1111.......................?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 11:24 am » by RATRODROB

I'm not blaming this on the paranormal (didn't know what other heading to use, off topic maybe) or fate or poltergeist stuff at all, but its gone on too long and is kind of creepy.

I thought it were just a coincidence or something, but after more than 3 mths I think it would be more than just a long streak of coincidence, the fact is its just weird.

I know its perfectly normal to happen here and there but this is practically every day or even as much as 3 times in one day.

let me explain, I might go to bed and look at the clock before turning off the light and the time will be 11.11 pm, next day I'll look at the clock and see 1.11pm.
the next morning I may wake up for a leak and look at the clock and it will be 1.11am.
this is happening all the time and I'm not a clock watcher.

ive even started to watch a ufo vid on you tube only to notice it went for 1.11 minutes, I've even paused a video accidently on 1.11 minutes.

im seeing the time 11.11 or similar with all number ones on clocks almost daily, and just other numbers for random stuff are also all number 1s.

I just wondered if others have experienced this befor or are now.

ive not seen the clock by chance when its 22.22 or 3.33 etc only 11.11.

tell me if you have had something similar.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 11:35 am » by Spock

the numbers I see are 234 or 1234. Happened twice yesterday. In one instance I decided to send a video to some friends on my email list, I when I looked at how long the video was it was 12:34. Not the first time either, I've randomly sent videos that are 2:34 too.

From seeing clocks to noticing my mileage gauge, you name it. This has been going on for years and I can see so significance to the number, but I truly believe it is more than coincidence. I know others would argue, but I have to believe that if they saw that particular series of number in the frequency I do, the would be equally mystified.

BTW - this is the video I sent my friends yesterday morning...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 12:13 pm » by Sol34now

i'm suspicious it has something to do with executive order 11110, a likely reason they wanted JFK dead. i could be totally wrong, maybe it's more spiritual etc i dunno but things would be very different if 11110 were implemented as it was intended before JFK was assassinated. i've been seeing 11:10, 1:10 etc these days, 11:11 for years. if that's not it i'd love to know what it's all about myself.
Cheers!
"Those that live in the past are depressed. Those that live in the future are anxious. Those that live in the present are happy." -Buddhist Monk

Initiate

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 pm » by Umbrex

For me it's 666

I find, that it's a syncronicity thing going on. When i "do good" in a karmic life choice kind of way, it occurs more frequently, than if i keep making the wrong choices.

I am ofc aware of it might be selective attention, but the correlation is fun and happened to much for me to believe it is 100% random. I started seeing it as "i'm on the right way" phenomena.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 12:17 pm » by RATRODROB

thanx SPOCK and SOL, im going out side now to try and get video of blue full moon, I will respond to your replys later tonight or 2morrow, its 8.15 pm here now.

RRR

Initiate

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 1:01 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

RATRODROB wrote:I'm not blaming this on the paranormal (didn't know what other heading to use, off topic maybe) or fate or poltergeist stuff at all, but its gone on too long and is kind of creepy.

I thought it were just a coincidence or something, but after more than 3 mths I think it would be more than just a long streak of coincidence, the fact is its just weird.

I know its perfectly normal to happen here and there but this is practically every day or even as much as 3 times in one day.

let me explain, I might go to bed and look at the clock before turning off the light and the time will be 11.11 pm, next day I'll look at the clock and see 1.11pm.
the next morning I may wake up for a leak and look at the clock and it will be 1.11am.
this is happening all the time and I'm not a clock watcher.

ive even started to watch a ufo vid on you tube only to notice it went for 1.11 minutes, I've even paused a video accidently on 1.11 minutes.

im seeing the time 11.11 or similar with all number ones on clocks almost daily, and just other numbers for random stuff are also all number 1s.

I just wondered if others have experienced this befor or are now.

ive not seen the clock by chance when its 22.22 or 3.33 etc only 11.11.

tell me if you have had something similar.

RRR
Hey Rob ,its an interesting subject,ive had that happen a lot of times but it hasnt been for a while though.I think it may have something to do with a greater spiritual awakening and possibly the unlocking of junk DNA,or a wake up call from a higher realm if you like,its quite a common phenomenon so your not alone,is kinder bizzare when it happens though,it may also have a link to universal mathmatics amongst other things its worth a study, :think:
peace Mr Man :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 2:42 pm » by Zer0

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 3:11 pm » by Poppa_pygar

You know that's weird Rob. Earlier this year i was waking up at 12:12 every morning for about a week. It was like something was going to happen at that time but it never did, but it was most disconcerting. :shock:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 3:28 pm » by RATRODROB

IM not shittin you but I have been in my shed since about 8.40 pm, I went out side and videoed the blue moon and had a few beers, then I went inside at about 11pm and put some spaghetti bolognaise in the micro wave and I looked at the clock on our oven and it was fckn 11.11, my wife were in the toilet and I called out to her but it was 11.12 when she saw it .
the clock on our stove isn't even the right time, WTF

RRR

Writer

PostTue Aug 20, 2013 4:05 pm » by Cainos

Hey RRR,
You are not alone........ I have seen this constantly for years and I still have no answers :headscratch: .
Sometimes I want know the answers & sometimes I am happy that I don't :think:

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook