16 Biblical Prophesies Have Now Been Fulfilled!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 7:27 am » by Constabul

bradwatson wrote:The BP oil spill is one of at least 16 Biblical prophesies that have now occured...

1. Nation of Israel returned (1947 United Nations decree)

2. The Christ - Albert Einstein reincarnated - returned in 1959*

3. Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6): "'1st Beast' who was ruler of world, lied to all nations, wounded yet lived" - Rev Chapter 13. His actions were truly the opposite of the Christ - he was thee Antichrist

4. George Walker Bush Jr: "'2nd Beast' who imitated 1st Beast (Reagan) and made fire come down from the heavens with 'destruction of Babylon' (Iraq War)" - Rev Ch 13. Bush Jr. was President on 6/6/06

5. United(6) States(6) Dollar(6): "mark of Beast necessary to buy or sell with" - Rev 13:16-17
6. Two false 'self-proclaimed messiahs' in Miami (my home): Yahweh ben Yahweh and Jesus de Silva.

7. "Book/scroll" w/ "7 seals" - 'beyond Einstein theories' produced** - Rev 5:1-10:10

8. Literal "destruction of Babylon" (Iraq War) - Rev Chapters 14, 16, 17, all of 18

9. Symbolic "destruction of Babylon" is world economic crisis

10. Earthquake in Haiti when "7 seals" were posted on godlikeproductions.com 1/12/10

11. "End of Age" is correct, not 'end of time' or 'end of world'. The Age of Pieces ended and the Age of Aquarius has started - Matthew 24:3

12. Jesus' teachings (Christianity) have spread all over the world. (Of course, many have dismissed them.)

13. 4/20/10 Gulf Oil spill - Rev 8:8, "And something like a mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea; and 1/3 of the sea became blood, and 1/3 of the creatures that were in the sea died." & possibly Rev 16:3 (see Matthew 4:20)

14. Rev 21:1, "And I saw a new heavens and a new earth". 450+ exoplanets have been discovered and the 1st Earth-like exoplanet should be verified soon.

15. Mikhail Gorbachev was the prophesied Archangel Michael

16. The Christ can easily appear "riding through the heavens74/clouds74' by way of an airplane (he never rides 1st Class).

- *Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of **There Are No Coincidences: the "book/scroll" of Rev 5:1-10:10

Initiate

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 am » by Purebase

to all you jesus humpers, you really should do yourselves a favor and do some real research into your so called saviour....and no im not saying go study the bible a little harder...try starting with the first half of Zeitgeist the movie/doc if you cant except the truth than quit while your still behind....
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 11:25 am » by Helios

Lol, just views, always views, self centered, self righteous views. Tbh we probably have it all wrong, the amount of SHIT mixed in with the FACTS makes for a terrible tasting cake!

Simplicity is, we are living on the verge of the end we are in it, ill wait to see whats on the other side:)

But religion is the ticket out of the darkness imo
Let me take the waves out of the ocean
Let me take the stars down from the sky
Let me take the faith from your foundation
Let me take the wrong to make it right
Let me take away the dark like I’ve been here all night
Ending before I begin

Initiate

PostMon Jan 17, 2011 9:03 pm » by Bradwatson

3. Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6): "'1st Beast' who was ruler of world, lied to all nations, wounded yet lived" - Rev Chapter 13. His actions were truly the opposite of the Christ - he was thee Antichrist

Has anyone googled Ronald Wilson Reagan 666? The first site (of thousands) that comes up is very well explained...

http://home.mcn.net/~willfree/coincidence/reagan.htm :hell:

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:06 am » by Realchristianet

There are hundreds of biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled not just 16. Zechariah 13:8 said 2/3 of the Jews would die and of course they did at the holocaust. (9 million before holocaust- 3 million after). "8 The Lord says, "Two-thirds of the people through all the land will die. They will be gone, and one-third will be left. 9 The third that is left I will test with fire, purifying them like silver, testing them like gold.

As far as not knowing when Jesus will come at the first phase of the 2nd coming, he actually said we could know when he is at the doorstep(Matthew 24:33), by recognizing all the signs that would be occurring all around us that he spoke about in both Matthew Chapter 24 and Luke Chapter 21. He said we could not know the day or hour, but he gave us the general time frame.

Though there have always been earthquakes, riots, famines, wars, sickness, etc. There have never been these things at the rate at which they are occurring now and this IS the biggest signs of all. That they would all be occurring at a rate never seen before. These are referred and likened by Jesus as being the birth pangs of a woman. The closer to his coming, the greater their intensity and multiplied numbers.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:24 am » by Eliakim

bradwatson wrote:The BP oil spill is one of at least 16 Biblical prophesies that have now occured...

1. Nation of Israel returned (1947 United Nations decree)

2. The Christ - Albert Einstein reincarnated - returned in 1959*

4. George Walker Bush Jr: "'2nd Beast' who imitated 1st Beast (Reagan) and made fire come down from the heavens with 'destruction of Babylon' (Iraq War)" - Rev Ch 13. Bush Jr. was President on 6/6/06

5. United(6) States(6) Dollar(6): "mark of Beast necessary to buy or sell with" - Rev 13:16-17
6. Two false 'self-proclaimed messiahs' in Miami (my home): Yahweh ben Yahweh and Jesus de Silva.

7. "Book/scroll" w/ "7 seals" - 'beyond Einstein theories' produced** - Rev 5:1-10:10

8. Literal "destruction of Babylon" (Iraq War) - Rev Chapters 14, 16, 17, all of 18

9. Symbolic "destruction of Babylon" is world economic crisis

10. Earthquake in Haiti when "7 seals" were posted on godlikeproductions.com 1/12/10

11. "End of Age" is correct, not 'end of time' or 'end of world'. The Age of Pieces ended and the Age of Aquarius has started - Matthew 24:3

12. Jesus' teachings (Christianity) have spread all over the world. (Of course, many have dismissed them.)

13. 4/20/10 Gulf Oil spill - Rev 8:8, "And something like a mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea; and 1/3 of the sea became blood, and 1/3 of the creatures that were in the sea died." & possibly Rev 16:3 (see Matthew 4:20)

14. Rev 21:1, "And I saw a new heavens and a new earth". 450+ exoplanets have been discovered and the 1st Earth-like exoplanet should be verified soon.

15. Mikhail Gorbachev was the prophesied Archangel Michael

16. The Christ can easily appear "riding through the heavens74/clouds74' by way of an airplane (he never rides 1st Class).

- *Brad Watson, Miami, FL
author of **There Are No Coincidences: the "book/scroll" of Rev 5:1-10:10

1. Correct.
2. No
3. The one that was predicted to come was born 13th February 1954. Check out the numbers of the date. 13 x 2 = 26 is the gematria value of the name of God.
4. No, Obama is in Rev 13, he is the Leopard from Africa. He arrived after the woman in Rev 12. She had to come before him so that she could warn people about him.
5. 0
6. There have been plenty of them. Hence, why Joshua Stone had to leave the planet.
7. Flying scroll humanity not ready yet.
8. Rev 17 & 18 is about the USA, its the only country that fits the criteria.
11. Correct.
14. Nothing to do with planets.
15. No
16 LOL

Many more prophecies have been fulfilled. I could fill a book of them.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 am » by Flecktarn

mochon wrote:Well u gotta give it to him he is trying....

yes brad tries everyones patience,,,has he judged you yet ,,he thinks hes god enforcer
ImageImage

Writer

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 am » by Drafur

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:52 am » by Truthdefender

realchristianet wrote:There are hundreds of biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled not just 16. Zechariah 13:8 said 2/3 of the Jews would die and of course they did at the holocaust. (9 million before holocaust- 3 million after). "8 The Lord says, "Two-thirds of the people through all the land will die. They will be gone, and one-third will be left. 9 The third that is left I will test with fire, purifying them like silver, testing them like gold.

As far as not knowing when Jesus will come at the first phase of the 2nd coming, he actually said we could know when he is at the doorstep(Matthew 24:33), by recognizing all the signs that would be occurring all around us that he spoke about in both Matthew Chapter 24 and Luke Chapter 21. He said we could not know the day or hour, but he gave us the general time frame.

Though there have always been earthquakes, riots, famines, wars, sickness, etc. There have never been these things at the rate at which they are occurring now and this IS the biggest signs of all. That they would all be occurring at a rate never seen before. These are referred and likened by Jesus as being the birth pangs of a woman. The closer to his coming, the greater their intensity and multiplied numbers.

:hiho: ,Brother, and good luck.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 1:14 am » by Svaha

The bible was true about at least one thing, that there would be many false prophets.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PreviousNext