! :wink:

Mmm......duality....
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm » by Theshee

You will only use as much as your brain as YOU want to! There is so much more to life that many refuse to look for and engage in. Lift yourself higher than humdrum. Find a little magic people, its all around you... said the fairy called theshee lol

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm » by lainn

We can't deal with the responsibility of freedoom....our minds contain gateways....but we're conditioned to only think small and within margins....this site is testomony to that.....as infinite as all that exist so is possibility....we haven't even grasp that yet.....from the moment we are concieved....the limitations are set.....the seds of tommoro will achieve more...but unless our self destuctive genocidal habit is kicked....we will never see 100 percent usage...we; humans, haven't even gotten past racism yet...the frequency will change though...it has no choice...'cause the only constant that there is in all that exist...is change.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 pm » by Drjones

I think with regards to Drextin he only like uses 0.10% of his brain.... :lol:

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:53 pm » by Drjones

Snake Plissken wrote:Like Jonesy said, maybe we arent supposed to know everything, maybe we cant, but at the same time we are capable of anything!!! :wink:

Mmm......duality....

Aye m8,capable of anything but still not truly knowing or understanding why... :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 pm » by Snake Plissken

Does anyone know of any cases where it has been found that someone has unusual brain activity? Where it appears that there is lots of activity in those areas that we, according to scientists, do not use?

That would be interesting...

(I knew the Shee was a little Fairy really!! :wink: )

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 7:02 pm » by lainn

most people aren't even aware of their pineal gland....most don't know the difference between their rational and intuition....possible yes.....to access more than 10 per. usage....but most wouldn't know what to do with it...

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 7:04 pm » by Drjones

lainn wrote:most people aren't even aware of their pineal gland....most don't know the difference between their rational and intuition....possible yes.....to access more than 10 per. usage....but most wouldn't know what to do with it...

Fluoride blocks the function of the pineal gland... :nails:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 7:07 pm » by Snake Plissken

On the flip side, whatever science says i often wonder if discoveries have been made by the military in some dingy bunker that we just dont know about. Im sure its not just secret planes and bombs that they spend those huge black budgets on!!

Good old paranoia. :wink:

PreviousNext