18 Black Students Rape 11 year old girl. Racist Hate Crime?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:19 pm » by Mikemess

jeckk wrote:

"What do you mean exactly? Is it not a racial issue when one side is of one race and the other side is another race? Even if race had nothing to do with the events, the elements can be classified into different sections based upon race, making it a racial issue. "

Depending if you want to make it a racial issue... Why not say it's a sexist issue? Of how fucked up men are taking advantage or a little girl? If it was all white men and a white girl or all black men and a black girl would it be a racist issue? ( Did someone say anything about race in this story? ) Or did I miss something?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:21 pm » by Jeckk

mikemess wrote:jeckk wrote:

"What do you mean exactly? Is it not a racial issue when one side is of one race and the other side is another race? Even if race had nothing to do with the events, the elements can be classified into different sections based upon race, making it a racial issue. "

Depending if you want to make it a racial issue... Why not say it's a sexist issue? Of how fucked up men are taking advantage or a little girl? If it was all white men and a white girl or all black men and a black girl would it be a racist issue? ( Did someone say anything about race in this story? ) Or did I miss something?

Well it's quite obvious that it's a sexist issue first, so there isn't much need to even mention that. Let's say a white man who supports the black panthers and has MLK pictures all over his house rapes a black girl that praises Thomas Jefferson. It would still be a racial issue, just not a prejudicial racial issue.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:22 pm » by Snutz

I agree with mike tho, this is not a racial issue ... has nothing to do with affirmative action or anything of that sort. This is simply a heinous crime.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:27 pm » by Mikemess

jeckk wrote:

'Well it's quite obvious that it's a sexist issue first, so there isn't much need to even mention that. Let's say a white man who supports the black panthers and has MLK pictures all over his house rapes a black girl that praises Thomas Jefferson. It would still be a racial issue, just not a prejudicial racial issue."

...Bullshit lol

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:28 pm » by Jeckk

'Well it's quite obvious that it's a sexist issue first, so there isn't much need to even mention that. Let's say a white man who supports the black panthers and has MLK pictures all over his house rapes a black girl that praises Thomas Jefferson. It would still be a racial issue, just not a prejudicial racial issue."

...Bullshit lol

Okay, how so?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:30 pm » by Mikemess

jeckk wrote:

...Bullshit lol

Okay, how so?

Was there any mention of anything like what you are talking about in this story?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:32 pm » by Jeckk

mikemess wrote:
jeckk wrote:

...Bullshit lol

Okay, how so?

Was there any mention of anything like what you are talking about in this story?

Of course, otherwise why would I be talking about it?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:33 pm » by Mikemess

refresh my memory jeckk ?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 pm » by Jeckk

mikemess wrote:refresh my memory jeckk ?

Sure what would you like to know?

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Damn wtf....

PreviousNext