100,000 POUNDS TO HUMAN CIRCLEMAKERS WHO CAN REPRODUCE THE G

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 12:51 am » by Mydogma

You would think there would be a lineup of contestants...obviously a few here that think they could pull it off...if i thought i could...i would sign up...so were are all the crophackers now? most of the debunkers would have a difficult time drawing it(or a 3d one) on a piece of paper let alone a field...kind of like the pyrimids i guess...we built them but apparently its a lost talent that nobody has tried even to make a scale one, oh the things us humans attempt to brag about...i dont know if its the aliens or some starwars laser and the ptb are playing with our heads...but its not a human with a rope and a 2x4...ill put ten bucks on that!
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 12:58 am » by Cornbread714

Mydogma wrote:You would think there would be a lineup of contestants...obviously a few here that think they could pull it off...if i thought i could...i would sign up...so were are all the crophackers now? most of the debunkers would have a difficult time drawing it(or a 3d one) on a piece of paper let alone a field...kind of like the pyrimids i guess...we built them but apparently its a lost talent that nobody has tried even to make a scale one, oh the things us humans attempt to brag about...i dont know if its the aliens or some starwars laser and the ptb are playing with our heads...but its not a human with a rope and a 2x4...ill put ten bucks on that!

I don't think anyone is saying that it's ropes and 2x4's, and I haven't seen anyone here say that they could pull it off themselves, but your point is basically valid.
:cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 am » by Hackjames

@Low

Whatever you say, Captain Assumption.

I'd like to agree that your views are at least possible (to whatever degree), but your full-frontal confidence leaves a bad taste in my mouth...like burnt hair or something. Glad you're totally sure about this, though.

Hopefully your silky tongue will convince all these crop-circle people to stop wasting their time.

@Cornbread

Personally, I've never claimed to know what makes the "good ones". It could be any number of things, but assuming what it cannot be is just as misguided as assuming what it was. It could be aliens trying to tell us about vitamins (as random and ridiculous as that sounds) and you'd be none the wiser, same as everyone on this forum (as far as I'm aware).
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 am » by Noentry

could he create this

or this

defiantly

But if he did this

or this

I would have to take my hat of to him.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 1:11 am » by Cornbread714

Hackjames wrote:@Cornbread

Personally, I've never claimed to know what makes the "good ones". It could be any number of things, but assuming what it cannot be is just as misguided as assuming what it was. It could be aliens trying to tell us about vitamins (as random and ridiculous as that sounds) and you'd be none the wiser, same as everyone on this forum (as far as I'm aware).

It's just my opinion, Hack.

Of course I have no proof that they aren't made by little green men from Mars, or whatever.

I just get a little annoyed with people who basically are saying : "How can you not believe it's aliens?! Just look at those bent stalks and those profound messages!"

@NoEntry - I totally "take my hat off" to whoever made those.

But do you guys really think it's aliens? :think:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 1:15 am » by Hackjames

Personally, I don't think it's anything specific. Seems like technology of some type would likely be involved, but that's not anything more than assumption (our collective limit when dealing with this subject).

As an aside, could you define aliens?
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 1:24 am » by Noentry

@cornbread714

I have always been skeptical about crop circles.

If it was alien messages, why not send us down the formula of light speed or zero point energy instead of
images of things we already know about.

But some are so complex, it does leave me with a shadow of doubt, that all are man made.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 1:47 am » by The57ironman

....definitely man-made....

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 1:48 am » by Cornbread714

Hackjames wrote:
As an aside, could you define aliens?

I use the term, in this case, as meaning extraterrestrial intelligence - beings from somewhere else. Another planet or dimension, blah blah...

And, I recognize the possibility that whatever made these might somehow be non-human intelligent beings from this planet, but I seriously doubt that, too.

Unless drawings I could make on a spirograph (remember those?) rendered in fields of grain might somehow have significance to the human race.

Once again, just my opinion.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 2:05 am » by Hackjames

Fair enough.

Concerning the notion that they are created by humans, do you have any thoughts as to what human agencies might be taking an interest in producing the more elaborate variants? If so, what do you feel their intent may be, especially considering some of the historic examples going back at least a few hundred years?

Do you feel any group with the means to produce the exceptional examples would somehow benefit from them?
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

PreviousNext