10 questions that every intelligent Christian must answer

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:14 am » by Bleever

flecktarn wrote:some questions i would like answered
1, where is god now and can we see him ,if no why not
2 if a church is the house of god ,why dose he have so many houses and not live in any of them,and why do they always need the roofs fixed
3 why lay down rules and laws he didn't stick to himself ,for example thou shall not covert you neighbors wife ,,mary exempt from that one
4 why not back up your son when he was in the shit with the Romans if your so all powerful
5 if you created earth to be a paradise why let it turn in to a shit tip
6 why keep so quiet on the wars and murders around the world ,if its your will then your sick

i expect the religious backlash because as i have found out you cant question religion without someone getting pretty upset ,,,,,,and after all is it not christian to forgive and turn the other cheek :sunny:

Nice post and yes, forgiveness is HUGE in the Christian faith and thanks for pointing that out. Only 4-6 made any sense, with 4 being the best question listed. If you are serious and keep this a serious convo then I will address you.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 am » by Teloc

dlslith wrote:
flecktarn wrote:some questions i would like answered
1, where is god now and can we see him ,if no why not
2 if a church is the house of god ,why dose he have so many houses and not live in any of them,and why do they always need the roofs fixed
3 why lay down rules and laws he didn't stick to himself ,for example thou shall not covert you neighbors wife ,,mary exempt from that one
4 why not back up your son when he was in the shit with the Romans if your so all powerful
5 if you created earth to be a paradise why let it turn in to a shit tip
6 why keep so quiet on the wars and murders around the world ,if its your will then your sick

i expect the religious backlash because as i have found out you cant question religion without someone getting pretty upset ,,,,,,and after all is it not christian to forgive and turn the other cheek :sunny:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Thank you!

heres another question for u two crybabies..

ever wonder if ze money u got in ur wallet has ever been in astrippers butt crack? why does god let stuff like zis happen?

:ohno:
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:17 am » by Iamthatiam

bleever wrote:We all decay, then die. No God has intervened to stop this - This is what it is all about eternal life, without decay...

As for the rest of your comment...God has been with you every step of the way, with raising and feeding your kids...

Here is what I do know, there may come a day when your heart is not hardened

Bleever, my friend, I was wondering...Is that possible that through genetic engineering this civilization might be able of achieving the 'Eternal Life'? What you think, maybe this has something to do with the Biblical 'eternal life'?...Just a thought! :think:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:18 am » by Bleever

dlslith wrote:
bleever wrote:We all decay, then die. No God has intervened to stop this - This is what it is all about eternal life, without decay...

As for the rest of your comment...God has been with you every step of the way, with raising and feeding your kids...

My heart is open. God had nothing to do with it. I did

Yes, your heart appears to be very open and good for you! No, I worry your heart is hard toward the notion of God/Creator. Look we can do this all day, here is my thing no one knows for sure, so if you are right then good for you. All it comes down to is that I ended up living my life as a Christian. Dedicating to giving to others in the community of Hollywood, CA, feeding and counseling others to help get off the street. But, if you're wrong...then you're proper fucked.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:21 am » by Slith

bleever wrote:
dlslith wrote:

My heart is open. God had nothing to do with it. I did

Yes, your heart appears to be very open and good for you! No, I worry your heart is hard toward the notion of God/Creator. Look we can do this all day, here is my thing no one knows for sure, so if you are right then good for you. All it comes down to is that I ended up living my life as a Christian. Dedicating to giving to others in the community of Hollywood, CA, feeding and counseling others to help get off the street. But, if you're wrong...then you're proper fucked.

It's good to disagree in a positive way. Hey man, great debate. Cheers :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:25 am » by Fatdogmendoza

opalserpent wrote:
dlslith wrote:
bleever wrote:God never had a starting point, he is and always will be...immutable
We in our little brains have no ability to understand this, God is unsearchable
In our total depravity we cannot save ourselves, we are hopeless, hence the reason everything in this world is in a constant state of decay and there is nothing we can do about that.

The only hope we have is in God, not science, not aliens, not Ishtar, not the Galactic Federation, not a Celebrity, not a Scientologist, not small cute little puppies...so on and so forth.

When you can prove God exists, then bring it. Until then, our hope is in ourselves. Bottom line

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :cheers: :cheers:

We christians try to follow the ten commandments, that must count for something.
Being that some of those commandments are part of law.

Mabey Law is like the religion of Atheists? :|[/quote]

Thats part of the problem.. The commandments are demands and laws. Organised religion is inflexible and makes demands of people and only allows them to seek themselves through that particular religion in question..Maybe non religous people would have more time and respect for the 10 guidelines rather than the ten demands specifically if as fleck pointed out some of them were not contradictory...
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:29 am » by Bleever

Yes religious debates can be a slippery slope..cheers Dlslith...as always!

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:33 am » by Bleever

iamthatiam wrote:

Bleever, my friend, I was wondering...Is that possible that through genetic engineering this civilization might be able of achieving the 'Eternal Life'? What you think, maybe this has something to do with the Biblical 'eternal life'?...Just a thought! :think:

Well clearly God has a secret hand or secret things that he will never show us, soooo maybe sure!

Initiate

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 am » by Nelusmc

1 A)Many people have and are still to this day seeing and experiencing God.

2 A)First off you have to understand what is a church. This is where spiritual understanding comes into play church is you is me is all vessels that exists. Your body is the church you are the temple. Not a building.

3 A)I'm sorry but third question makes no sense elaborate

4 A) When God created man he gave this world to man. When that man sinned this world was given up to Lucifer because of the fall. God in flesh Jesus needed to die as man without sin to get back what was taken away by sin.

5 A) It's not meant to be paradise at least not yet. This world is to test weather all the hardships you go through will you curse him or call out to him. So that he may protect you from everything that comes against you.

6 A) His will is for us to do something we are made in his image yet we do nothing all of us have the power to refuse war. However this is what man has in his heart not love or compassion but hate envy jealousy and so forth. Govt cant do anything if men would refuse to do their will.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:37 am » by Iamthatiam

bleever wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

Well clearly God has a secret hand or secret things that he will never show us, soooo maybe sure!

You mean, like a few 'ACES' inside his sleeves :mrgreen:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PreviousNext