10% of Brain

Writer

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 7:12 am » by Sonofgod

Ok im sure you have all heard of this before! That as human beings we are only capable of using 10 % of our brain? :think: Why? Why is that thats how it is? Are is it? :headscratch: I mean is there like a locking device on it that just wont allow us? But what about geniuses like A.E and so on? Did or do they have the key? Or physicics(not that i believe in all them) or de javu? Are these part of the equation? Or not? Ive done research on this and all i keep coming up with is a bunch of mumbo jumbo crap that doesnt awnser the queston!! :nope: :help: I mean is that just how we were made? Or were we made that way to keep us dumb down easier? Like as so we cant see other dimensions? Or here spirits around us? My list of thinking could go on and on and its not that i even believe in things that i have thought of but there is a reason :bang; So I do wounder what anybody else thinks about this?

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 12:26 pm » by Theshee

I honestly believe than once children hit school and 'structured' learning begins most of their imagination and thought process closes down... a sort of 'use it or loose it'. We are conditioned/told from the moment we go into the system how to think and what to think, hell we are even told what 'subjects' we should be taught instead of learning the basics and then improving on any talents.
That aside, I don't believe that only 10 of our brain is working, the other 90% will be doing other things. Imagine loosing 90% of your brain tissue in an accident, your telling me you would be able to function the same?!? Only a small injury to the brain can have terrible consequences, so nope only using 10% of our brain is a myth. Like I say... use it or loose it.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 12:42 pm » by Uknowthetruth

yes youre right that we only use so litte of our brain... at least thats what our conscious mind uses... i do believe we use a lot more of our brain but it is simpy unproven,,, and about seeing into other dimensions now that one is of in a long time...heres how it works

theres a a freq spectrum... our eyes can see a part of it our ears can hear a part of it ... we will never be able to see more with our eye than now simply because it only reflects a particular part of the freq spectrum... therefor it is inpossible for youre eyes to see sound or anything weird like that..some people are said to see sound in coulor but it officially is a illness kinda thing... and the coulors they see all fall withing the part of freq spectrum we can see the only thing is they are seeing something that is not there..

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm » by Jrok81

Greetings,

It's not that the brain would function on only 10% of its original tissue mass. When neurologists say we only use 10%, they mean functionally.

In other words, if/when we evolve as a race, which more and more people lately (myself included :P ) are believing will be happening sometime soon, perhaps (and this is only speculation) we will have access to a higher/full percentage of functionality from our brains, allowing us to perform at a possible 90% higher efficiency.

Maybe on a psychic tip, we gain insight into a greater universal consciousness that allows us to perform things we only read about or see in movies for the time being.

It's nice to speculate, but I also agree that it would be even better to have someone with more knowledge on the subject chime in, as well as more research be done on possibly tapping into the rest of the brain's functionality pre-racial evolution.

Love and light,
J

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 1:15 pm » by Hansom

I was listening to a lecture by Bruce Lipton recently, in it he stated that we only consciously use 10%, the other 90% is used in subconscious thought.
And most of those subconscious thoughts have been imprinted on us in our first six years of life.
I highly recommend you take a look at Bruce Lipton's work.
He has some very interesting ideas that ring true, well they do to me anyways.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... l=en&emb=1
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Writer

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm » by Rogerrabbit

best post in ages
really in to this checking out you tube now thx for the info on Bruce Lipton looks great

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 pm » by Drjones

I'd have to say the problems we experience in the world collectively and individually are alot to do with the way we have been conditioned from birth and the way society is constructed around us.It's waaay too primitive for us,that's why we are all on this site i believe,we know there is MORE to this life.For instance this "top of the line" computer i use is waay too slow for me,for my brain...this site,disclose,has many problems as do others.These problems arise because we are amazing creatures of unlimited potential and we have to lower ourselves in some sense to interact with this reality?..I mean all of us hate to pay bills/taxes and how another human can amass millions whilst others have nothing.....we know we are so much more than all this but i think the time to just "put up with this" form of slavery should be ended... :cheers:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 2:24 pm » by Snake Plissken

Thats the cool thing about humans though isnt it? Even though we are 'conditioned' to a certain extent from birth we still have that special something that means there will always be an exception to the rule. I went to school, I was taught about all the things the government decided i should learn, but here i am, questioning and learning far more important things than were taught to me.

I think that there really is a connection with all things (if that makes any sense!), so once we really do understand how our brains work, it will mean that we understand life the universe and many other things much better. At the moment i dont think scientists really know much about the human brain, perhaps they say we only use 10% of our brains because they have only managed to correctly understand 10% of the human brains functions.

Either way the human brain is a masterpiece in my opinion, the reason being that with enough time its capable of ANYTHING! :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 2:32 pm » by Drjones

Well said Snake,i just can't see no matter how hard we try,no matter how many LHC's we build..humanity is NEVER going to know EVERYTHING,we are not supposed to,the whole point of having a ? in this life is intruging...if it did not exist it would take all the fun away don't you think and if that is true then it says ALOT about the creator,i could say genius but that would be an understatement.Perhaps death is the pay-off,the thing we fear most is actually the only thing that will set-us truly free and enlighten us?
I was talking about this yesterday with my dad,about how death is just the beginning and all the confusion we suffer HERE as a human on Earth is all made sense of in the afterlife,next existence whatever that maybe,sounds good to me..
:sunny:

Writer

PostWed Aug 19, 2009 4:03 pm » by Sonofgod

Snake Plissken wrote:Thats the cool thing about humans though isnt it? Even though we are 'conditioned' to a certain extent from birth we still have that special something that means there will always be an exception to the rule. I went to school, I was taught about all the things the government decided i should learn, but here i am, questioning and learning far more important things than were taught to me.

I think that there really is a connection with all things (if that makes any sense!), so once we really do understand how our brains work, it will mean that we understand life the universe and many other things much better. At the moment i dont think scientists really know much about the human brain, perhaps they say we only use 10% of our brains because they have only managed to correctly understand 10% of the human brains functions.

Either way the human brain is a masterpiece in my opinion, the reason being that with enough time its capable of ANYTHING! :wink:

Good piont!! The brain is truly a masterpiece thats for sure!! The bad part is that i dont think we are given enough time to master it!!

Next