100,000 POUNDS TO HUMAN CIRCLEMAKERS WHO CAN REPRODUCE THE G

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 5:25 pm » by Baboogdi

knewpeace wrote:I don't give a shit about being cool,I'm not a teeny-bopper.what did you expect?did you thin keverybody will believe these hoaxes without question? get real,,or if you really enjoy the cropcricle subject go to a fiction based site that doesn't have any intention of being factual and credible.meanwhile quit shitting all over this site is all I ask.

Sounds to me like you're ready to register for the challenge. Once you and your buddies get it finished and collect the 100K come on back and let us know.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm » by knewpeace

cropcircle believers might be a little too open minded.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 5:35 pm » by The57ironman

knewpeace wrote:
cropcircle believers might be a little too open minded.

...a little too open minded for what....?....for who.....?

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 pm » by Mydogma

Awesome, if I had a million to throw in I would..bottom line is the ptb like(and probably fund) the crop hackers to go and mimmic the authentic ones just so they can claim earthly ownership..the only problem is anyoneone with half a brain(and that has enjoyed an explorative youth) can see that the crophackers are hacks and only try to mimic the most basic of patterns..and even those patterns have hacky mishapen edges and you can easily pick out the human error...asking these croptards to replicate a three demensional literal work of art that some of the more complex of patterns would take litterally weeks or months to map out and attempt(not nights)...so the croptards can go eat sh:t as well as the debunkers and go explore nature..go be a child again..and good luck on the competition..I bet nobody takes the challenge as they would simply embarass themselves...good post...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 4:21 pm » by Escargogogot

I propose a similar challenge for the "Aliens" who make circles:
Make a circle formation where no part of any circle is within jumping distance of either another circle, a tractor line, or the edge of the field. There's a reason you don't see circles in the middle of fields that have no tractor lines: The "Aliens" couldn't get there without leaving a trail.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 5:17 pm » by Troll2rocks

If I was a part of the circle making team that did that "vandalism". I would send the recording of the making of it to their headquarters.

Yeah, they travel light years, they arrive here, then they put a pattern in some corn (ya know for longevity) then they leave.

Sounds legit to me.

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 5:38 pm » by Domeika

I really don't have an opinion on crop circles. Aliens, idiots,......who knows.

However, in regards to this particular geometric formation, yes, it can be done, and accurately. It would be complex, but a machine could be built to create the spiral arm, then it's a matter of indexing it 5xs around the central hub. The best source to scavenge and modify would be portable carnival rides.....compact, movable, hub-oriented hydraulic systems. As for not breaking stems.....use steam and they will fold without breaking and remain that way.

To build it would probably cost more than the reward, but it is buildable.
:idea:

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 9:49 pm » by TheDuck

I love these threads.

www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 pm » by Hackjames

There are two categories of circles. I would argue that anyone who spends a substantial amount of time looking into the relevant claims and evidence will agree that many are man-made, but some are completely inexplicable (from a contemporary, scientific viewpoint).

@cia

I think you've misinterpreted the guidelines, though I'll admit they're poorly worded in the first place.

@troll

Always amusing to see people speculate after making several completely unsubstantiated assumptions.

@knewpeace

Please, just stop.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 10:45 pm » by Nihilgeist

monica44 wrote:KP you are a debunker .......... :bang;

Nothing cool about that... :top:

Translation:

"KP you don't play along with the make believe and actually disprove things like Santa Claus :bang;

You don't help my beliefs and faith... :top: "
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

PreviousNext