13 Americans wacked in afghanistan

Initiate
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 am

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 4:47 am » by Iamcare


is it just me or does it seem like DTV is going round in circles these days?
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....


Upload to Disclose.tv


Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 5:13 am » by Mrmcnuggets


iamcare wrote:is it just me or does it seem like DTV is going round in circles these days?


listen, I don't mean to drag threads on with actual facts instead of bull shit non sense. Though like the twin tower tower fake plane thread, that has 4000something hits, I am not going to stand for people to get brainwashed with worse information that is going to make them seem like a nut job. We have enough wackos in the world already. Btw I do not have an issue with Islam people who do not have an issue with me cause I'm an American. That's the best way I have to put that; as eventually someones just going to say I'm an Islam hater.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 am » by Bert666


fatbastard wrote:Nugget Head. Calm down. All you've done to support you and your country's stance in your last post was to shout,War,War, Kill,Troops, Kick Ass & More War. Is that it, Nut Head, no humanity, just blind Allegiance to the troops, flag and country. I remember a nation very similar to that description, they went on a European tour between 1939/45, you remeber them nug, eh?


well said

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 10:13 am » by Mrmcnuggets


bert666 wrote:
fatbastard wrote:Nugget Head. Calm down. All you've done to support you and your country's stance in your last post was to shout,War,War, Kill,Troops, Kick Ass & More War. Is that it, Nut Head, no humanity, just blind Allegiance to the troops, flag and country. I remember a nation very similar to that description, they went on a European tour between 1939/45, you remeber them nug, eh?


well said


yes bert. The united states is the new nazi regime.(that is how the US, as well as the UK is propagated against in the middle east to children.) And I am sure the world would of loved for these attacks from terrorists to be let allowed to get to a point of further un controllability, and a greater magnitude than if we were there now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism
5.2 America
5.2.1 Canada
5.2.2 United States
5.3 Europe
5.4 Eurasia
5.4.1 Russia
5.4.2 Turkey
5.5 Middle East / Southwest Asia
5.5.1 Iraq
5.5.2 Israel and the Palestinian territories
5.5.3 Lebanon
5.5.4 Saudi Arabia
5.5.5 Yemen
5.6 North Africa
5.6.1 Egypt
5.6.2 Algeria
5.7 South Asia
5.7.1 Afghanistan
5.7.2 Bangladesh
5.7.3 India
5.7.4 Pakistan
5.8 Southeast Asia
5.8.1 Indonesia
5.8.2 The Philippines


as if the list is not log enough already.

Good to know when you both give up on each others own opinion of nonsense and historical facts you then grasp the others :bang; I bet you're going to try and say that the nuclear bombs dropped in japan caused more deaths than the holocaust. or its americas fault Japans nuclear commission didnt remove the decades of old Mox uranium from Fukushima too right?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 am » by Bert666


Mrmcnuggets said
The united states is the new nazi regime.
like what i said USA went in to ww2 for money and resources like you rounding up the German scientists / von brown when they all should of been trailed for war crimes,
and as for loosing, OBAMA stated on bbc news that all troops will be pulled out of iraq by christmas because he knows that the war will not be won by the USA, and as for you being racist i have no time for you,

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 am » by Mrmcnuggets


bert666 wrote:Mrmcnuggets said
The united states is the new nazi regime.
like what i said USA went in to ww2 for money and resources like you rounding up the German scientists / von brown when they all should of been trailed for war crimes,
and as for loosing, OBAMA stated on bbc news that all troops will be pulled out of iraq by christmas because he knows that the war will not be won by the USA, and as for you being racist i have no time for you,



bert...

its LOSING. not loosing. You act more like a child than a soldier of any kind. Many of the facts I have stated, soldiers would know.

and we went to WWII for money and resources. LMFAO... oh shit man. We went to WWII cause the germans blew up our passenger ship off the UK with a german U-boat. (forget name of ship.) We actually knew the holocaust was going on for a while. Till it got out of hand, and pictures started hitting the papers here, and german was giving the UK too hard of a time, with the contribution to the fact that our soldiers would go to the SAS as volunteers to fight the world against communism. We initially did not want to do shit, because we then did not want to be the police of the world, as it was put, and blamed for a buncha bull shit. But. Once our boys started going in, and our country had sympathy for the call, we headed it, and ended it, with the help of a million rooskies storming berlin.

Hitler belonged to the Rothschild family tree. The Rothschilds were his bank. They are in London, and own almost all of the gold in the UK (with the queen being the largest land owner)

Go get some facts, and come back if you wish to continue please. I have plenty o' good debates, and conversations with many englishmen, who don't come lashing out because I dont. You're just off sounding like a moron again.

and also. Do you know what sarcasm is? like why I would be using sarcasm when saying the US is the new Nazis.. lol. Nato is the new nazis. Funded by........ YOUR bank.

:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 11:12 am » by Mrmcnuggets


bert666 wrote:Mrmcnuggets said
The united states is the new nazi regime.
like what i said USA went in to ww2 for money and resources like you rounding up the German scientists / von brown when they all should of been trailed for war crimes,
and as for loosing, OBAMA stated on bbc news that all troops will be pulled out of iraq by christmas because he knows that the war will not be won by the USA, and as for you being racist i have no time for you,



how am I being racist!!!!?? LMFAO where do I boast any racial claims on this forum..(other than fuck the white people, cause you came here and made my 1/4 Cherokee blood a more extinct valuable treasure than gold or diamonds.)
roflecopter. :bang;

And why does OBAMA.. no scratch that. the US have to pull out? Because the public is tearing the government apart for it for starters. and two, it is a a conflict, not a war. it is not published as a war.

http://middleeast.about.com/od/middleea ... 080323.htm



Now. before you choose to say anything else, have some facts before you say im a racists, and that I have made any of what I have stated out of thin air, or from "my own beliefs." nope. I actually give you all the links you need.

School dude. :look:
:rtft:
:banana:

OT.

Does the UK have something to withstand a 700kg car bomb that blew up an armored transport? Nope. That's a problem for you guys too if they're making this shit out of laundry detergent.
Last edited by Mrmcnuggets on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 am » by Bert666


theres a lot of contradicting going on on your side, you say one thing and then go back on what you say,

mrmcnuggets said
The united states is the new nazi regime.

face the facts, read through your comments and see where your contradicting your self and then come back. you just cant handle that the UK will be standing a lot longer and stronger than the USA.
what is your government planning next, why are they building FEMA camps.
and as for you saying that china only have 1 aircraft carrier, it doesn't make a difference because they have the strongest and biggest weapons of mass destruction known to earth.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 am » by Mrmcnuggets


bert666 wrote:theres a lot of contradicting going on on your side, you say one thing and then go back on what you say,

mrmcnuggets said
The united states is the new nazi regime.

face the facts, read through your comments and see where your contradicting your self and then come back. you just cant handle that the UK will be standing a lot longer and stronger than the USA.
what is your government planning next, why are they building FEMA camps.
and as for you saying that china only have 1 aircraft carrier, it doesn't make a difference because they have the strongest and biggest weapons of mass destruction known to earth.


learn to quote.

I was using sarcasm, and there is no doubt about that in the descriptive format of my post. As well as the word contents from that one paragraph alone.

Go. Back. To. School.

China. Having the biggest and most destructive weapons on earth. Links. Proof.
oh this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_R ... estruction the um? 180 nukes and some chemicals? How are they going to get them here?.. Japan does not have a military.
United States Current status for Nuclear Warheads:
As of September 2009 it possessed 5,113 warheads operationally deployed, in active reserve, or held in inactive storage.


You know how much we had during the cold war? Oh. You don't? Somewhere in the upwards of 180,000 or more.

and the fema camps have no concern to me. I am a person who holds weight of necessary needs that is on the good to go list. :rtft: got it from my grand father being GWs best friend. One of the perks of the family I guess.


STOP TROLLING. YOU HAVE NO FACTS OF ANY WEIGHT OR ANY FACTUAL PROOF AT ALL. every single post you have said, is flawed, completely. End it dude. Go re learn the past 200 years of history man. That is all the US studies from elementary to high school in history.

You guys best bet your asses the day Iran makes nukes for means of use, or the radical Islam nuke something I'm going to come on here, and make a thread and laugh at people like you, who state its all one big scheme.

a scheme cannot roll by its self. that is why it is a scheme. Plans with in plans. Either way, the "terrorists" of islam, want to kill a lot more people than just americans, there is only 1 billion of us here, and have proven so by attacking every single country.

Any more facts you got bert? I am curious to what the typical UK soldier knows.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 11:41 am » by Bert666


mrmcnuggets
USA have lost the moon to CHINA. really easy to launch wmd at you from their they could fry all you-er sat alights easy
just like you-er police beating civilians on wall street that's really sick
like how the USA burnt black people on crosses


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook