10 questions that every intelligent Christian must answer

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 pm » by Slith

bleever wrote:God never had a starting point, he is and always will be...immutable
We in our little brains have no ability to understand this, God is unsearchable
In our total depravity we cannot save ourselves, we are hopeless, hence the reason everything in this world is in a constant state of decay and there is nothing we can do about that.

The only hope we have is in God, not science, not aliens, not Ishtar, not the Galactic Federation, not a Celebrity, not a Scientologist, not small cute little puppies...so on and so forth.

When you can prove God exists, then bring it. Until then, our hope is in ourselves. Bottom line

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 pm » by Bleever

dlslith wrote:
bleever wrote:God never had a starting point, he is and always will be...immutable
In our total depravity we cannot save ourselves, we are hopeless, hence the reason everything in this world is in a constant state of decay and there is nothing we can do about that.

The only hope we have is in God, not science, not aliens, not Ishtar, not the Galactic Federation, not a Celebrity, not a Scientologist, not small cute little puppies...so on and so forth.

When you can prove God exists, then bring it. Until then, our hope is in ourselves. Bottom line

May be your bottom line.

What do you portend?

Remember your fate is sealed and doomed, how can you not live in a state of constant decay?

At the end of the day all you are left with is, faith.

Choose wisely...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 pm » by Flecktarn

dlslith wrote:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :cheers: :cheers:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:00 am » by Slith

bleever wrote:
dlslith wrote:

May be your bottom line.

What do you portend?

Remember your fate is sealed and doomed, how can you not live in a state of constant decay?

At the end of the day all you are left with is, faith.

Choose wisely...

We all decay, then die. No God has intervened to stop this. No God has paid my bills, no God has raised my kids when I was on my own, no God feeds me, no God has helped me in any way.
If you choose to read a "holy" book and live your life accordingly, all the power to ya. But I read books all the time. I don't worship any characters. Don't need to. I live for me.

Fleck :flop: As always

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:01 am » by Opalserpent

flecktarn wrote:
dlslith wrote:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :cheers: :cheers:

We christians try to follow the ten commandments, that must count for something.
Being that some of those commandments are part of law.

Mabey Law is like the religion of Atheists? :|
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 am » by Flecktarn

some questions i would like answered
1, where is god now and can we see him ,if no why not
2 if a church is the house of god ,why dose he have so many houses and not live in any of them,and why do they always need the roofs fixed
3 why lay down rules and laws he didn't stick to himself ,for example thou shall not covert you neighbors wife ,,mary exempt from that one
4 why not back up your son when he was in the shit with the Romans if your so all powerful
5 if you created earth to be a paradise why let it turn in to a shit tip
6 why keep so quiet on the wars and murders around the world ,if its your will then your sick

i expect the religious backlash because as i have found out you cant question religion without someone getting pretty upset ,,,,,,and after all is it not christian to forgive and turn the other cheek :sunny:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am » by Slith

flecktarn wrote:some questions i would like answered
1, where is god now and can we see him ,if no why not
2 if a church is the house of god ,why dose he have so many houses and not live in any of them,and why do they always need the roofs fixed
3 why lay down rules and laws he didn't stick to himself ,for example thou shall not covert you neighbors wife ,,mary exempt from that one
4 why not back up your son when he was in the shit with the Romans if your so all powerful
5 if you created earth to be a paradise why let it turn in to a shit tip
6 why keep so quiet on the wars and murders around the world ,if its your will then your sick

i expect the religious backlash because as i have found out you cant question religion without someone getting pretty upset ,,,,,,and after all is it not christian to forgive and turn the other cheek :sunny:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Thank you!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:08 am » by Mozi!!a

[youtube]tD1QHO_AVZA&feature[/youtube]

Interesting Conversation in This Vid Ya Gonna Love It :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:11 am » by Bleever

We all decay, then die. No God has intervened to stop this - This is what it is all about eternal life, without decay...

As for the rest of your comment...God has been with you every step of the way, with raising and feeding your kids...

Here is what I do know, there may come a day when your heart is not hardened
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:13 am » by Slith

bleever wrote:We all decay, then die. No God has intervened to stop this - This is what it is all about eternal life, without decay...

As for the rest of your comment...God has been with you every step of the way, with raising and feeding your kids...

Here is what I do know, there may come a day when your heart is not hardened

My heart is open. God had nothing to do with it. I did

PreviousNext