13 mile long "Crop Circle" in the Oregon Desert - In 1990

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:15 pm » by Spock

THIS HAPPENED IN 1990

THE LINES IN THIS FORMATION ARE 10" WIDE x 3" DEEP!!! No cars, no tire marks, remote location, turned up overnight.

Published on May 4, 2013

13.3 miles of lines were carved into a dry-lake bed in Oregon. What was discovered looked like a Crop Circle in the middle of the Desert...This Geoglyph was a perfect "Sri Yantra Mandala Formation". This ancient symbol was so precise it was flawless...Each line was 10 inches wide and 3 inches deep carved into extremely hard compact dirt that is very difficult to dig in...No cars where seen for miles, no tire tracks were seen for miles...No footprints were seen at the site or anywhere around it...No apparent signs of tools were used...And no one was seen in the area...I don't see any dirt from the 13.3 mile long 10 inch wide hole that was carved into the desert at a depth of 3 inches...There must have been a lot of dirt so it begs the question where is the dirt? The close up photo of the 4 lines looks clean with no extra dirt laying around outside the ditch that was made from each of these lines being dug out of the desert...The whole formation is about a quarter of a mile wide...This happen on Aug 10, 1990

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:22 pm » by Tjahzi

That's a pretty awesome pattern :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 8:24 pm » by 99socks

A circular design widely used in religion, especially in Buddhism and Hinduism, the mandala resembles the reported configuration of many UFOs.....

http://fusionanomaly.net/mandalas.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Yantra
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 9:10 pm » by Crusader

I generally enjoy your posts Spock and more often than not agree with you. I am surprised you have brought this to our attention when it has been posted here so many times before and explained away.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... on_Desert/
Regular is not a unit of measure

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 9:29 pm » by Spock

Crusader wrote:I generally enjoy your posts Spock and more often than not agree with you. I am surprised you have brought this to our attention when it has been posted here so many times before and explained away.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... on_Desert/

I figured maybe it had, but a quick google search for the same title didn't show anything for our site. so I figured I'd post it. My boss just sent me this in a text message and I had not read about it before.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 10:47 pm » by TheDuck

I hadn't seen this before either as far as I can recall, great stuff, and yeah, where the hell is the dirt, that is a massive undertaking and impossible in one night without using heavy machinery and leaving tracks, no?

How was it explained away Crusader?

Just digging a small circular bed for my blueberry bush a couple inch deep, encompassed moving a fair chunk of soil.

Very interesting post man.

Edit, apparently it was art that took them 10 days, yeah that's more doable but still a sh*t ton of work to get it perfect with no heavy machinery or tracks, major amount of dirt to transport right there :o

I guess fairplay to them.

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 11:03 pm » by Phoenix rising

C'mon man it was clearly this guy :peep: :lol:

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 3:01 am » by Temps13

I hadn't seen it before this is amazing & an interesting link there fusion anomaly which links to another page about the I-Ching & accelerating time..

Wonder who made that Mandala maybe it was designed to be seen from above by someone perhaps to convey some lesson learned
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 9:24 am » by mediasorcery

thats just incredible, lost for an explanation, thanx for posting, really pushed the old intrigue button all the way in what say?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.