13 Americans wacked in afghanistan

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 9:58 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

bert666 wrote:My uncles, my brother, my cousins, ect have all said. Don't enlist. So Ima take the advice from a couple important people,
why because they no you cant handle it
you preach to me after you halved served

You bailing us out. That's a good one. With what?
our army and special forces

With what? WE have the largest Navy. The most use of exceptional battle and defensive technology
we have a saying in the British army 'that the US has all the gear but no idea'

having no clue what you are talking about even though you've gone to war?
i sometimes wonder 7 generations of my family went to war to defend the likes of you when we could all be wasting our lives away eating mcnuggets like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we can sit and argue all you want, history all ready states the facts for us.

You, from the UK, are not there fighting for me. You are fighting for your country, and the rights to liberty and freedom. After all the attacks from the terrorists on your soil, such is a just matter.

Same for the U.S. Staged or not. The amount of hostility that comes from rebel regimes in that area against the world against the people here is enough. Oh but its not the same? Cause we picked on them first? So when does it ever become a just action, and that is what our armed forces are starting to realize.

Fact is. You englishmen came here and destroyed america before it even was. Immigrants of all nations built, and continue to build this country. SO thus proves that this is a playground, That you can either win and have a lot of fun in, or be completely miserable in. Same as any country I would assume.

You have a saying, the us army has all the gear but no brain. That is why the UK ruined operation Market Garden completely?, and failed to keep air supremacy in the Mediterranean?

With out the United States industrial revolution, you would not of had one in the UK.
:cheers:

now if you have something of actual weight to discuss, lets here it. So far, bert all you have said is a bunch of mumbo jumbo about NATO blowing them selves up (your country included.) and a bunch of more garbage.

What is a 1/4 contribution to the total US troops killed in Iraq?
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washi ... s_in_iraq/
accidental deaths. Caused by people that SHOULD know what to do, but are retarded and kill them selves and their friends. Friendly fire included, those issues solely rely on the persons being a retard.

In your justification where the fuck am I being wrong with all my facts other than being "an American" who apparently thinks he knows it all, nope. just most of the shit I state facts about, the facts were there for me to grab, as you as well.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 10:34 pm » by Bert666

mrmcnuggets

the operation Market Garden was in ww2 is that is all you can say and let me tell you Britain s paras kicked some butt even mad a film about it

failed to keep air supremacy in the Mediterranean
the plane's wasn't very good like them trying to catch the v2 rockets and this is in ww2

With out the United States industrial revolution, you would not of had one in the UK.

from Wikipedia (quote)

The Industrial Revolution was a period from the 18th to the 19th century where major changes in agriculture, manufacturing, mining, transportation, and technology had a profound effect on the social, economic and cultural conditions of the times. It began in Britain, then subsequently spread throughout Western Europe, North America, Japan, and eventually the world.

and that's you-er comeback

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 11:14 pm » by Fatbastard

Bert, It's a waste of time trying to 'impart' relevent information to nugget head. He forgets, Scotland 'The Nation Of Invention', UK, Europe and the rest of Planet Earth, where gathering the knowledge so that US could...
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 11:31 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

fatbastard wrote:Bert, It's a waste of time trying to 'impart' relevent information to nugget head. He forgets, Scotland 'The Nation Of Invention', UK, Europe and the rest of Planet Earth, where gathering the knowledge so that US could...

We can sit here and argue the whole development of the world if you'd like. Regardless, the US has a major contribution across the board. Why did your country men want to come here then? and cause of that it is an issue to you and the rest of the world?

again. Just adding some nonsense to back nothing up but start another pointless debate that the history books have solved. This thread was about the losses of troops in a police action that is still going on with NATO. bert came in here stating us, and your fellow countrymen are "loosing", so that is a point that needed to be corrected. As well as saying the afghans bought their guns from the rooskies. Your just blowing smoke to fuel the flames. :badair:

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 11:49 pm » by Icarus1

what the fuck were they doing on a bus in the middle of a war zone? what military genious came up with that 1? jesus fucking wept....
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Writer

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 12:10 am » by godisnowhere

can't win when you have a dozen or so countries supplying strategic intell against USA - duuuuhhhhh like----> Russia, China, Iran, N. Korea, Saudis, Aghanistan, Pakistan, India and the rest

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 12:36 am » by Fatbastard

godisnowhere wrote:can't win when you have a dozen or so countries supplying strategic intell against USA - duuuuhhhhh like----> Russia, China, Iran, N. Korea, Saudis, Aghanistan, Pakistan, India and the rest

Didn't think about taking that mix into consideration. Good thinking, Batman."God,"
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 am » by Mrmcnuggets

fatbastard wrote:
godisnowhere wrote:can't win when you have a dozen or so countries supplying strategic intell against USA - duuuuhhhhh like----> Russia, China, Iran, N. Korea, Saudis, Aghanistan, Pakistan, India and the rest

Didn't think about taking that mix into consideration. Good thinking, Batman."God,"

you guys are like children lol. No pleasing you.

There is someone in every country trying to achieve their secrets if any that they hold, for various countries.

I came in here supporting my troops, your troops, and pointing out where bert is stating stupid facts like the twin towers got hit by a missile. Why would anyone want to go around stating facts that make them look stupid. I address them, and you guys just lash out. LMAO.

well. Have fun in life guys.

Mr fat bastard and bert666 who loves his country. :roll:

oh mr bert. Out of the 13 biggest inventions of the industrial revolution, 11 came from the US.
http://americanhistory.about.com/librar ... indrev.htm

Education>everything else.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:10 am » by Mrmcnuggets

as for what else did the english mess up. The invasion of Sicily. Patton was forced to used blow up tanks and act as a diversion while the english deployed at the main point patton wanted. Patton was given some garbage beach, and still liberated Palermo before the English. In market garden the english deployed radios with the wrong quartz crystals in them, knowing they needed them to be changed out to account for the fact of trees, and sea level. You guys dismissed, and put the officer who found the panzer division in a mental hospital, you could of saved half of the casualties that day. But didn't.

Sometimes, reading about every ones history puts shit right into perspective.

Out of that list of inventions, 1 is in the Uk, the other guy was from Paris. You made the steam engine, and brought about textile factories. Putting your children to work for slave wages, with our sewing machines, and our electricity. And eventually, our assembly line. Do you care to go over some more history?

And people can conspire against the US all they want. Future weapons broadcasted the exact altitude , longitude and latitude if a EMP was to take down the defense net work, on television. ANd we know russia has them.

Good luck with china getting here, they have 1 air craft carrier. Good luck with anyone, invading the US, where >1% (less than) makes up the armed forces, including the coast guard. And the rest of us here, are either armed to the teeth, a bunch of crazy felons, or cannon fodder. >1% makes up our fighting force, and we sent in 500 marines during black hawk down. Came out with 2000 Somalian kills, and 12 wounded marines on our side (minus the helicopter pilots and crew casualties/wounded.) Yes. That is by berts statement getting our asses kicked by simple people with ak47

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 am » by Fatbastard

Nugget Head. Calm down. All you've done to support you and your country's stance in your last post was to shout,War,War, Kill,Troops, Kick Ass & More War. Is that it, Nut Head, no humanity, just blind Allegiance to the troops, flag and country. I remember a nation very similar to that description, they went on a European tour between 1939/45, you remeber them nug, eh?

PreviousNext