15 Egyptian guards slaughtered in attack on Israel border

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 2:08 am » by Proto


holy shit ,palestinians reporting that the Egyptian army attacking
a target in Gaza ,They are also reporting heavy gunfire between
the Egyptian army and armed militants in El Arish in Sinai .
I have no way to verify if it's true or not but if it's true then wow...

Initiate
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 am

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 am » by man2012



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 am » by Proto


Egyptian state TV said the attack on the checkpoint was carried out by Islamist militants. The report said 16 troops were killed in the attack coordinated between Palestinians who entered Egypt from Gaza and Egyptians in Sinai.

Emergency services official Ahmed el-Ansari told Egypt’s news agency that seven were wounded by gunfire.

Egypt’s President Mohammed Morsi convened an emergency meeting with military and security leaders following the attack. In a statement, Morsi declared, “Those who carried out this crime will pay dearly.”

In an interview in Egyptian state TV early Monday after the meeting, Morsi said orders have been issued to arrest the perpetrators. “There is no room for appeasing this treason, this aggression and criminality,” he said. “The troops will totally control Sinai.”

The head of the border guards, a paramilitary force under the command of Egypt’s Defense Ministry, went to the scene of the attack, the TV said.

In a statement late Sunday, Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood urged Egyptian authorities to take all necessary measures to “confront this serious challenge to the Egyptian sovereignty and to protect Sinai from all armed groups.”

It was one of the bloodiest attacks in Sinai in years and the deadliest against Egyptian troops, underlining the growing lawlessness of the Egyptian territory, where security forces have become targets of militants.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10216
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 4:13 am » by *WillEase*


Proto wrote:holy shit ,palestinians reporting that the Egyptian army attacking
a target in Gaza ,They are also reporting heavy gunfire between
the Egyptian army and armed militants in El Arish in Sinai .
I have no way to verify if it's true or not but if it's true then wow...

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/ne ... s-1.456174
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 am

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 6:53 am » by man2012


The leadership of the Egyptian army with Israeli army chief Making a terrorist attack
To close the Gaza crossings and attributed to Hamas !

Initiate
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 am

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 7:16 am » by man2012


Proto wrote:Egyptian state TV said the attack on the checkpoint was carried out by Islamist militants. The report said 16 troops were killed in the attack coordinated between Palestinians who entered Egypt from Gaza and Egyptians in Sinai.

Emergency services official Ahmed el-Ansari told Egypt’s news agency that seven were wounded by gunfire.

Egypt’s President Mohammed Morsi convened an emergency meeting with military and security leaders following the attack. In a statement, Morsi declared, “Those who carried out this crime will pay dearly.”

In an interview in Egyptian state TV early Monday after the meeting, Morsi said orders have been issued to arrest the perpetrators. “There is no room for appeasing this treason, this aggression and criminality,” he said. “The troops will totally control Sinai.”

The head of the border guards, a paramilitary force under the command of Egypt’s Defense Ministry, went to the scene of the attack, the TV said.

In a statement late Sunday, Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood urged Egyptian authorities to take all necessary measures to “confront this serious challenge to the Egyptian sovereignty and to protect Sinai from all armed groups.”

It was one of the bloodiest attacks in Sinai in years and the deadliest against Egyptian troops, underlining the growing lawlessness of the Egyptian territory, where security forces have become targets of militants.

fuk the Egyptian state TV :hell:

Initiate
Posts: 398
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:08 pm

PostMon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth


Before 9/11 i thought israel was a real country i thought jews were a severely opressed people .

After 9/11 i learn the truth

I watched it happen on the main stream media on a 102 inch cinema screen because thats how i roll when it comes to tv,

The first Question i had about 9/11 on that very same day was were is the plane at the pentagon i could see well into that hole that the media was filming and i couldnt see any recognisable plane debri i could see chairs tables a book case with books still in it and a computer !!
I remmember all that so when the official story came out i instantly knew it was fabricated.

That day woke me up !

Israels only saving grace is Most americans dont give a fuck,

I cant think of any other reason why americans havn't driven the jews into the sea and the Hung drawn and quarter'd both georges and Jeb too.

Remotley flown planes fake terrorist transmissions fake phone calls linear charges in the buildings placed there by jebs company in a series of drills clearing floors in all 3 buildings 2 weeks prior, firemen saying they can put the fires out with just 2 hoses, the police being breifed on building 7s demolition minutes before it drops..

Open mouthed as i was at the blatant lies surrounding that day I was even more open mouthed at americas reaction .
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Initiate
Posts: 168
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:35 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 8:47 am » by man2012


do you Believes Christians of Egypt are the make this act because of events in Egypt and Maspero and Dahshur Sectarian strife :think:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 3:32 pm » by Proto


The Christians of Egypt ? why would they want to do such thing ?

and in the meanwhile :

Egypt military hunts for Sinai attackers

Egypt's military has pledged to hunt down those behind the killing of its 16 soldiers at a checkpoint along the Sinai border with Israel.

It described on Monday the attackers as "enemies of the nation" who must be dealt with by force and suggested they were Sinai-based Egyptian fighters who received Palestinian support from the Gaza Strip.

Security and military officials said at least two helicopter gunships arrived in the town of El-Arish on Monday to join the hunt.

Israel, meanwhile, stepped up pressure on Egypt to clamp down on the lawless border region.

Israel says its aircraft killed eight fighters who broke through the border after the killings.

Egyptian officials have said six attackers were killed.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeas ... 14677.html

And here comes the more predictable statement from the Muslim brotherhood :

Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood blames Sinai attack on Mossad
The Muslim Brotherhood said on its website that Sunday's attack in Sinai on an Egyptian army outpost was an Israeli attempt to thwart President Morsi; Israel's Foreign Ministry denies the claims.

took them longer then the usual i must admit .

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostTue Aug 07, 2012 3:48 pm » by Proto


mykingdomforthetruth wrote:Before 9/11 i thought israel was a real country i thought jews were a severely opressed people .

I cant think of any other reason why americans havn't driven the jews into the sea




Image

Glad that you took off the politically correct "zionists" mask and revealed that your hatred
is truly directed at Jews.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook