13 Americans wacked in afghanistan

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 5:19 pm » by Icarus1

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oc ... sfeed=true

when will they learn and bring their boys home , they cannot win this war

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 5:50 pm » by Richc

I have to agree it cannot be won in Afghanistan or Iraq.

As soon as the west withdraws the soldiers the extremists will run amok and take over again.

The Afghan and Iraqi newly trained soldiers just don't have the stomach to continue that war.

Its all pointless except for the real reasons they are there.!

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 10:37 pm » by Icarus1

so sad to see these young men die for corporate war mongers

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 10:48 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

IMHO, with the whole middle east dispute. The problem relies with the fact we are sending in our police force, instead of soldiers. PULL OUT the national guard. Send in the marines, stop using insurgent forces as a main intelligence/coalition force, and give our boys the support and tools they need. - course, my view stands at the fact that we are still there.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 10:52 pm » by Bert666

considering that the us reckons its the super power they are loosing to partly trained people with ak47 and ieds and rpgs super power i think not

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 11:04 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

bert666 wrote:considering that the us reckons its the super power they are loosing to partly trained people with ak47 and ieds and rpgs super power i think not

How do you define losing?

By deaths?
Surely there are more deaths on the peoples of their nations than that of our own troops.

By success?
well. We've accomplished every objective so far except finding WMDs in Iraq.

By time from beginning to end?
In this case. Just shows that we can go to war for days with out it effecting much of anything.

:dunno:

Us not a super power? Where did the afghans get their weapons? And now we're taking them away.

The US contributed to major funding to the Nazis.

If that is not a super power, then Idk what else the US would be.

NON middle east relative.
the US has backed the communists into the corners of the world they started in, and now they're getting pissed. So sad too bad ( im sure the communist controlled people wouldn't mind being free at all.). It's all a game to bring about a new way of living.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 11:15 am » by Bert666

afghans get their weapons from Russia and china not the U.S.A
U.S.A is there for resources (poppies/opium= heroin) for the consumption of the U.S citizens. As for loosing who had the twin towers hit, the U.S.A. you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 11:18 am » by Bandanko

Didn't the Great British Empire AND the Russian Empire breaks it back on Afghanistan??

Seems fitting the American Empire goes the same way...

Afghanistan, the destroyer of empires! :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 11:44 am » by Bert666

bandanko wrote:Didn't the Great British Empire AND the Russian Empire breaks it back on Afghanistan??

Seems fitting the American Empire goes the same way...

Afghanistan, the destroyer of empires! :flop:

yer Britain got its ass kicked and Russian, but nothing compared to 9/11 plus Vietnam. The true superpower is China.

face the facts that the U.S.A is going under and their government will do anything to stop it, like starting wars for other countries resources just like the depression in WW2 Thea was skint so they entered WW2 for money and land and that worked .but a lot of countries can see through the USA and that's why there is so much hate rid for them.

another reason that america is going under is because a lot of countries have stopped dealing with the US dollar and look whats happened LIBIA/GADAFFI

I'm not anti america but every one has an opinion

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 4:41 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

bert666 wrote:afghans get their weapons from Russia and china not the U.S.A
U.S.A is there for resources (poppies/opium= heroin) for the consumption of the U.S citizens. As for loosing who had the twin towers hit, the U.S.A. you need to take a step back and look at the bigger picture

yes.. the afghans got their weapons from the russians.. when they were fighting the russians..

wow... Can we get some history lessons on DTV for all of you lost sheep.

We bought them, and then sold them to Afghanistan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Has the United States lost 150,000+++++++++++ people? Nope. And thats just Iraq. Give me a minute while i pull up all the US casualties, and all of the middle easts casualties.

You ready for the total combines coalition forces casualties? I dont think you are.

wait for it...

2789 soldiers of Nato and adjoining forces dead SINCE the beginning. So add 3k for 9/11 and thats 6,000 people.
http://icasualties.org/oef/

As for heroine consumption. That's ALL Europe and Asia. Period. The us is probably 30% if that of the both. We do more cocaine.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_i ... icit-drugs

a country by country up date to whos buying whos drugs.

Go back to school. :bang;

:bang; fucking dtv man. No wonder why every one here is so damn ignorant.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next