16 Biblical Prophesies Have Now Been Fulfilled!

Initiate

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm » by Jesse89202

Is Brad married to Sorcha Faal? :D
Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity.
-Mulder

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 9:09 pm » by Tjahzi

sorry, couldn't hold it in anymore

Initiate

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm » by Stone069

Initiate

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm » by Relevant1

"everyone is now dumber after having to read that."
"Okay, a simple NO would have been fine."
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and we meet at the bar!" - George Carlin

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 pm » by Aardvaaks

Brad, 1 is a fact, 13 and 14, blood red sea and fire and all the exoplanet dicoveries are very interesting links :think: but I cannot see where Gorbachev is an archangel ??
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 pm » by Truthdefender

Brad you and Eliakim should go on a false prophet date. This is a very exciting time for Christians as the Bible has come alive since the re-birth of Israel, and there are quite a few that have been fulfilled or the foundation for their fulfillment has been laid. You sir however do not seem to have a grasp of those passages. As I stated in one of your earlier "prophecies" you have no clue or comprehension. You are also playing with fire my friend. Only true followers of Yeshua will have the discernment you are proclaiming. And while I believe in Jesus, I would not dare to proclaim the nonsense, or speak with the "authority" with which you present. Pray with out ceasing my friend. God bless.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 11:02 pm » by Newdawnrising

Follow the agenda of the destroyer, seeing false signs and assume that you can know. When we have already been told that no-one can know the time. Put the numbers away, or don't that's your bag. However keep in mind the Sir Isaac Newton thought he found a CODE, he came up with an end date, then went insane. What you are doing is exactly what the Christ warned us against. just saying :roll:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 12, 2011 11:22 pm » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 7:21 am » by Stone069

truthdefender wrote:Brad you and Eliakim should go on a false prophet date. This is a very exciting time for Christians as the Bible has come alive since the re-birth of Israel, and there are quite a few that have been fulfilled or the foundation for their fulfillment has been laid. You sir however do not seem to have a grasp of those passages. As I stated in one of your earlier "prophecies" you have no clue or comprehension. You are also playing with fire my friend. Only true followers of Yeshua will have the discernment you are proclaiming. And while I believe in Jesus, I would not dare to proclaim the nonsense, or speak with the "authority" with which you present. Pray with out ceasing my friend. God bless.

I have no dealings with eliakim, But you have put into words EXACTLY what has bothered me from day one with Brad. Thank you :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 7:24 am » by Stone069

By the way boon, the gifs at the bottoms of your post is AWESOME laughed for ten minutes.

PreviousNext