10% of Brain

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 7:08 pm » by lainn

drjones wrote:
lainn wrote:most people aren't even aware of their pineal gland....most don't know the difference between their rational and intuition....possible yes.....to access more than 10 per. usage....but most wouldn't know what to do with it...

Fluoride blocks the function of the pineal gland... :nails:

exactly....and most haven't even made that connection yet....and how it stems back to Nazi Germany.....the possibilities are infinite...but we haven't even recognized yet, collectively, that we're held back...purposely and with intention.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 pm » by TheDuck

Talking about Nazi Germany and Conditioning/Indoctrination

WATCH THIS! > http://www.quantumshift.tv/v/1198046178

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Writer

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 9:00 pm » by Shakezullaa

i dont believe it has anything to do with the way we are "conditioned"
indiginous people who have no real sense of institutionalized education dont have anymore functionality of their brains than you do.

i think it has to do with the filters of conscientiousness, it goes along with Joe Rogan's
"Fart" theory, if you didnt have a sense of smell and someone farts next to you, you would have know idea that anything has happened. i dont think these filters are put on us but simply what our conscientious mind allows us to perceive.

there have been few scientific studies to attempt to break down these filters like the use of DMT - dimethyltriptamine, and intense meditation.
DMT, which is a chemical that is assumed to be produced by the pineal gland, is said to flood the brain during birth, sleep, and death. allowing the mind to maybe not fully expand but expand beyond the conscientious mind.

then why cant anyone just meditate and see beyond there conscientious mind?
this may have to do with the way we are conditioned, the average person changes there thought process about 7 times a minute.

i have seen a few videos of Terrance McKenna talking about the government knowledge of the filters of conscientiousness and believe that through the use of DMT and meditation that such things like astral projection, remote viewing, and pychic abilities can be awakened.

Writer

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 9:01 pm » by Zaphod

I don't believe it! 3 pages and no one has the correct answer! Jeez!
Ok, appart from Marduk, Pindz and the former US president, everyone uses 100% of their brains. Nature does not do much in the way of redundant tissue and If we only used 10% of our brains, they would only be 10% of the size they are.
So why does 99% of the population think we only use 10%?
This long-lived rumour started in the late 1800's when surgeons started operating on living human brains. They noted that if they poked the brain tissue in certain areas, an arm or leg would move or the patient would smile or frown. These reactions only occurred in a small area of the brain, namely where the motor center is located and so they reasoned that the rest of the brain was unused.
Not the first time doctors have made a mistake.
By the way, do you know that the brain uses the same energy solving math, looking at the TV or sleeping? It's 100% efficient no matter what you are doing. Cool.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 pm » by Snake Plissken

Really Zaphod? So its just an urban myth? I thought the 10% thing came from the idea that when they do a scan on peoples brains that shows the activity going on there were parts that show nothing at all?

Oh well, another mystery solved, i will go and check this out some more, if we keep going at this rate we will have 2012 wrapped up by christmas!! :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 12:13 pm » by -Marduk-

zaphod wrote:I don't believe it! 3 pages and no one has the correct answer! Jeez!
Ok, appart from Marduk, Pindz and the former US president, everyone uses 100% of their brains

When it comes to I.Q. points, Zaphod you lose them every time you go to the bathroom. I know your trying to insult me, but I know you like me. I can see your tail wagging.

Writer

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm » by Zaphod

Not sure that Chuck uses all of his brain either, Marduk ('hope he's not a DTV reader!).

By the way - it might be long and hairy, but that's not my tail I'm wagging.

:shooting:

Peace.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 1:35 pm » by -Marduk-

zaphod wrote:
By the way - it might be long and hairy, but that's not my tail I'm wagging.

:shooting:

Peace.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 6:55 pm » by Towelie

This is the 3rd time i can recall this subject on here, and still it amazes me how many people are still falling for the 10% MYTH, there arent any neuroscientists that will say anything appart from, we use 100% of our brain.

Check this link it will explain everything a lot better than i could - http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/tenper.html
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 21, 2009 11:18 pm » by -Marduk-

zaphod wrote:Peace.

Gotcha Zapot....you motherfrakker

PreviousNext