18 Black Students Rape 11 year old girl. Racist Hate Crime?

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:42 pm » by Epicfailure

jeckk wrote:I'm so sick of the "but she wore makeup and loose clothing" argument. If I'm hungry and I see someone eating a super delicious looking burger, I don't steal it and say "WELL IT WAS LOOKING ALL DELICIOUS AND PROVOKED ME!". Touching another person against their will is an act of war.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!

That is a very awesome point!

Well Said, Well Said!

:cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 pm » by Mikemess

jeckk wrote:
mikemess wrote:refresh my memory jeckk ?

Sure what would you like to know?

OMG...forget it ( not gonna waste my time going back and forth with someone who cannot back up his comments.. )

....Next!

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:49 pm » by Jeckk

mikemess wrote:
jeckk wrote:
mikemess wrote:refresh my memory jeckk ?

Sure what would you like to know?

OMG...forget it ( not gonna waste my time going back and forth with someone who cannot back up his comments.. )

....Next!

Says the guy who hasn't answered a single question of mine, and I've very politely been answering yours. Nice dodge btw.

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:56 pm » by Troll2rocks

I am disgusted at this incident, and further disgusted at how some people use these kind of events to push their ideals onto people.

Fuck you Rapists

Fuck you Racists

Social conditioning breeds only the ignorant and fearful.

Darwin awards await you.

Now lets get down to the nitty gritty shall we, this would be no less disgusting had it been 18 white people, or Chinese or Mexican people.

Why does the title need to read...
18 Black Students Rape 11 year old girl. Racist Hate Crime

Would it have been put the same this way around...
18 White Students Rape 11 year old black girl. Racist Hate Crime

Or what about if the girl was simply black, I seriously doubt it would have even made it onto this here site.

Jesus, some people just do mean things, its that simple, whether from poor parenting or bad social climate.

Skin colour and race has fuck all to do with it. Just nasty people doing nasty things.

Like the grand old debate about racial percentages of paedophilia. Now there is a topic that could stir up some serious shit here on DTV, so lets not go there.

Lets all just get along, and do right by our neighbors shall we. jeeeeessshhhh
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 10, 2011 11:58 pm » by Mikemess

troll2rocks wrote:I am disgusted at this incident, and further disgusted at how some people use these kind of events to push their ideals onto people.

Fuck you Rapists

Fuck you Racists

Darwin awards await you.

Now lets get down to the nitty gritty shall we, this would be no less disgusting had it been 18 white people, or Chinese or Mexican people.

Or what about if the girl was simply black, I seriously doubt it would have even made it onto this here site.

Jesus, some people just do mean things, its that simple, whether from poor parenting or bad social climate.

Skin colour and race has fuck all to do with it. Just nasty people doing nasty things.

Like the grand old debate about racial percentages of paedophilia. Now there is a topic that could stir up some serious shit here on DTV, so lets not go there.

Thank You!... That was exactly my point!

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 am » by Jeckk

troll2rocks wrote:I am disgusted at this incident, and further disgusted at how some people use these kind of events to push their ideals onto people.

Fuck you Rapists

Fuck you Racists

Darwin awards await you.

If 18 white guys raped an 11 year old black girl I'd bet my life savings that It would end up here on DTV exactly as you said it. The fact is that no matter what way you look at it, race is involved because the ENTIRE victim party is one race and the ENTIRE suspect is another race. For statistical purposes alone this is a racial issue. I'm not saying it's a racially motivated crime, but it's still a race issue and that needs to be understood. Crying racism doesn't apply here because no one is being racist.

Now if it was 17 black guys and 1 white guy, you can bet your ass things would be looked at differently BUT EVEN STILL it would be a RACIAL ISSUE because 17 members of one race victimized 1 member of another race.

I do however agree, that we have better things to discuss here on DTV.

Initiate

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 am » by Sevenofnine

Im a quite chilled out person,but if i knew where they lived i would take the shotgun and blow there fucking knee caps off and then feed the cunts to the pigs while there alive.cunts!

Sick fuckers!
Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

Writer

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 7:02 am » by Followthis

lombozo wrote:It's only a hate crime when it's white on black.

:lol: c'mon now
ºiis2thskiisº

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 7:47 am » by Anuki

18 Black Students Rape 11 year old girl. Racist Hate Crime?

Racism..?? Nah...must be:
motherfxcking empty headed peaces of the lowest shat

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 11, 2011 7:50 am » by Zer0

ALLRIGTH WHO WRITES YOUR CHECKS ASSHOLE???!!
:hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

PreviousNext