Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 8:52 pm » by Flecktarn

killing is big business ,,,yet saving a life is forgotten
the cure for cancer =surpressed
the cure for aids =surpressed
world hunger =ignored
people on the poverty line in our own countrys =forgotten
kids going without education and health care
yet guns,tanks,planes ,,,cost a fortune and they still want more ,,,the money can be better spent :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo:
ImageImage

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 9:22 pm » by Cobalt

I do honistly feel for your country why do the american people put up with all this expenditure that the U.s mititary and the Goverment or who ever the powers that be,they are spending your hard earned tax bucks , has if its there money to squander , its a crime there are thousands and thousands of under privilaged adults and children all over america, what does your goverment do for them nothing , its like all goverments what the hell do they do for us nothing , just play silly little war games with each other Invade countrys and spend trillions on black projects , and line there own pockets with all your hard eared money, YES its your money they are saving themselves with when somthing big happens , and I can tell you its not that far away, were will you be ,were will I be, outside in the cold thats were, and its the American people that have payed for it.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 9:26 pm » by Oldsoul

samkenman wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101201/sc_afp/usmilitaryweaponsafghanistan

:hell: The Pentagon plans to purchase at least 12,500 of the guns -- at a price tag of 25,000 to 30,000 dollars each -- beginning next year, enough for one in each Infantry squad and Special Forces team. :bang;

I know it's Yahoo....but last I checked...aren't we pretty much broke??? Where is the money coming from?? And couldn't we think of a better way of using said money than to build more weapons of death??
Anyone got any other info/opinion on this??

Sounds like the same game they played with the 200 dollar hammers, and 500 dollar toilet seats. They are embezzling the money and using it for black ops...or something that has been cut and is not supposed to be operating any more. Like the MK Ultra, Project Bluebeam, etc.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 9:29 pm » by Oldsoul

cobalt wrote:I do honistly feel for your country why do the american people put up with all this expenditure that the U.s mititary and the Goverment or who ever the powers that be,they are spending your hard earned tax bucks , has if its there money to squander , its a crime there are thousands and thousands of under privilaged adults and children all over america, what does your goverment do for them nothing , its like all goverments what the hell do they do for us nothing , just play silly little war games with each other Invade countrys and spend trillions on black projects , and line there own pockets with all your hard eared money, YES its your money they are saving themselves with when somthing big happens , and I can tell you its not that far away, were will you be ,were will I be, outside in the cold thats were, and its the American people that have payed for it.

ahh, you make it sound like a CHOICE....thats your error in thought there:) friend. We are under the gun here..literally. Cant even get a lawful rulling in a court!

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 9:33 pm » by Cobalt

oldsoul wrote:
cobalt wrote:I do honistly feel for your country why do the american people put up with all this expenditure that the U.s mititary and the Goverment or who ever the powers that be,they are spending your hard earned tax bucks , has if its there money to squander , its a crime there are thousands and thousands of under privilaged adults and children all over america, what does your goverment do for them nothing , its like all goverments what the hell do they do for us nothing , just play silly little war games with each other Invade countrys and spend trillions on black projects , and line there own pockets with all your hard eared money, YES its your money they are saving themselves with when somthing big happens , and I can tell you its not that far away, were will you be ,were will I be, outside in the cold thats were, and its the American people that have payed for it.

ahh, you make it sound like a CHOICE....thats your error in thought there:) friend. We are under the gun here..literally. Cant even get a lawful rulling in a court!
So true but does anyone get a fair hearing in court no matter were you live my freind , its happening all over the globe.

Writer

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 pm » by Spinster

the iraq war has been costing billions each day for the last best part of 10 years, so 375 Million is pennys compared to the lifes of soldiers it will save.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm » by Jeckk

spinster wrote:the iraq war has been costing billions each day for the last best part of 10 years, so 375 Million is pennys compared to the lifes of soldiers it will save.

except 375 million dollars could feed every starving person on this planet for months, saving who knows how many more lives.

PostTue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 pm » by Cobalt

I tell you whats the key here , lets just say this if this did happen , and it could happen Nothing is impossible. If hundreds and hundreds of thousands of americans moved on to area 51 what would the military do, they could,nt do much about it could they, bar shoot all of you and I dont think that would happen would it, it would cause a cival war with all that bloodshed thats the only way the citizens of the united states are ever going to no the truth by doing somthing like that with the mases theres nothing more powerfull than people power. like other quotes above this one , i dont think the american goverment want or try to save lives they have got something evil and sinister going on and they dont want you to no about it .

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 12:05 am » by domdabears

Broke???
Money grows on trees. Didn't you know??
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostWed Dec 08, 2010 12:42 am » by Jeckk

domdabears wrote:Broke???
Money grows on trees. Didn't you know??

Only if you're a mega bank with tax payers to bail you out every few months.

PreviousNext