1000's Of Golden Dome Structures On Mars, Near Lonar Crater

Initiate

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 11:03 am » by goku

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 2:07 pm » by Rich316

Good find. They're casting shadows so there's some height to them also..

What are they? houses? pods? natural formations?

Coordinates? I found em, hmmm no idea what they are.

Just north of them to the east I found some weird looking formations.. check it out

First thing that came to mind.. hangar complex.. out there I know.. but Mars must be full of goodies.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 2:10 pm » by Rich316

This odd looking crater is 3.4km wide.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 5:09 pm » by Temps13

Great find Goku,what are they,Magnesium mines? The bridge like structure in Rich's first photo resembles similar such ones on the ,Moon,there was a video last week on DTV,which was pretty way out but did feature the same feature,whether geological or other..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 10, 2013 5:36 pm » by Tjahzi

Good catch :flop:

the structures do not seem to be very natural

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 2:42 am » by Rich316

Temps13 wrote:Great find Goku,what are they,Magnesium mines? The bridge like structure in Rich's first photo resembles similar such ones on the ,Moon,there was a video last week on DTV,which was pretty way out but did feature the same feature,whether geological or other..

Why is that here we can get along fine? I believe there was a race of beings on mars, maybe many races, maybe they did come here, maybe that's where we're from? Maybe we are them? We are the aliens? Yeah probably tweaked at some point... But it's all conjecture and the evidence can be very weak at times.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 12:49 pm » by Rich316

Anyone ever worked out or found out why they put black strips along some of the imagery?

Hiding something? or some other sort of photo stiching anomaly? anyone know?

The area is called 'Long Shadows at Ariadnes Colles if you wanna look. great detail, real hi res compared to the rest of mars.

It's about 18 x 275 yards in size. Seen them many times on mars. There is a purple outline, it looks like they've cut the area out on computer.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 1:44 pm » by Dukettt

To this day i have not seen a single pic from mars that would really suggest artificial structures. Resolution is absolutely too low in all the pics showing anomalies to determine if some are "made". Nature can create most wonderful structures here on earth so i would think it happens/happened on mars too. Play of shadows and "shapes in the clouds" are heavily present in most anomalous pics. I have been waiting for that definitive pic showing something artificial so feel free to post it if you got it.

Btw: "the golden domes" could be anything. Quarts like deposits ect..
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 2:40 pm » by Rich316

Dukettt wrote:To this day i have not seen a single pic from mars that would really suggest artificial structures. Resolution is absolutely too low in all the pics showing anomalies to determine if some are "made". Nature can create most wonderful structures here on earth so i would think it happens/happened on mars too. Play of shadows and "shapes in the clouds" are heavily present in most anomalous pics. I have been waiting for that definitive pic showing something artificial so feel free to post it if you got it.

Btw: "the golden domes" could be anything. Quarts like deposits ect..

You're absolutely right nature can and does do these things.

But did you see that talk given by the late ahh I found it. I posted this last year. At some point here they talk about the odds of their being the face, the supposed pyramids and the new female face and put the odds at something insane like 1 billion to 1 of being natural formations... Not sure of the numbers but I was impressed with their talk.

"I had the original one somewhere, this one has a few ads thru it but otherwise it's the full version.

These gents are no longer with us sadly. But I found this press conference to be the one of the most serious out there on Mars. There is another video of Van Flandern which they call the Mysterious Mars Lecture by Dr Tom Van Flandern - I am not 100% sure but I believe they were before this video.. It's not a total turnaround, it's that he played down the imagery and chance and coincidences in the other videos where in this one he seems far more convinced....It may have been later I'm not too sure.... This is the video where I first saw the female face.. good closeups of the tubes too..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Scientists announce the discovery of startling artificial Megalithic structures found among recently released NASA / JPL photos taken by the Mars Global Surveyor and that these artificial structures are stunning proof that Mars was once inhabited by an intelligent civilization. Includes a spectacular collection of new photographs presented by Dr. Tom Van Flandern, former Chief Astronomer for the United States Naval Observatory. See remarkable monuments, "T" shaped craters, gigantic glass tube systems, ancient forest remains and grand edifices that will leave you speechless. Also features Astronomer and former NASA Astronaut, trained to go to Mars, Dr. Brian O'Leary."

And Image is pretty good. I think it's a face and I don't trust their last flyby, I think they messed it up before posting the images.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 11, 2013 3:10 pm » by Dukettt

Need to watch that vid.
To me that lady on mars is still "shapes in the clouds" matrixing. Cydonia area has some anomalous formations, but to me they are still most likely just geological formations (occams razor). I would love to see a survey done at that area at some point and see what is really out there and feed our curiosity(lol).
We get geological surprises here on earth all the time, finding weird natural formations, still up to this day, and to suggest that something can't form naturally on mars is pure ignorance.
We know so little about the ancient weather/geological conditions on mars and the processes that mold the landscape over there.
2D pics are inadequate in determing what really lies over there.
But still i hope we get that "smoking gun" pic someday.
Need more data...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Next