120 strange Elk Deaths

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 17, 2013 11:59 pm » by Phoenix rising

You tube discription

More than 120 Elk were found dead 20 miles north of Las Vegas In New Mexico that were found on August 26 2013. Within a few hundred feet there was a crop circle that was visible from KRQE's News Helicopter. The Elk were found in close proximity to each other suggesting they were not killed by a virus.

i've not heard of this virus before, would it really kill all these animals within one square mile :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 1:35 am » by CodexNecro81

Hmmm.... wonder if anybody is testing any chemical weapons there, at least all elks seem to have they'r head and neck bent backwards, as if they experienced severe muscular spasms and super contraction of at least those muscle groups - something that all organophosphate based chemical weapons cause.
And it would certainly be quicker than any virus, and maybe if it was some agent as volatile as Sarin then it's low persistence in the environment would lower it's concentration below toxic levels, specially during higher temperatures - did the response team had any of the usual symptoms?
Is it just elks or are there any other dead animals on the area too?

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 8:50 pm » by Savwafair2012

Location of discovery: Las Vegas, New Mexico.

News says there are over 120 Elk that died all within 24 hours of each other, but a mysterious circle within a circle in spotted in the TV news video. It looks eerily similar to a crop circle or perhaps the landing area for a UFO. Alien experimentation on the herd may explain a lot since aliens are notorious for their cattle mutilations and experimentations. SCW

More than 120 Elk were found dead 20 miles north of Las Vegas In New Mexico that were found on August 26 2013. Within a few hundred feet there was a crop circle that was visible from KRQE's News Helicopter. The Elk were found in close proximity to each other suggesting they were not killed by a virus.

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 8:53 pm » by DarkHeart

I have difficulty reading any of your posts because of the gif in your signature for some reason. :oops:

Writer

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 9:18 pm » by outlander-district6

KRQE is no stranger to UFO material, or any other "bizarre" type news. They are not afraid to report even outlandish claims. They flew their own crew to the site, and made the aerial video.
It would be highly doubtful, that they did not see the grass circle.
Therefore, if there was no known explanation for it, they would have put it in their report.
They LOVE that type of news.

I'm not certain how large an area, of tall, thin, whispy grass might be flattened by the downwash of a larger helicopter landing in the area. In exceptional circumstances, state agencies often contract national guard for transport to remote locations.

I wouldn't be suprised to see some youtuber claiming it not to be a crop circle, but a cloaked UFO sitting there watching. :alien51:
Very often, when I log in, I see at the top of the page....Chat (1)........JUST WHO IN THE HELL ARE THEY CHATTING WITH???? :ohno: