10 questions that every intelligent Christian must answer

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 pm » by Icarus1

Initiate

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 3:45 pm » by Govtslave

I have to admit that I didn't watch the whole video because after the first couple of questions, it seemed unnecessary as any Christian with a Sunday school education should know the answer. So, without writing a book on the subject.......
The Bible states that God created man and woman, breathed spirit into them, and placed them in the garden of Eden where they proceeded to rebel against God. Whether you see the story as real, myth, or colloquial, doesn't matter. The fact remains that we are spiritual beings inhabiting a physical, temporary body.

The Bible does not give significance to our physical bodies nor does it say that we will not suffer while we inhabit them. Scripture states that "God is spirit and those that worship Him, must worship in spirit and truth". It also says: "flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom of God". The book of Job should be sufficient to answer any ten or a thousand questions of why humans suffer in the flesh.

A Christian and a true believer in God does not need to make excuses for God to explain a fallen world because our focus is not on the temporal but rather the eternal. My eyes are on the prize of a spiritual body housing the energy of my spirit that was given to me as a gift and the soul of who I am as a person. So, as the Bible said "the suffering of this world cannot be compared to the glory of eternal life with God (the glory to come)".

Only those who are of this world attempt to discredit God and the spirit with the woes of the flesh and the faith of true Christians or any believer for that matter cannot be swayed, discredited, or lessened by questioning the sovereignty of God.

Writer

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 4:50 pm » by Immortalreiku

@ govtslave. You didnt watch the whole video and wrote that big ole reply thats your first sign of ignorance. I agree with your statement that our phsical bodies are temp even though I am not christian. You say your God does not give significance to our phsical bodies. Then why would you EVER worship with it and ask in prayer for God to effect it in anyway. Would seem pointless right? Yes, suffering is part of the human system in one way or another your ass will suffer at least half your life in subtle to massive ways. All in all your saying your God doesnt care about humans in their physical form. Im not even christian and im happy to say congratulations on writing a book on something you know nothing about XD What's up with peeps in every aspect of christianity twist things to suit their answers. No wonder people are smartening up and that religion is in decline.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 5:22 pm » by Rkobilan

Any intelligent Christian knows that Christianity is practiced from within as you are the only one who is walking with God and your freewill is what shows your colors by how you associate, interact with and treat others.

Your life is a test to determine if you move up and ascend or possibly have another go around based off of your beliefs. When you look at all religions at least the true religions, you'll find strikingly that they all have the Ten Commandments as tenants within their teachings. These are guides for all to learn and live by.

Here's the question for all Do you think that this earth, solar system, galaxy, universe just happened to be by an explosion from no where? Then you are the one who believes what the Television has programed you to believe as everything you see on TV is scripted, rehearsed, re-rehearsed before it is put on the air waves.

Now understand all you see now, has been created by God so give credit where credit is due. Meaning throw aside your pompus arrogance and yield to the creator as without the Creator none of this would be. Including our six senses. Peace

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 pm » by Bleever

Wow..that was bad. I wish this guy would open an account and start a debate here other than create this silly video. He does not understand Christianity and because doesn't know Christianity he is delusional. Ask yourself a question as an intelligent college educated being, why would someone purposely create a video with irrational half truths without fully understanding the bible and Christianity? Simple isn't it?

Anyhow thanks for posting but this video is no good.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

1. don't you think if you had a part of your body chopped off and didn't bleed
to death,it's a miracle you didn't die. (He said heal the sick,cast out devils, and
raise the dead) what he means by raise the dead is the people who receive Christ
shall not perish but have eternal life through the power of preaching the gospel.
He also said chop off your hand and pluck out your eye if it causes you to sin.
It is better to have one hand and one eye and enter into eternity than to have both and
perish.

2.because the the devil is the ruler of this world and loves to still, kill ,and destroy
he's a liar and a deceiver from the beginning. we have enough technology to produce
enough food to feed the world over and over and all live good and comfortable but
to bad we have the devils Hench men who control it. They wish to kill the majority
of people. fluoride in your water, mercury in baby shots, chemicals they spray over your city every day. G.M.O foods that make you sick and that are not good for you.
pharmaceutical medicines so they make more money and kill you another way ect...

3.It was a covenant with his people and it was his nation he made the laws
and the abominations were worthy of death. He wanted a society to love him
and fear the wages of sin, He is a jealous God and can't stand his people
worshiping other gods/spirits as in Egypt, Babylonia, and the same ancient
mystery religion by the secret societies of today and the new age movement.
trough his nation would his Prophecy be fulfilled = Christ salvation to the world.
I can tale you this if we had his laws now there would be way less sin and crime.

4. in job it names the Pleiades (Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?) the bible never says how old the world is
but there are three earth ages the one before the flood, the one now,and the one to come I think the earth is millions of years old but not as some would have you believe.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

5.because evil is everywhere

6.You feel the holy spirit warm your heart and faith is believing what is not seen
and know with your heart it's right there.

7. blood= his sacrifice for your sins, hid body is our faith for everlasting life
god sacrificed himself for you,

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 7:14 am » by Jet17

I don't think humans have ever, or will ever understand what God is.

to attempt to put a faith, restriction, or knowing upon him is asinine.

people suffer from insularity in their own world, but think they know who and what god is?

After all this is the creator of everything, and we mere mortals who can't even understand basic fundmental principles, time travel, how to harness unlimited energy think we can understand the depths of this being?

that in itself is why organized religion, and any religion giving specifics is irrelevant to the truth.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 7:34 am » by Cia212

Two things:
1. It's foolish to think that a finite mind (man) can understand an infinite God;

2. That's why God's answers don't make sense. The amputee bit - here is God's response to a similar question, which is the basis of most questions about God – why do bad things happen to good people? A. No one is good, and B.
I assure you that there were many widows in Israel in Elijah’s time, when the sky was shut for three and a half years and there was a severe famine throughout the land. Yet Elijah was not sent to any of them, but to a widow in Zarephath in the region of Sidon. And there were many in Israel with leprosy in the time of Elisha the prophet, yet not one of them was cleansed—only Naaman the Syrian.

In a nutshell Jesus is saying, "I'm God, don't you worry about my reasons." It's not the caring answer we might expect. And the Jew's response? The same response as all unbelievers - anger.

All the people in the synagogue were furious when they heard this. They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him down the cliff. But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.

This can be found in Luke 4.

No one knows the mind of God, nor can we expect to. His actions or lack thereof are often confusing. If people can’t get past that, they are welcome to believe in whatever makes sense to them.

Writer

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 am » by Fourscorn

I think that any type of god that would create an intelligent being only to have it lick its boots is very egomeniacle and sick!
Now a god that creates an intelligent being and lets it evolve Naturally, without interfering, be it good or bad is sensible. Just learn your lessions.
............God is busy now .........
......................can I....................
...................help you.................
..................... :twisted: :evil: ..............

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 12, 2012 10:46 am » by Mediasorcerer

jet17 wrote:I don't think humans have ever, or will ever understand what God is.

to attempt to put a faith, restriction, or knowing upon him is asinine.

people suffer from insularity in their own world, but think they know who and what god is?

After all this is the creator of everything, and we mere mortals who can't even understand basic fundmental principles, time travel, how to harness unlimited energy think we can understand the depths of this being?

that in itself is why organized religion, and any religion giving specifics is irrelevant to the truth.

they wont listen, but this is true jet.

the are proud of there so called faith, pride cometh before a fall.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Next