1000's Of Golden Dome Structures On Mars, Near Lonar Crater

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 3:43 pm » by Mep630

I posted about this stuff a couple of years ago...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 4:50 pm » by Temps13

Yeah I don't know what to make of that Richard Hoagland..I read Dark Mission..I believe there's stuff going on on the Moon & Mars..
I've not seen a natural formation on earth that resembles those bridges..though I guess maybe extreme heat could do it-if it was subjected to great heat..
Here's the video with the moon ones that resemble the ones in the photo in the second post-the guy in the video is nuts but the 'bridge' is sure there-skip to 6 mins 25 to look at it-compare it to the image in the second post on page one
And there is that weird vegetation on Mars & it seems to be next to a lake type area,hard to deny that,really. & then there's those strange glass tunnel structures

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 7:04 pm » by goku

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 12:55 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 4:41 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:Image

Yep I agree, that's an artifical formation.

The odds of them being articial go WAY up when there are 3 or 4 or 5 in the vicinity of each other and then you have the face.. One someone once said, same layout as the giza plateau. Add all those in and you have some incredible odds!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 5:33 am » by RATRODROB

I am a believer in UFOs and life on other planets, but im not 100% convinced any of these Mars anomalies are intelligently made, but rather just unique geological structures.

look here at Wave rock in Australia, its amazing but 100% natural

if you saw this on mars you may think someone or thing helped make this to.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 6:16 am » by Mep630

RATRODROB wrote:I am a believer in UFOs and life on other planets, but im not 100% convinced any of these Mars anomalies are intelligently made, but rather just unique geological structures.

RRR
if you look at the spheres they look perfectly round. I doubt you will find one example of this in nature let alone hundreds of them.

think about how old the universe and even our solar system is. There could be life forms that are thousands if not milli9ons of years more advanced then us. Its silly to think man is the pinnacle of the universe, when there are billions upon billions of solar systems like ours. But that is just my take on all this.

But looking even at our own history, with stories of gods, and all the ancient structures we have on earth that we could not even reproduce today, like the pyramids at Giza, I think it is safe to assume there is much more to the universe and even our history and solar system then we have any knowledge of.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 am » by RATRODROB

Mep630 wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:I am a believer in UFOs and life on other planets, but im not 100% convinced any of these Mars anomalies are intelligently made, but rather just unique geological structures.

RRR
if you look at the spheres they look perfectly round. I doubt you will find one example of this in nature let alone hundreds of them.

think about how old the universe and even our solar system is. There could be life forms that are thousands if not milli9ons of years more advanced then us. Its silly to think man is the pinnacle of the universe, when there are billions upon billions of solar systems like ours. But that is just my take on all this.

But looking even at our own history, with stories of gods, and all the ancient structures we have on earth that we could not even reproduce today, like the pyramids at Giza, I think it is safe to assume there is much more to the universe and even our history and solar system then we have any knowledge of.

No worries MEP, ive been in the bush for a couple of days and just got back, I only read the first post and my comment were directed at goku and his video, sorry bout that.
my opening comments stated that "I believe in UFOs and life on other planets" so its not that im ignorant of life and intelligence else where, quite the opposite, I just don't believe everything that's claimed to be alien or whatever.
the vid provided by goku certainly got my attention and is quite interesting indeed, but I need more than a grainy pic or vid to convince me that these had HELP in their construction, rather than natural processes of some kind

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Initiate

PostSat Oct 12, 2013 1:40 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Interesting stuff,nice post Goku,heres a little something to add.

"The entire site of Cydonia, including the Pyramids is duplicated precisely (though at a somewhat reduced scale, of 14:1) in the megalithic man made ceremonial mounds of Avebury, in Southwest England. - just 30 km north of Stonehenge. The original date of construction is not known, but it goes back thousands of years.

Besides being astronomically aligned, an energy seems to be eminating from the stones. The town of Avebury, which exists within the larger circle, is said to be one of the happiest modern villages on Earth. No one knows exactly what is under Avebury's mounds, or for that matter England's many other man made hills. Maybe it's a Stone Face, a pyramid, or a crashed UFO - but chances are it's nothing a caveman would recognize."

Plus there are many geometric patterns in the combinations of all these structures on Cydonia as well, if you connect them,all consistently representing 19.5 degrees.

:headscratch: :flop:

Previous