100,000 POUNDS TO HUMAN CIRCLEMAKERS WHO CAN REPRODUCE THE G

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 10:56 pm » by Lowsix

What they NEED to do is add an extra layer of complexity to this contest so that it can serve ONE side or the other.

They need to allow the contestants to come to the ten fields that contain almost 99% of all made cropcircles and let them attempt to win the contest there.

What this does..is one, provides a unified "pallette" location for the contestants...
AND..more importantly, adds an UNDENIABLE layer of either verification or debunking.

Since aliens clearly wouldnt need to be ont he ground when making THEIRs..the presence of human boardstompers shouldnt hider their efforts, right?

And we do it during the peak months, and the contest HOLDERS are allowed to film all of the activity of the human contestants.

THAT WAY...if any legitimate circlemakers arrive..and why wouldnt they? Right?
Then we will have the proof that the Debunkers have been BEGGING for since all this began. Surveillance of THOSSE fields during the PEAK months/times.

This would be win win for everyone..

And id COUNTERBET that tenthousand..to say...
We will come compete for the reward money, and if we lose it..b being unable to reproduce the designs..
we win it IF NO REAL ALIEN CIRCLEMAKERS APPEAR in those fields during those months.

And the contest must remain open for the entire season to insure constant survellance.
We can surveil them preseumable for the purpose of preventing cheating.

Since aliens dont have to be 'on the ground" the presense of humans and their stomp boards one field away shouldnt prevent the aliens from making circles at all.

if NONE appear during the period and under surveillance,
They must reward the debunkers the award.

Circles have appeared every ..and i mean EVERY year, and in the same set of fields.

WIN WIN for everyone.

(wonthappen, becuase somehow..someway, humans are making them)

guaranteed.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 pm » by Hackjames

Well, since you guaranteed it I guess there's nothing left to talk about. Thanks.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 11:16 pm » by Cwmman

Cognoscenti wrote:The EHA group (a group of open-minded crop circle enthusiasts) is offering any team of human circlemakers 100,000 pounds to reproduce the Galaxy formation of Aug 12, 2001. The challenge issued on July 1, 2012 has yet to have any takers. Stringent conditions apply to recreate the formation which consisted of 409 individual circles spanning a diameter of 900 feet which came down on top of Milk Hill during a heavy night of rain. (That's 68 seconds per circle perfectly executed over a six hour period of darkness).
Conditions include 1) no footprints or mud
2) absence of any broken stems
3) geometric perfection

http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepre ... -not-apply

Its a good idea.
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 pm » by TheDuck

Yeah Low that'd be the one.

New Occupy.

Occupy the corn lol

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 pm » by Troll2rocks

Lowsix wrote:What they NEED to do is add an extra layer of complexity to this contest so that it can serve ONE side or the other.

They need to allow the contestants to come to the ten fields that contain almost 99% of all made cropcircles and let them attempt to win the contest there.

What this does..is one, provides a unified "pallette" location for the contestants...
AND..more importantly, adds an UNDENIABLE layer of either verification or debunking.

Since aliens clearly wouldnt need to be ont he ground when making THEIRs..the presence of human boardstompers shouldnt hider their efforts, right?

And we do it during the peak months, and the contest HOLDERS are allowed to film all of the activity of the human contestants.

THAT WAY...if any legitimate circlemakers arrive..and why wouldnt they? Right?
Then we will have the proof that the Debunkers have been BEGGING for since all this began. Surveillance of THOSSE fields during the PEAK months/times.

This would be win win for everyone..

And id COUNTERBET that tenthousand..to say...
We will come compete for the reward money, and if we lose it..b being unable to reproduce the designs..
we win it IF NO REAL ALIEN CIRCLEMAKERS APPEAR in those fields during those months.

And the contest must remain open for the entire season to insure constant survellance.
We can surveil them preseumable for the purpose of preventing cheating.

Since aliens dont have to be 'on the ground" the presense of humans and their stomp boards one field away shouldnt prevent the aliens from making circles at all.

if NONE appear during the period and under surveillance,
They must reward the debunkers the award.

Circles have appeared every ..and i mean EVERY year, and in the same set of fields.

WIN WIN for everyone.

guaranteed.

Always in cornfields too remarkably.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 11:40 pm » by Hackjames

Actually, I believe they're hardly ever found in corn. You probably knew that though, because you've been studying this subject in great detail (because of your respect for it, no doubt).
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm » by Lowsix

Hackjames wrote:Well, since you guaranteed it I guess there's nothing left to talk about. Thanks.

Ah yes...

The subtleties of my grammar, must have confused you.

guaranteed.

The comma made the second statement subordinate to the first.

So it would read...Wont Happen, guaranteed.
I wasnt guaranteeing that humans were making them.

THAT is what the contest is presumable for. Yes?

And i Do guarantee that the Pro Alien group would NEVER allow a clause
that would expose their ridiculous ProAlien bias.

Surveil the contestants, in the fields where these occur,
to prove the contestants arent cheating. And if no ALIENS appear,
as they do each and every single year...without fail...
that would be substantial proof, it aint aliens..

Which is just as powerful as the "if it is humans, it can be reproduced"..

Then they must award the money to the contestants anyhow..
Even if they cant reproduce the circles.

Failure for an inexperienced group to reproduce the work of an unknown group
doesnt in any way prove that Aliens are doing it.

Catching it on film, most certainly would.

Since the presence of board stompers should have no effect on "a transdimensional entity wishing to communicate some great and important message to mankind."

Matter of fact, their (aliencircles) appearance alongside and simultaneously with sloppy HUMAN fakers would reinforce it..beyond a shadow of a doubt, ans settle the debate once and for all. True undeniablility that it is ET>

Right? Of course.

And it wont happen. Because it is not aliens.

But they steadfastly refuse to surveil the SAME EXACT fields
where they occur over and over again every year.

And that is a fact.

Thats fishier than anything else about the bias of the PRO alien group.

So again, i guarantee they would never allow their scam to be exposed..
It is probably the real human circlemakers who are sponsoring the contest.

Agreed, i thought it was almost always wheat and Rape Fields..

(although there are rape fields all over the states, where NOT ONE SINGLE CIRCLE of matching intensity has ever been found...ever)..which is additional evidence that they arent aleeeeenz..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 12:17 am » by Webhead

what i want to know is when there is a crop circle formed the time it was made if it is truely known when the time it was made then somebody should check to see what satellites are over england at that time.

because i beleive its the twurps up in the european space station , surely somebody could check this does it fly over england if so surely it can be tracked , i still think its an idiot using a computer and a satellite somehow.

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 12:23 am » by The57ironman

Webhead wrote: i still think its an idiot using a computer and a satellite somehow.

....if it is .....he ain't no idiot... :lol:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 12:46 am » by Cornbread714

It is a confounding subject.

Many are obviously clumsy copycat attempts at recreating something that, when done by the best artists, or creators, or what ever you want to call them (be they alien *cough* or human), is truly difficult to explain.

Personally, I'm about 99.5% convinced that they are made by humans, but goddamn, a few are really amazing. And I must admit, I have no idea how they pull it off, even with GPS, or possible aerial methods, etc.

I kind of like the theory that they are done by military groups using some cool tech that we aren't privy to yet, as sort of a training exercise and contest - "get in and out, undetected, and pull off a convincing circle - that is your mission...".

However - I'm positive it's not some fucking aliens trying to give us messages about "Vitamin A" (ha ha ha, i loved that one), or about impending tsunamis, etc.

And anyone who believes and promulgates that crap is a fucking new-age dipshit.

I think it's a huge practical joke, somehow, and as much as I love the mystery and debate, I would love even more to find out how it's done and see the dumbasses who are convinced that it is aliens, and who arrogantly spew their interpretations of their "meaning", be forced to eat their words.

Of course, even then, they will have one or two examples they will cling to that SURELY were not made by man.

That is the nature of blind belief...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext