101 Signs of the Last Days, seen any?

Writer

PostWed May 23, 2012 5:13 pm » by Moonglum1972

This is stupid. The events described in the list have happened over the course of 200 years. So when, exactly did the (End Times) begin?? This is why I can't believe in your fairy tale. It is filled with crap like this. Stop living just to die. Your life is YOURS. Live it and stop waiting for it to end.

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 5:14 pm » by *WillEase*

Tuor10 wrote:
Otoel wrote:
Tuor10 wrote:This is why I could never be religious: to many things to worry about. Life itself is a worry. Fuck having to follow a code of existence.

If the LORD is my shepherd, what shall I fear?

Fear the wolves. They eat sheep.

I just knew you two would chime in and mock this thread. Why do you bother to read threads that are listed in prophecy and utopia? That is if you actually read anything beyond a line or two. I'm betting that you don't.
Great post defender! Thanks for taking the time to put it together.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 5:24 pm » by *WillEase*

Moonglum1972 wrote:This is stupid. The events described in the list have happened over the course of 200 years. So when, exactly did the (End Times) begin?? This is why I can't believe in your fairy tale. It is filled with crap like this. Stop living just to die. Your life is YOURS. Live it and stop waiting for it to end.

Is someone forcing you to read it? No.
What is stupid is the fact that you are responding to it, thus bumping the thread that you are so adamantly opposed to.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Super Moderator

PostWed May 23, 2012 5:43 pm » by The57ironman

....anybody remember this thread..?

just food for thought.. :mrcool:

prophetic-signs-that-we-are-in-the-end-times-t12165-10.html

:cheers:

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 6:16 pm » by Truthdefender

That's exactly right lahlaos, this thread is an alert. So many here who claim to be truth seekers, also claim that the Bible is being used by the elite as a playbook to subjugate humanity. Yet these same so called truth seekers, in great irony, refuse to read the Bible to get a heads up on what might be coming. If what they claim is correct, then I would sure want to know what to look for in the way of elite false flags. Yet, imo the prophetic accuracy with which the Bible has foretold events is so stunning, it could only have come from a Being outside of our time and space reality. The Bible declares that Jesus is the Creator, and the Spirit of Prophecy. He told His disciples that all Old Testament Messianic prophecies refer to Him, and we find this truth when reading the Gospel stories.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostWed May 23, 2012 6:19 pm » by Tonyw

Lahlaos wrote:
Tonyw wrote:Nobody gives a Flying Fuck about the signs Mate. Most people are busy with their humdrum lives to worry about anything except where their next $ or £ is coming from, and feeding their family. You are catering to a very limited audience mate. I personally don't a pigs ear about the signs as you put them, in fact I welcome it. I am fed up of all these religious fruitcake's scare mongering people, dig a big hole, and pull all your like-minded cretins into it. :bang;

Scaremongering?..............................................................No.
Alerting..........................................................................Yeah.

I welcome it, bloody nice for someone to bring all these little quotes together, I do love prophecy in all its colourful forms.

As for digging a hole and throwing all the 'like-minded cretins in there well.........you can jogon

WTF are you on about, that's my point Your not Alerting your Scarmongering. What are the Human race going to do or say "Ooooh they alerted us now we are all going to die together", well that's peachy isn't it?. There is NO amount of praying that's going to save us. If the end comes there is not a lot we can do about it is there?. If you can't understand that I despair for you my friend.
I am what i am.

War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left. [img]http://i47.tinypic.com/5aro28.gif[/img]

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 6:48 pm » by Truthdefender

Tonyw wrote:
Lahlaos wrote:
Tonyw wrote:Nobody gives a Flying Fuck about the signs Mate. Most people are busy with their humdrum lives to worry about anything except where their next $ or £ is coming from, and feeding their family. You are catering to a very limited audience mate. I personally don't a pigs ear about the signs as you put them, in fact I welcome it. I am fed up of all these religious fruitcake's scare mongering people, dig a big hole, and pull all your like-minded cretins into it. :bang;

Scaremongering?..............................................................No.
Alerting..........................................................................Yeah.

I welcome it, bloody nice for someone to bring all these little quotes together, I do love prophecy in all its colourful forms.

As for digging a hole and throwing all the 'like-minded cretins in there well.........you can jogon

WTF are you on about, that's my point Your not Alerting your Scarmongering. What are the Human race going to do or say "Ooooh they alerted us now we are all going to die together", well that's peachy isn't it?. There is NO amount of praying that's going to save us. If the end comes there is not a lot we can do about it is there?. If you can't understand that I despair for you my friend.

Your missing the point brother. If, and I say if for your benefit and others...If the Bible really is from God as It claims, and 1/3 of it foretells future events, and these began to happen in rapid succession corresponding to a time period the Bible calls the last days, shouldn't one begin to heed the Spiritual warnings as well. Fulfilled prophecy is how God proves He is who He says He is. They are not predictions, they are promises.

2 Peter 3:1-2
Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder), 2 that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us,[a] the apostles of the Lord and Savior,

There is a period of time coming quickly upon humanity which Jesus says is incomparable in suffering and violence, to any generation before it. And with all the Bibles warnings about a great deception and delusion falling over humanity in that same time period, I would not be too quick to discount His words and harden my heart.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 6:54 pm » by Tuor10

willease666 wrote:
I just knew you two would chime in and mock this thread. Why do you bother to read threads that are listed in prophecy and utopia? That is if you actually read anything beyond a line or two. I'm betting that you don't.
Great post defender! Thanks for taking the time to put it together.

If you read what I said before the post you quoted, you would have seen that I made a valid comment.

Why fear the unknown?

Living life on the behest of a book - insinuates a weak mind.

Take that as you will.

Initiate

PostWed May 23, 2012 7:12 pm » by 528hz

willease666 wrote:
Moonglum1972 wrote:This is stupid. The events described in the list have happened over the course of 200 years. So when, exactly did the (End Times) begin?? This is why I can't believe in your fairy tale. It is filled with crap like this. Stop living just to die. Your life is YOURS. Live it and stop waiting for it to end.

What is stupid is the fact that you are responding to it, thus bumping the thread that you are so adamantly opposed to.

What is also stupid is having 666 at the end of your profile name and yet being in support of such religious dogma.

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 7:33 pm » by *WillEase*

528hz wrote:
willease666 wrote:

What is also stupid is having 666 at the end of your profile name and yet being in support of such religious dogma.

You assume you know what the 666 represents in my name. That would be a mistake on your part.
Also, my support of "religious dogma" is none of your business.

PreviousNext