10 questions that every intelligent Christian must answer

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1074
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:22 pm

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:52 am » by Niji666


suevassusej wrote:1. don't you think if you had a part of your body chopped off and didn't bleed
to death,it's a miracle you didn't die. (He said heal the sick,cast out devils, and
raise the dead) what he means by raise the dead is the people who receive Christ
shall not perish but have eternal life through the power of preaching the gospel.
He also said chop off your hand and pluck out your eye if it causes you to sin.
It is better to have one hand and one eye and enter into eternity than to have both and
perish.

2.because the the devil is the ruler of this world and loves to still, kill ,and destroy
he's a liar and a deceiver from the beginning. we have enough technology to produce
enough food to feed the world over and over and all live good and comfortable but
to bad we have the devils Hench men who control it. They wish to kill the majority
of people. fluoride in your water, mercury in baby shots, chemicals they spray over your city every day. G.M.O foods that make you sick and that are not good for you.
pharmaceutical medicines so they make more money and kill you another way ect...

3.It was a covenant with his people and it was his nation he made the laws
and the abominations were worthy of death. He wanted a society to love him
and fear the wages of sin, He is a jealous God and can't stand his people
worshiping other gods/spirits as in Egypt, Babylonia, and the same ancient
mystery religion by the secret societies of today and the new age movement.
trough his nation would his Prophecy be fulfilled = Christ salvation to the world.
I can tale you this if we had his laws now there would be way less sin and crime.


4. in job it names the Pleiades (Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?) the bible never says how old the world is
but there are three earth ages the one before the flood, the one now,and the one to come I think the earth is millions of years old but not as some would have you believe.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



5.because evil is everywhere

6.You feel the holy spirit warm your heart and faith is believing what is not seen
and know with your heart it's right there.

7. blood= his sacrifice for your sins, hid body is our faith for everlasting life
god sacrificed himself for you,


WOW :clapper: I bet friday nights are fun in your house
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 pm

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 pm » by Teloc


i dont want to waste too much of my precious time to answer these moranic questions.. just 2 things:

1) in ze end, we are again witnessing the sin god hates ze most here: pride.

ze pride of thinking that we humans can just by using our intellect (that we got from god) disclose the secret ways of the creator of ze universe.. wont happen..

2) another strange thing is the view antireligious people have of god, or lets say: the view antireligious people want to impress on religious people about god: they mutate him into an all-forgiving, all-no-matter-whut-loving and caring giant mother hen, floating through time and space til oblivion... they turn jesus into a cosmic mega-hippie running through ze corn fields at dawn, blessing everyone like there is no tomorrow..

how do they come to zis? you can read it in the bible almost on every page: the experience of god is a frightening thing, uncomparable to anything else, life-threatening, oppressive and extremely alien. and yet he IS love.

atheist/agnostic wisenheimer wrote:whhuuuuut?


yeah. and its always there. but like a hooker, its not goin to hop just into ur bed. u gotta pay for it.

and ze price is all u are.
Image
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19216
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 pm » by Slith


Teloc, ignore this response :peep:

Intelligent Christians


Bwahahahahahahahaha!

sorry it called for me. eheheh
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 pm » by Bleever


jet17 wrote:I don't think humans have ever, or will ever understand what God is.

to attempt to put a faith, restriction, or knowing upon him is asinine.

people suffer from insularity in their own world, but think they know who and what god is?

After all this is the creator of everything, and we mere mortals who can't even understand basic fundmental principles, time travel, how to harness unlimited energy think we can understand the depths of this being?


that in itself is why organized religion, and any religion giving specifics is irrelevant to the truth.

Yes, this is true God is immutable and yet he is unsearchable...unfathomable. We are wretched and hopeless without God...total depravity.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19216
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:31 pm » by Slith


bleever wrote:
jet17 wrote:I don't think humans have ever, or will ever understand what God is.

to attempt to put a faith, restriction, or knowing upon him is asinine.

people suffer from insularity in their own world, but think they know who and what god is?

After all this is the creator of everything, and we mere mortals who can't even understand basic fundmental principles, time travel, how to harness unlimited energy think we can understand the depths of this being?


that in itself is why organized religion, and any religion giving specifics is irrelevant to the truth.

Yes, this is true God is immutable and yet he is unsearchable...unfathomable. We are wretched and hopeless without God...total depravity.

Really? Splain
Image

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:34 pm » by Flecktarn


number 11
why did god make flys ,,,,,, whats the point of flys
ImageImage

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 pm

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:39 pm » by Teloc


flecktarn wrote:number 11
why did god make flys ,,,,,, whats the point of flys


when beelzebub rebelled against satan he installed ze order of the fly..

its his sacred animal.. he makes them legion in ze world..

and they will stay here till ze end..

but i dont understand why there must be mosquitos..

there is no order of ze mosquito as far as i know..

:think:
Image
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 pm » by Bleever


God never had a starting point, he is and always will be...immutable
We in our little brains have no ability to understand this, God is unsearchable
In our total depravity we cannot save ourselves, we are hopeless, hence the reason everything in this world is in a constant state of decay and there is nothing we can do about that.

The only hope we have is in God, not science, not aliens, not Ishtar, not the Galactic Federation, not a Celebrity, not a Scientologist, not small cute little puppies...so on and so forth.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 pm

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm » by Teloc


bleever wrote:God never had a starting point, he is and always will be...immutable
We in our little brains have no ability to understand this, God is unsearchable
In our total depravity we cannot save ourselves, we are hopeless, hence the reason everything in this world is in a constant state of decay and there is nothing we can do about that.

The only hope we have is in God, not science, not aliens, not Ishtar, not the Galactic Federation, not a Celebrity, not a Scientologist, not small cute little puppies...so on and so forth.



yeah.. but sluts.. whut aboot zem?

i feel full of hope when i see one.. i can even hear ze angels sing..

so i think its safe to say that we can rely on 2 things: god and sluts..

ja..
Image
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:45 pm » by Bleever


teloc wrote:
bleever wrote:God never had a starting point, he is and always will be...immutable
We in our little brains have no ability to understand this, God is unsearchable
In our total depravity we cannot save ourselves, we are hopeless, hence the reason everything in this world is in a constant state of decay and there is nothing we can do about that.

The only hope we have is in God, not science, not aliens, not Ishtar, not the Galactic Federation, not a Celebrity, not a Scientologist, not small cute little puppies...so on and so forth.



yeah.. but sluts.. whut aboot zem?

i feel full of hope when i see one.. i can even hear ze angels sing..

so i think its safe to say that we can rely on 2 things: god and sluts..

ja..


Yes, it appears God has soften your heart, good for you Teloc...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook