13 Americans wacked in afghanistan

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:08 am » by Mrmcnuggets

fatbastard wrote:Nugget Head. Calm down. All you've done to support you and your country's stance in your last post was to shout,War,War, Kill,Troops, Kick Ass & More War. Is that it, Nut Head, no humanity, just blind Allegiance to the troops, flag and country. I remember a nation very similar to that description, they went on a European tour between 1939/45, you remeber them nug, eh?

wow lol. My claims of our "war success" was to back up of those earlier claims from bert, who posted them before me. And yeah, we funded the Nazis, and so did the UK. And so did the Vatican, and so did the Japs. And the russians stole their killer AK47 design from the STG44 german rifle because there was no patent on it. So what's your point?

Listen, the world is fucked and you all want to bitch. First off, if you're going to bitch, bitch about the RIGHT facts, and then we will care.

then you continue to bitch about how the US sucks. We have already had this discussion in another thread, where the majority of the huge contributing members from the UK, are in agreement that the UK is in no better of a situation, or better of a situation at all than the U.S.

Blind allegiance to the troops? wtf do you mean about that? when your at war, and a commander says something, its either your arrested (if your actions do not get you/your men killed) or SHOT. demoted, patches ripped off on spot. Don't ever say a US soldier doesn't care about the civilians. Our soldiers do more for us than our police force.

You want to bitch about corruption in the US.

You know where to start.

Congress. Who votes for half of the bills the congress passes that pass acts for fema, and martial law? What knowledgeable us person has voted for that shit? Not one of them in any of the marches across the U.S. so whats up? You fat fucking bastard, what facts have you contributed than your own skewed opinion?

I personally hate all you white bastards, you fucked up this beautiful piece of land, taking the red woods that were across the whole east coast away in less than a hundred years. But I still come to the table with facts. Bert said the industrial revolution started in england.. With 9 of our inventions. Yeah man, thats a revolution that really started there huh?

and btw, Im not mad, or pissed off. You're the one in the UK. :alien51:

I came to this website for intellectual, factual debates about the new comings, new inventions, history, and conspiracies of the world since I have a lot of knowledge, and quite the family history. So, for me to poor facts on you all day, and you to say im sick for pulling out statistics, yeah fine. But i'm not the one who goes out and measures these things, and necessarily judges which loss, and which win is considered a contribution, or a loss to the world am i? Nope.

Education> is the key.

The German originates it, the Frenchman imitates it, the Englishman exploits it.
German saying
which is pretty funny, cause the diesel engine came from france, and you are saying you started the industrial revolution, with our inventions. :flop:

[youtube]xkM7cdMgcEc&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

This is actually what the 99% of america feels like. Whether they believe in gun rights or not, they have the same view about how the structure is.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:23 am » by Fatbastard

Quote. Blind allegiance to the troops? wtf do you mean about that? when your at war, and a commander says something, its either your arrested (if your actions do not get you/your men killed) or SHOT. demoted, patches ripped off on spot. Don't ever say a US soldier doesn't care about the civilians. Our soldiers do more for us than our police force. >>> Sorry, did you say war, what war? I believe you 'invaded' Afghanistan to find a guy who, erm... killed 3000 people in NY, DC PA. In a highly ochestrated attack on the US. Then you 'invaded' Iraq because they possesed very dangerous military capability's, in the form of, Weapons Of Mass Destruction (WMD.) But you couldn't find them, how odd.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:44 am » by Mrmcnuggets

fatbastard wrote:Quote. Blind allegiance to the troops? wtf do you mean about that? when your at war, and a commander says something, its either your arrested (if your actions do not get you/your men killed) or SHOT. demoted, patches ripped off on spot. Don't ever say a US soldier doesn't care about the civilians. Our soldiers do more for us than our police force. >>> Sorry, did you say war, what war? I believe you 'invaded' Afghanistan to find a guy who, erm... killed 3000 people in NY, DC PA. In a highly ochestrated attack on the US. Then you 'invaded' Iraq because they possesed very dangerous military capability's, in the form of, Weapons Of Mass Destruction (WMD.) But you couldn't find them, how odd.

They got mossads with the trucks that had murals of 9/11 on the scene. W.e the purpose of the war is, you were there because the al Qaeda, that you have failed to capture, blew up double decker busses, and subways.

So what are you trying to say? The English army has not captured one al Qaeda in afghanistan or Iraq. Did you miss the post where I state radical terrorists of islam have a major attack on pretty much every country in the world. That means Russia, Germany, France, china, uk, us, Australia, many countries in Africa, south America. Everywhere. Look it up.

They want the death of all Christians, Jews, non Islam faith people's. Women who show them selves, it goes on.

Yes. Let's let them sit there and complie weapons up, and plan to blow us all to shit on one day because they have members in every country. Awesome fucking idea.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:49 am » by Fatbastard

Nugget, you need to wake up. Your heads full of brain washed shit.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:58 am » by Mrmcnuggets

Yes. Because a dude screaming in the name of Allah and blowing him self up being witnessed on camera and by survivors is all bull shit. Like the towers right? The fact the schools preach to children that death by killing them selves while taking down the enimies of Allah is a glorious death. A 5 year old kid reading a poem about wearing a bomb and walking into isreal is really a beautiful thing then isnt it? :bang;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_200 ... s#Profiles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Australia
http://terrorism.about.com/od/africa/tp ... rorism.htm
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/ ... -in-africa
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/20319
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_F ... ks_in_1995
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism
http://thereligionofpeace.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism#America

5.2 America
5.2.1 Canada
5.2.2 United States
5.3 Europe
5.4 Eurasia
5.4.1 Russia
5.4.2 Turkey
5.5 Middle East / Southwest Asia
5.5.1 Iraq
5.5.2 Israel and the Palestinian territories
5.5.3 Lebanon
5.5.4 Saudi Arabia
5.5.5 Yemen
5.6 North Africa
5.6.1 Egypt
5.6.2 Algeria
5.7 South Asia
5.7.1 Afghanistan
5.7.2 Bangladesh
5.7.3 India
5.7.4 Pakistan
5.8 Southeast Asia
5.8.1 Indonesia
5.8.2 The Philippines

education my friend.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 4:08 am » by Fatbastard

You have presicion 'through the front door' smart bombs that are fired by people sitting with a playstation control stick in one hand and a coffee in the other. Assasination whilst relaxing. They have, fertiliser, and batterys.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 4:12 am » by Mrmcnuggets

fatbastard wrote:You have presicion 'through the front door' smart bombs that are fired by people sitting with a playstation control stick in one hand and a coffee in the other. Assasination whilst relaxing. They have, fertiliser, and batterys.

and why don't you go and see how many different countries soil they hold attacks on.

They make c4 and symtex as c4 can be made from house hold products, and so can nitro glycerin. They turn multiple highly pressurized oxygen tanks into bombs, bombs from trash, artillery shells. they turn c4 into toys for children to pick up.

Yes dude, let it continue!!!! let them keep coming every where, and doing as they will. :bang;

did you even read this article? A 700kg bomb, 1500lb roughly put in a small car, was detonated at high speed next to a heavily ARMORED rhino buss. 1500 lb, thats a 3rd fraction of what was used to blow up oklahoma city bombings.
Image that was caused by 7000lb of explosives.
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 4:15 am » by Wolfbane7272

mrmcnuggets wrote:
bert666 wrote:afghans get their weapons from Russia and china not the U.S.A
U.S.A is there for resources (poppies/opium= heroin) for the consumption of the U.S citizens. As for loosing who had the twin towers hit, the U.S.A. you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture

yes.. the afghans got their weapons from the russians.. when they were fighting the russians..

wow... Can we get some history lessons on DTV for all of you lost sheep.

We bought them, and then sold them to Afghanistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Has the United States lost 150,000+++++++++++ people? Nope. And thats just Iraq. Give me a minute while i pull up all the US casualties, and all of the middle easts casualties.

You ready for the total combines coalition forces casualties? I dont think you are.

wait for it...

2789 soldiers of Nato and adjoining forces dead SINCE the beginning. So add 3k for 9/11 and thats 6,000 people.
http://icasualties.org/oef/

As for heroine consumption. That's ALL Europe and Asia. Period. The us is probably 30% if that of the both. We do more cocaine.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_i ... icit-drugs

a country by country up date to whos buying whos drugs.

Go back to school. :bang;

:bang; fucking dtv man. No wonder why every one here is so damn ignorant.

No wonder why every one here is so damn ignorant.

lol not everyone my friend ! :)

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 am » by Fatbastard

mrmcnuggets wrote:
fatbastard wrote:You have presicion 'through the front door' smart bombs that are fired by people sitting with a playstation control stick in one hand and a coffee in the other. Assasination whilst relaxing. They have, fertiliser, and batterys.

and why don't you go and see how many different countries soil they hold attacks on.

They make c4 and symtex as c4 can be made from house hold products, and so can nitro glycerin. They turn multiple highly pressurized oxygen tanks into bombs, bombs from trash, artillery shells. they turn c4 into toys for children to pick up.

Yes dude, let it continue!!!! let them keep coming every where, and doing as they will. :bang;

Of course they do that, they don't have a defence budget. Enough chicken head. OUT.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 4:23 am » by Mrmcnuggets

wolfbane7272 wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:
bert666 wrote:afghans get their weapons from Russia and china not the U.S.A
U.S.A is there for resources (poppies/opium= heroin) for the consumption of the U.S citizens. As for loosing who had the twin towers hit, the U.S.A. you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture

yes.. the afghans got their weapons from the russians.. when they were fighting the russians..

wow... Can we get some history lessons on DTV for all of you lost sheep.

We bought them, and then sold them to Afghanistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Has the United States lost 150,000+++++++++++ people? Nope. And thats just Iraq. Give me a minute while i pull up all the US casualties, and all of the middle easts casualties.

You ready for the total combines coalition forces casualties? I dont think you are.

wait for it...

2789 soldiers of Nato and adjoining forces dead SINCE the beginning. So add 3k for 9/11 and thats 6,000 people.
http://icasualties.org/oef/

As for heroine consumption. That's ALL Europe and Asia. Period. The us is probably 30% if that of the both. We do more cocaine.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_i ... icit-drugs

a country by country up date to whos buying whos drugs.

Go back to school. :bang;

:bang; fucking dtv man. No wonder why every one here is so damn ignorant.

No wonder why every one here is so damn ignorant.

lol not everyone my friend ! :)

Mr. Wolf. am i a lost sheep from the herd, or am I on track with my quest, and this sheep has no clue what hes talking about?
Does this guy make any sense at all, with all of his arguments combined, he went from trying to argue, to now defending the terrorists.

Yes. They do not have a defense budget, when gasoline, is as quotes from the current market level
Saudi Arabia Riyadh $0.91
Kuwait Kuwait City $0.78
Egypt Cairo $0.65
Nigeria Lagos $0.38
Venezuela Caracas $0.12

the dictators have plenty of money. Did you not see gaddafi's gold statues, and hot tubs all scarfaced out? While the public is killing for medicine?.

Awesome.

and for the last time. Its Mc nuggets for weed. My normal forum user name is D7. (dr, d7 also coincidentally check mate in front of the king.)dro33 but im not going to deal with the fact of someone trying to say im dis info or some garbage. I know more info than half of you boast you claim to know. I actually pmd a mod about changing it too. I know zaff made a new name, but Im not trying to deal with that, I don't want people getting all confused and having to re explain my self someone wants to get into a debate they cant handle. so if im mcnuggets, im mcnuggets. Fuck it. Mcdonalds still does more for charity than your ass bastard. Like being the head sponsor for the special olympics. (yeah I see that as a major legitimate contribution, my little brother is handycapped.)

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext