10 questions that every intelligent Christian must answer

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:38 am » by Bleever


nelusmc wrote:1 A)Many people have and are still to this day seeing and experiencing God.

2 A)First off you have to understand what is a church. This is where spiritual understanding comes into play church is you is me is all vessels that exists. Your body is the church you are the temple. Not a building.

3 A)I'm sorry but third question makes no sense elaborate

4 A) When God created man he gave this world to man. When that man sinned this world was given up to Lucifer because of the fall. God in flesh Jesus needed to die as man without sin to get back what was taken away by sin.

5 A) It's not meant to be paradise at least not yet. This world is to test weather all the hardships you go through will you curse him or call out to him. So that he may protect you from everything that comes against you.

6 A) His will is for us to do something we are made in his image yet we do nothing all of us have the power to refuse war. However this is what man has in his heart not love or compassion but hate envy jealousy and so forth. Govt cant do anything if men would refuse to do their will.


Nicely put! I was hoping Fleck would respond, but you nailed it.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 am » by Flecktarn


teloc wrote:
dlslith wrote:
flecktarn wrote:some questions i would like answered
1, where is god now and can we see him ,if no why not
2 if a church is the house of god ,why dose he have so many houses and not live in any of them,and why do they always need the roofs fixed
3 why lay down rules and laws he didn't stick to himself ,for example thou shall not covert you neighbors wife ,,mary exempt from that one
4 why not back up your son when he was in the shit with the Romans if your so all powerful
5 if you created earth to be a paradise why let it turn in to a shit tip
6 why keep so quiet on the wars and murders around the world ,if its your will then your sick


i expect the religious backlash because as i have found out you cant question religion without someone getting pretty upset ,,,,,,and after all is it not christian to forgive and turn the other cheek :sunny:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Thank you!


heres another question for u two crybabies..

ever wonder if ze money u got in ur wallet has ever been in astrippers butt crack? why does god let stuff like zis happen?

:ohno:

i am going to give it a sniff to see now :sunny:
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7400
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:47 am » by Mozi!!a


Just Be Happey We Are All Here In This Picture. And Ask The Question What The Fuck?
Like You Mean It :think:
Image
You Will Not Get The Answer What You Looking For but You Will Get The Feeling.

[youtube]mzgaHm4vKpA&list[/youtube]

hehe Have Fun :dancing:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 am » by Flecktarn


bleever wrote:
nelusmc wrote:1 A)Many people have and are still to this day seeing and experiencing God.

2 A)First off you have to understand what is a church. This is where spiritual understanding comes into play church is you is me is all vessels that exists. Your body is the church you are the temple. Not a building.

3 A)I'm sorry but third question makes no sense elaborate

4 A) When God created man he gave this world to man. When that man sinned this world was given up to Lucifer because of the fall. God in flesh Jesus needed to die as man without sin to get back what was taken away by sin.

5 A) It's not meant to be paradise at least not yet. This world is to test weather all the hardships you go through will you curse him or call out to him. So that he may protect you from everything that comes against you.

6 A) His will is for us to do something we are made in his image yet we do nothing all of us have the power to refuse war. However this is what man has in his heart not love or compassion but hate envy jealousy and so forth. Govt cant do anything if men would refuse to do their will.


Nicely put! I was hoping Fleck would respond, but you nailed it.

i only did 6 as i dont want to upset the religious to much but on response to the reply to my number 1 question ,,is there any proof of seeing god,pictures,video etc because as anyone on this site will say ,i want proof and as we also know if you cant substantiate what you are claiming its bs ,,as some may know my relation is a vicar and we chat about this stuff all the time and you know what ,,he has a sense of humor something sadly missing in the religious crowd around here ,,and hes in the job but hes never seen god also ,,but his house is free so its one perk of the job
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:00 am » by Bleever


flecktarn wrote:
bleever wrote:
nelusmc wrote:1 A)Many people have and are still to this day seeing and experiencing God.

2 A)First off you have to understand what is a church. This is where spiritual understanding comes into play church is you is me is all vessels that exists. Your body is the church you are the temple. Not a building.

3 A)I'm sorry but third question makes no sense elaborate

4 A) When God created man he gave this world to man. When that man sinned this world was given up to Lucifer because of the fall. God in flesh Jesus needed to die as man without sin to get back what was taken away by sin.

5 A) It's not meant to be paradise at least not yet. This world is to test weather all the hardships you go through will you curse him or call out to him. So that he may protect you from everything that comes against you.

6 A) His will is for us to do something we are made in his image yet we do nothing all of us have the power to refuse war. However this is what man has in his heart not love or compassion but hate envy jealousy and so forth. Govt cant do anything if men would refuse to do their will.


Nicely put! I was hoping Fleck would respond, but you nailed it.

i only did 6 as i dont want to upset the religious to much but on response to the reply to my number 1 question ,,is there any proof of seeing god,pictures,video etc because as anyone on this site will say ,i want proof and as we also know if you cant substantiate what you are claiming its bs ,,as some may know my relation is a vicar and we chat about this stuff all the time and you know what ,,he has a sense of humor something sadly missing in the religious crowd around here ,,and hes in the job but hes never seen god also ,,but his house is free so its one perk of the job


Remind me again, who the bitter Christian is? Yes, a sense of humor is a great thing to have!
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:02 am » by Flecktarn


ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:40 am

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:07 am » by Nelusmc


for question number 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q6KEAp6sqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlsZuB0OgWQ

that's just 2 out of so many

People want the truth but even if it is given to them they will refuse it
funny example is the movie Pirates of the Caribean the first one
When the 2 soldiers asked Jack what was he doing in Port Royal he tells them the truth but they didn't believe. People don't know what they want but the truth is truth weather a person believes or not. However no matter what people will refuse whats right in front of them. When you look in a mirror you are looking at an image of the Creator believe it or not.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:22 am » by Flecktarn


nelusmc wrote:for question number 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q6KEAp6sqQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlsZuB0OgWQ

that's just 2 out of so many

People want the truth but even if it is given to them they will refuse it
funny example is the movie Pirates of the Caribean the first one
When the 2 soldiers asked Jack what was he doing in Port Royal he tells them the truth but they didn't believe. People don't know what they want but the truth is truth weather a person believes or not. However no matter what people will refuse whats right in front of them. When you look in a mirror you are looking at an image of the Creator believe it or not.

how do you know that i am not god ,,i could be,how do you know im not ,yet who would believe me ,and that to me is the biggest issue ,,,
ImageImage

Initiate
Posts: 395
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:40 am

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:28 am » by Nelusmc


That's a stupid question give me something that many don't know how to respond.
You are an image of him you are three just like God is three but yet one. You have spirit, soul, and flesh. God the Father , Yeshua only begotten son, and the Holy Spirit who is the helper spirit of wisdom and knowledge.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 1:48 am » by Flecktarn


nelusmc wrote:That's a stupid question give me something that many don't know how to respond.
You are an image of him you are three just like God is three but yet one. You have spirit, soul, and flesh. God the Father , Yeshua only begotten son, and the Holy Spirit who is the helper spirit of wisdom and knowledge.

this is a perfectly good reasonable question ,i might be god returned to earth to watch over my creation ,,and who would believe me ,,,without proof ,,,ok heres the proof i made everything and i got someone to write it down i created you in the image of me ,,,so relay if i cant be god who can and if he did return who would believe his story ,,,no one ,,,so ultimately its blind un questioning faith ,,,but i forgive you :sunny:
ImageImage


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook