13 Americans wacked in afghanistan

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 11:57 am » by Mrmcnuggets


bert666 wrote:mrmcnuggets
USA have lost the moon to CHINA. really easy to launch wmd at you from their they could fry all you-er sat alights easy
just like you-er police beating civilians on wall street that's really sick
like how the USA burnt black people on crosses


can we get a useless ban on this troll.
USA have lost the moon to CHINA

we borrow 200 billion a year from china. kind of hard to argue. They need OUR economic market, and our engineering research to make the H3 on the moon of any use, and at that point, would be bound by NATO for sharing the results.

eally easy to launch wmd at you from their they could fry all you-er sat alights easy

How does this solely affect me, and not you? the Uk has been fucking china since the beginning of time. We've only been here for two hundred years.
Secondly. The only powers to be able to blow shit up in space, from the ground, is US,and CHina. Kind of hard to launch a nuke if wed blow it up before it entered the lower atmosphere.
just like you-er police beating civilians on wall street that's really sick

Yes. It is tragic. Which is why our Armed Forces is standing up for the civilians. (yes border patrol, belongs to the armed forces, same as it does in Italy (one country I at least know that it stands as such.) Something your UK forces, did not do, despite a guy being SHOT by police. I thought cops couldn't have guns in the UK for that one reason. At least the one guy wounded at our 2 month rally has a chance to survive.
like how the USA burnt black people on crosses

Better than my president (bloody mary) killing anyone who says he is an impostor.

any more "facts". I rather enjoy this. It is quite a hoot, and I know it will make one DTV readers day humorous for the time they spend reading what you have to say.

I have never seen anyone, after so many of your "facts" have been proven as nothing but bullshit, keeps coming back for more. And you say Americans are dumb. :alien51: For your next post, you want to validate any thing that you have stated that holds a claim to all of the facts that I supported to your claims. That might help legitify your end rather than continuing this thread on for pages with nothing but bull shit to state, post, after post, after post. Your going to say I am a troll right? No. I am standing up for my brothers in arms, who you said were "loosing" at the beginning of this thread, and then the fact you continue to think the US is nothing, when if the US did not happen, the would would be so far behind in terms of technology.
:lol:
:clapper: GG mr 666
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 12:29 pm » by Bert666


i thought the whole idea of police is to protect innocent people, not shoot them in the street and leave them to die on the street, and army to protect against terror attacks, not to protect the public from the police,

I thought cops couldn't have guns in the UK for that one reason.
police in the UK do have weapons, but they use them differently to you, they use them as a last resort, not just to shoot men down in the street for not having enough money for a bus fair. yes our police have shot and killed people in the street, they killed 1 man in the london underground to save the lives of thousands, not just because they felt like it.

The only powers to be able to blow shit up in space, from the ground, is US,and CHina. Kind of hard to launch a nuke if wed blow it up before it entered the lower atmosphere.

i was on about if they fired it from the moon service the USA cant even find that sat alight that fell a while back you could not shoot down a nuke that is fast as fkuc
don't forget they e.m.p all your sat alights first and radar so you wouldn't even see the nukes coming
you can argue all day don't care its good entertainment for me, better than any daytime TV. ,

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 7:09 pm » by Mrmcnuggets


bert666 wrote:i thought the whole idea of police is to protect innocent people, not shoot them in the street and leave them to die on the street, and army to protect against terror attacks, not to protect the public from the police,
What is the armys job? To protect against enemies foreign, and domestic.

I thought cops couldn't have guns in the UK for that one reason.
police in the UK do have weapons, but they use them differently to you, they use them as a last resort, not just to shoot men down in the street for not having enough money for a bus fair. yes our police have shot and killed people in the street, they killed 1 man in the london underground to save the lives of thousands, not just because they felt like it.

Yes. They really saved thousands by killing an innocent black man that showed no signs of aggression.


The only powers to be able to blow shit up in space, from the ground, is US,and CHina. Kind of hard to launch a nuke if wed blow it up before it entered the lower atmosphere.

i was on about if they fired it from the moon service the USA cant even find that sat alight that fell a while back you could not shoot down a nuke that is fast as fkuc
don't forget they e.m.p all your sat alights first and radar so you wouldn't even see the nukes coming
you can argue all day don't care its good entertainment for me, better than any daytime TV. ,
[/quote]

If they EMP all of the satellites, they would not be able to launch the nuke. :bang;
Second. Do you know how long it takes to fly to the moon? Even at super speeds? We would know its coming. Oh you don't know how long it taes? Well. The fastest time is 8 hours, and the longest being 1 year.


Any more bert, that was probably the best one yet
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 7:50 pm » by Bert666


so the guy who was challenged by the police at the time of the London underground bombing showed no signs of aggression but still acted in a suspicious way by running from the police, obviously he had something he shouldn't, if it was a bomb and it exploded then yes the police saved a lot of lives that day.

What is the armys job? To protect against enemies foreign, and domestic.

the jobs of the army is to protect the country from invading forces, such as terror attacks, not to protect us from the police. police men and women are ment to protect from crime, death ect,

If they EMP all of the satellites, they would not be able to launch the nuke.
Second. Do you know how long it takes to fly to the moon? Even at super speeds? We would know its coming. Oh you don't know how long it taes? Well. The fastest time is 8 hours, and the longest being 1 year.

laser targeting feild ibm uplinks directly to the war heads

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 8:02 pm » by Mrmcnuggets


bert666 wrote:so the guy who was challenged by the police at the time of the London underground bombing showed no signs of aggression but still acted in a suspicious way by running from the police, obviously he had something he shouldn't, if it was a bomb and it exploded then yes the police saved a lot of lives that day.

What is the armys job? To protect against enemies foreign, and domestic.

the jobs of the army is to protect the country from invading forces, such as terror attacks, not to protect us from the police. police men and women are ment to protect from crime, death ect,

If they EMP all of the satellites, they would not be able to launch the nuke.
Second. Do you know how long it takes to fly to the moon? Even at super speeds? We would know its coming. Oh you don't know how long it taes? Well. The fastest time is 8 hours, and the longest being 1 year.

laser targeting feild ibm uplinks directly to the war heads



I am talking about Mark Duggan, during the london riots. Who was shot, because a cop got shot with another cops MP5 bullet in the radio.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan
but initial ballistics tests on the projectile indicate it was a "jacketed round", a police issue bullet fired from a Heckler & Koch MP5 semi-automatic carbine

Where do I ever say london underground bombings too? I am curious to where you dug that shit up from when I never mentioned it to context.

The armys job. Is to protect the people from enemies both foreign, AND domestic.

It is in their fucking OATH OF ENLISTMENT
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningt ... enlist.htm


Is china on the moon now? No. When they are with nukes, you have more to worry about on a tiny island, than does america, being 200 years old. Again, the UK, has fucked china, tried to keep control of hong kong, since the beginning of time. We haven't really bullied the chinese much, in fact, we gave them our whole manufacturing industry almost.

Any more facts, mr soldier?
:alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 pm » by Bert666


read through the comments and if you notice i mentioned the underground bombings, not the riots,

We haven't really bullied the chinese much,

but your army forces are bullying afgans, are they trying to wipe out the innocent civilians first to think that they may have a chance of winning war. no wonder you can't win the war with all the soilders being stonned. no wonder obama wants to pull then out by the holidays

A US soldier accused of killing Afghan civilians and keeping their remains as war trophies is to face military trial.

It is alleged that Staff Sgt Calvin Gibbs, 26, was the ringleader of a "kill team" that included four other soldiers who carried out the killings.

The trial, held in Washington state, involves some of the most serious allegations of atrocities committed by US soldiers in Afghanistan.

If convicted, Sgt Gibbs could face life in prison without parole.

Sgt Gibbs, from Billings, Montana, has been charged with three counts of premeditated murder as well as cutting fingers off dead bodies.

He was found in possession of "finger bones, leg bones and a tooth taken from Afghan corpses," according to the charges.

He is also accused of beating a soldier who alerted army superiors to drug use within the unit.

'Dope-smoking soldiers'
The court martial of Sgt Gibbs is the culmination of an investigation into the use of marijuana in his squad that began 18 months ago.

Judges have already convicted three other members of the rogue platoon who pleaded guilty in exchange for reduced sentences.

Sgt Gibbs' trial is due to last around one week, with approximately 30 witnesses expected to testify.

Proceedings on Friday will include jury selection, as well as other procedural motions.

Jeremy Morlock, 23, who was sentenced to 24 years in jail and dishonourably discharged, is expected to testify against Sgt Gibbs under the terms of his plea deal.


The 5th Stryker Brigade was deployed in western Kandahar, Afghanistan
During his hearing, Morlock admitted to involvement in the murders and to using stolen weapons to implicate the victims as enemy fighters.

But in a pre-trial hearing in November 2010, Phillip Stackhouse, who is representing Sgt Gibbs, said his client had not participated in the murders.

He argued against the reliability of evidence from "these dope-smoking soldiers in a combat zone. Who are you going to believe, where does the credibility lay?"

All five soldiers in the "kill team" were members of the 5th Stryker Brigade, based in Fort Lewis, Washington, in the north-western US.

Seven other soldiers were charged with less serious, related offences but most have agreed plea deals.

Several of the men were convicted for offences ranging from shooting at civilians to the use of illegal drugs.

In March 2011, photographs were published showing the soldiers posing with the bloody corpses of Afghan civilians they had just killed.

The images, described by the US Army as "disturbing and in striking contrast to the standards and values of the US Army" prompted the army to apologise for the distress the photos caused.

The killings took place between January and March 2010.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15499132

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 8:31 pm » by Mrmcnuggets


bert666 wrote:read through the comments and if you notice i mentioned the underground bombings, not the riots,

We haven't really bullied the chinese much,

but your army forces are bullying afgans, are they trying to wipe out the innocent civilians first to think that they may have a chance of winning war. no wonder you can't win the war with all the soilders being stonned. no wonder obama wants to pull then out by the holidays

A US soldier accused of killing Afghan civilians and keeping their remains as war trophies is to face military trial.

It is alleged that Staff Sgt Calvin Gibbs, 26, was the ringleader of a "kill team" that included four other soldiers who carried out the killings.

The trial, held in Washington state, involves some of the most serious allegations of atrocities committed by US soldiers in Afghanistan.

If convicted, Sgt Gibbs could face life in prison without parole.

Sgt Gibbs, from Billings, Montana, has been charged with three counts of premeditated murder as well as cutting fingers off dead bodies.

He was found in possession of "finger bones, leg bones and a tooth taken from Afghan corpses," according to the charges.

He is also accused of beating a soldier who alerted army superiors to drug use within the unit.

'Dope-smoking soldiers'
The court martial of Sgt Gibbs is the culmination of an investigation into the use of marijuana in his squad that began 18 months ago.

Judges have already convicted three other members of the rogue platoon who pleaded guilty in exchange for reduced sentences.

Sgt Gibbs' trial is due to last around one week, with approximately 30 witnesses expected to testify.

Proceedings on Friday will include jury selection, as well as other procedural motions.

Jeremy Morlock, 23, who was sentenced to 24 years in jail and dishonourably discharged, is expected to testify against Sgt Gibbs under the terms of his plea deal.


The 5th Stryker Brigade was deployed in western Kandahar, Afghanistan
During his hearing, Morlock admitted to involvement in the murders and to using stolen weapons to implicate the victims as enemy fighters.

But in a pre-trial hearing in November 2010, Phillip Stackhouse, who is representing Sgt Gibbs, said his client had not participated in the murders.

He argued against the reliability of evidence from "these dope-smoking soldiers in a combat zone. Who are you going to believe, where does the credibility lay?"

All five soldiers in the "kill team" were members of the 5th Stryker Brigade, based in Fort Lewis, Washington, in the north-western US.

Seven other soldiers were charged with less serious, related offences but most have agreed plea deals.

Several of the men were convicted for offences ranging from shooting at civilians to the use of illegal drugs.

In March 2011, photographs were published showing the soldiers posing with the bloody corpses of Afghan civilians they had just killed.

The images, described by the US Army as "disturbing and in striking contrast to the standards and values of the US Army" prompted the army to apologise for the distress the photos caused.

The killings took place between January and March 2010.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15499132



and they're going to jail?

You miss all the facts about bush being related to the queen, and that the US is jointly run by the trilateral commission. Run in secret in your country.
http://www.collativelearning.com/blogbreakingnews/?p=83

Still want more bert?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 8:40 pm » by Bert666


and they're going to jail?


in previous comments you say that the army is there to protect civilians, not kill them and keep their bodies as war trophies

You miss all the facts about bush being related to the queen, and that the US is jointly run by the trilateral commission. Run in secret in your country.

The Trilateral Commission is a non-governmental, non-partisan discussion group founded by David Rockefeller in July 1973 to foster closer cooperation among the United States, Europe and Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission
whats that got to do with your soilders killing innocent civilians

Still want more bert?

yes please :D

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm » by Mrmcnuggets


bert666 wrote:
and they're going to jail?


in previous comments you say that the army is there to protect civilians, not kill them and keep their bodies as war trophies

You miss all the facts about bush being related to the queen, and that the US is jointly run by the trilateral commission. Run in secret in your country.

The Trilateral Commission is a non-governmental, non-partisan discussion group founded by David Rockefeller in July 1973 to foster closer cooperation among the United States, Europe and Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission
whats that got to do with your soilders killing innocent civilians

Still want more bert?

yes please :D


they protect our civilians. That is all that is stated in their oath, since they are not out to protect those countries. That is why it is a war crime. That is why they are going to jail. Something your businessmen in London who kill more people every day than the soldiers do, will never have to do. go to jail.

What does that link have to do with anything? everything, if you think the US is the big bad wolf, your country still contributes to what actions are done on a global scale for the U.S.

You really are the most ignorant person on here huh?
you have failed to dis prove anything i have said, which is said to fix your wrong statements. and you keep coming back thinking you know anything. Its quite humorous.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 360
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 pm » by Bert666


Something your businessmen in London who kill more people every day than the soldiers do, will never have to do. go to jail.


care to explain??

they protect our civilians. That is all that is stated in their oath, since they are not out to protect those countries


so your saying its ok to kill innocent civilians, maybe even children as long as their not american??

What does that link have to do with anything? everything, if you think the US is the big bad wolf, your country still contributes to what actions are done on a global scale for the U.S.


yes because David cameran has his head so far up Obama's ass he cant tell white from black,

You really are the most ignorant person on here huh?


yes :pray:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook