1000's of e.t. ships

Super Moderator

PostThu May 07, 2009 9:07 pm » by TheDuck

The UFO Traffic Report for Wednesday, May 6, 2009, includes nine selected sightings over eight states, according to witness statements filed in the past 48 hours with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Today's stories begin with two triangular UFO sightings in Georgia and Missouri. The same specific descriptions coming out of these continuing reports seems to point to new U.S. flight achievements, but you have to ask the obvious question - why are they testing these craft and scaring the population at the same time? Come clean and brag about your new ships. Otherwise, my guess it's alien technology. We have continuing reports of U.S. jets seeming to intercept - or are they tagging along with their own U.S. pilot companions in the UFOs?

source>http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2009m5d6-UFO-Traffic-Report-May-6

could be some of the ones i saw i dunno am still looking for reports
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu May 07, 2009 10:53 pm » by Theshee

theduck you may want to check out this http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/4345550.Mystery_sightings_of_orange_orbs_floating_across_evening_sky/
although it was a different night, in this case Saturday the 2nd, you did say you had seen them on other occasions
Kevin Smith, 49, spotted the lights from his home in Vanguard Avenue.

He said: “It was about half ten at night and I just looked out the window and saw this orange light moving across the sky and then about another six or seven of them.

“I opened the window and there was no noise.”

Mr Smith added: “I counted 12 lights in all, it was really peculiar. They were all moving right across the sky more slowly than a helicopter or anything like that.

Super Moderator

PostThu May 07, 2009 11:04 pm » by TheDuck

i always see ufo's i must be at a hotspot and yes ive saw those orange ones low normally, but it was the high up blueish ones on wednesday i went out for 5 mins tonight and saw another 4 or 5 blueish ones. there still about still havn't seen one of those triangle craft tho.

Initiate

PostFri May 08, 2009 3:25 pm » by Crazynutsx

I well wanna see one but never have :(

i fort i saw one at night a wile back but in the morning discovered it was a little blimp attached to a warehouse for advertising hahah :obsessed:

Super Moderator

PostFri May 08, 2009 5:49 pm » by TheDuck

lol u'll know if you see one man trust.

Previous